[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Camwhore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1460921575672.jpg (4 MB, 2000x1385) Image search: [Google]
1460921575672.jpg
4 MB, 2000x1385
How can I become a Twitch camwhore? Or more specifically, how can I become the best kind of camwhore? I want to have a lot of regular viewers, I don't intend to implement a tip option until I get to at least 40-50 people in every stream.

What makes you want to watch a broadcaster on twitch? What makes you stay? Do any of you regularly watch a female or females on twitch? Who are they?
>>
I thought twitch was just for vidya???
>>
>>17266438
It's just a word used to describe a certain type of female who streams on Twitch, someone like LegendaryLea.
>>
Can I get money from girls as a guy camwhore?
>>
>>17266447
On an actual camwhore website you would probably be getting money mostly from gay men.
>>
>>17266452
>tfw when women aren't actually attracted to guys, just the benefits being with them provide

feels bad
>>
>>17266445
legendarylea is only popular because of sodapoppin, kaceytron is only popular because she was one of the first to properly implement the satirical style of a ditsy girl gamer.
>>
>>17266459
Well, a woman's looks also attract men, are you even attractive? I've gone to the streams of male camwhores when they were cute.

It seems like you want to be valued for your looks and not the monetary benefits you can provide? They're both pretty vain so I don't see a real difference.
>>
>>17266462
I don't really watch her anyway, do you watch CrunkMuffin? I want to be like her, she provides more of a girlfriend experience.
>>
>>17266478
you can attempt to gain a loyal fanbase through the ASMR community on youtube and other sites and then transition to twitch
>>
>>17266495
Isn't that the same as just starting out on Twitch? I will also have youtube/twitter accounts. ASMR is pretty specific, did a Twitch broadcaster actually do that?
>>
>>17266583
unless you already have people interested in you when you start on twitch you're not going to get much exposure, with a niche fetish you'll have a cult-like following.
>>
>>17266447

Nope because women aren't desperate like us because all they need to do to get attention is "someone notice me I'm lonely :("
>>
>>17266428
Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive
>>
>Twitch camwhore

You really need to ask us for advice on this? You're fucking dense aren't you, OP"
>>
>>17266698
I honestly just wanted someone to talk to.
>>
You should post a pic of yourself. Thing is, you must be both attractice and entertaining in order to be successful there.
>>
>>17266428
If you are a woman, the men will come. The more successful ones are reasonably attractive, but even the ugly ones can have viewership. Show a bit of titty. Not that hard.
>>
>>17267015
I know I'm attractive, but I'm also anxious but can chat readily when having a conversation (even with a stranger)
>>17267019
My breasts are almost smaller than an a cup due to my small frame, I'm not sure that skin would work for me.
>>
>>17267032
Post pic of self in bikini or something that reveals just a little bit of cleavage. Have face showing of course. Then we can decide. Also, if you want you can post pic of ass so we can rate that too for a full rating.
>>
>>17267032
>but I'm attractive

Like I said before, you must be entertaining anon. But who knows, maybe being anxious will make you seem more cute or something.

Out of curiosity, what games do you like/play/plan to play? That may or may not influence the audience that you might have.
>>
>>17266428
Personality and reactionary expressions to things help bigtime. Learn to find what your online performing persona is going to be.

Don't just do twitch. Support your efforts by doing actual content creation and engaging in social media

Have opinions about topics. Dont just be eye candy

Have some kind of catchy stock reaction or phrase that people associate you with
>>
File: 1452812324781.jpg (798 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
1452812324781.jpg
798 KB, 848x848
>>17267032
>smaller than an a cup
flat is justice
flat is truth
oppai go home
>>
>>17267032
Go buy yourself 2 push up bras, clip them at the back, and maybe get some chicken cutlets for padding. Add contour and boom, you have titties. There are tutorials on YouTube.

Milk those idiot men for all they have, anon. God speed.
>>
>How can I become a Twitch camwhore?
You'll make a lot more money on freecam or 4cam.

I know a girl that did it for about a year. Had no job, only ever started doing proper nudity at the very tail end, and she made around 1200-1500 a month just by doing 3-4 2-3 hour shows a week.
>>
>How can I become a Twitch camwhore?
Tits.
>Or more specifically, how can I become the best kind of camwhore?
Tits.
>I want to have a lot of regular viewers, I don't intend to implement a tip option until I get to at least 40-50 people in every stream.
Seems reasonable.

>What makes you want to watch a broadcaster on twitch?
Tits.

>What makes you stay?
Tits.

>Do any of you regularly watch a female or females on twitch? Who are they?

Tits McBoobs
>>
Shit man.

Women really do live life on tutorial mode.
>>
>>17267045
Is it pathetic that I don't own a bikini? I'm going to buy one this summer but don't currently have one.
>>17267048
I like sandbox games like Ark: Survival Evolved, H1Z1, and most nintendo games (I doubt the target market for sandbox/nintendo is the same so I will probably opt for one or the other.) I tried playing first person shooters and games that would usually be found on a ps4/xbone but they aren't fun to me.
>>17267058
>Personality and reactionary expressions to things help bigtime
I'm scared easily by small things, and I'm easily amused by crude humour so I'm hoping that will help.
>Learn to find what your online performing persona is going to be.
I'll try to be more outgoing.
Don't just do twitch. Support your efforts by doing actual content creation and engaging in social media
I'm planning on doing this.
>Have opinions about topics. Dont just be eye candy
I definitely have opinions on topics, they may have to be toned down so I don't seem too paranoid or crazy.
>>17267091
I will try this and if it looks natural-ish I may wear it on stream.
>>17267100
I've heard you only really make money at the beginning, it's a market saturated with newer, prettier, younger girls starting every day. I want an audience that will follow me loyally even as I age.
>>
>>17267108
I don't have breasts, another anon has suggested I use push-up bras and contour, I may try that if it really is the best way.
>>17267113
I'm a perfectionist, I don't do things half-assed.
>>
>>17267118
>I want an audience that will follow me loyally even as I age.
Corner the tomboy bro-tier girl market and you'll be raking cash like nothing.

Lingerie>Bikinis.
>>
>>17267065
This. Delicious flat chest. Cute hairdoo, reverse wedge or manic pixie cut, and we'll put together outfits would be great

Op, if you're gonna be serious about making this long term, you need to be planning out your performances, tech upgrades, and looking at others out there to see what makes them successful. Hence , the afore mentioned content creation.

I'm actually in the process of doing something simolar but starting from the content creation end and then gradually adding twitch and patron to the mix. I've several friends making youtube sheckles that have done this and they pull 4k to 6k a month before taxes. This is after 3 to 5 years of regular video releases and a subscriber base of over 200k
>>
>>17267118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErdtVkR3Nw

Here's a tutorial by Jenna Marbles. Jessica Nigri is guilty of doing it too, though she got a boob job so she doesn't really need it anymore.
>>
If you like ark, you should get a group of girls together to play, and not play, just talk and be adored by the baby animals.
>>
How old are you?
>>
the only female streamer I have watched regularly is miss cookies or something like that, she plays league and skyrim but mainly paints. the painting is cool but more so its the interaction. If you can meaningfully interact with your viewers you will keep them and get more, being hot is obviously a bonus. good luck op
>>
>>17267151
>>17267156
>>17267832
Thank you for the advice.
>>17267227
I'm 18, turning 19 soon.
>>
>>17268819
If you want to twitch, two things are important. Tits, huge tits, a cute face, and being a real good entertainer.
Can you keep people interested in your group of friends?
Can you be the center of attention and make people laugh and want more of what you do?
Are you generally fun to be around?
Have some content that people like. Find your own niche and your own audience. You don't have to appeal to everyone, just a stable group of people who you can keep interested.
Also, beauty fades, so if you want to do it long term, you need to create some really interesting and novel content.
What are you good at?
What are your interests?
You are very young, you have a lot of time to find your niche. Look at succesfull twitch streamers. Everyone of them found a unique nieche. Experiment.
If you actually want to be a camwhore, go to chaturbate and play with yourself. There are a lot of channels where the girl doesn't show her face just her pussy and they rack in a lot of cash. The only skill you need for that is being really good at teasing men.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.