[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Germany-Flag.png (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Flag.png
44 KB, 400x300
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I feel like sharing the tale of a predator that lurks in /fit/

Maybe you guys can help
>>
Is the predator carbs?
>>
File: 1432606972961.png (86 KB, 264x388) Image search: [Google]
1432606972961.png
86 KB, 264x388
You know how the age of consent in Germany is 14?

Well there's this german guy from /fit/, he goes to the gym and on the way home he stops at the same convenience store, one day there's a group of little girls there too, another day they're there too, they're there many days. When he walks in they whisper to themselves, look his way and giggle, they like him. Until one day one of them walks up to him to talk, a pale redhead with glassed and freckles (he refers to her as a "petite lovesick nerd"), they exchange pleasantries, talk for a while, joke around, take a selfie together and exchange numbers.

She starts texting him, he texts her back thinking nothing of it, she keeps texting him some more, he decides to poke her for information. She's 11, she lives with her uncaring single mom, she doesn't know her dad, she's smart, she wants to be a dentist, she feels sad a lot, she feels lonely a lot, she admits she's got a crush on him and he thinks to himself "why not"?

So he makes her an offer:
To be her big brother, whenever she's sad she can call him, whenever she's lonely she can go over to his place, they can hang out at nights and on the weekends, she can trust him and tell him anything.

In his own wirds the dude intents to keep this big bro thing going, feeding the crush she has on him, grooming her so that when she turns 14 and becomes legal she'll come to his dick, willingly.
>>
File: X8vJ2WC4.jpg (24 KB, 400x334) Image search: [Google]
X8vJ2WC4.jpg
24 KB, 400x334
German/fit/anon keeps her interested and motivated by finding out what she'd like and what she fantasizes about with "PG-rated sexting", he keeps this stuff on a list. He buys his time and when she least expects it he'll deliver something from the list, she'll love it and love him for it, he keeps pushing his agenda.
A few items from the list:
>cooking and having dinner together
>him helping her with her homework
>her staying over the night at his place
>her staying over the entire weekend at his place
>working out together
>going to a museum together
>going to an aquarium together
>watching movies cuddled up in his bed
>taking a nap together in his couch
>walking around town holding hands
>going to the pool together
>going to the beach together
>him teaching her how to drive
>him buying clothes for her
>taking a shower together
>buying a puppy
>buying furniture
>taking selfies
He claims to have crossed off about 25% of the list, always looking to add more stuff to it.
He also claims to have "big plans" for the summer, halloween and christmas.
>>
How old is him and how do you know this
>>
Who cares? Sounds like they're both benefiting
>>
>>17266800
He's never outright revealed his age, "fresh out of college and working a cushy job thanks to nepotism" is how he puts it.

I'm a regular /fit/izen and I see him pop up every now and then to give updates on his "progress" with the little girl, CBT threads, fat hate threads, feel threads, mirin threads.
I've become sort of obsessed with his story, I'm really worried about.
>>
>>17266874
Get over it
>>
>>17266874

He sounds weirdly sweet for a pedophile. So he plans to wait until she's of legal age, and just do nice things for her in the meantime. He only wants to have sex with her once she's legal, and only if she comes to him willingly.

It IS creepy, but I feel like there are far worse people out there, and if he's not breaking any laws...
>>
>>17266882
>and if he's not breaking any laws...
grooming is usually illegal, but to be honest it sounds like he's improving her life more than anything.
>>
>>17266889
And by grooming it doesn't mean literal grooming, like with hair?
>>
>>17266894
u wot
>>
>>17266824
>>17266882
You guys serious?
>>
Are there laws against grooming? If so, contact the authorities. Otherwise, this isn't anything you can deal with legally, and trying to stop him will likely just land you in trouble.

I find it unusual that the age of consent is 14 though, when I know that Germany has dozens of laws in place to protect minors.
>>
>>17267651
I don't think I have enough to report him on.
I don't know his name or the girl's name, I don't know the location other that somewhere in Germany and not in Berlin, he's only ever posted one pic of them and there was nothing suspect about it(just a dude and his little sister hanging out at a museum), I don't even have sceencaps.
>>
>>17268197
>I don't think I have enough to report him on.
You don't have enough to report on him because he has not done anything illegal. In fact this guy is clearly engaged in not doing anything hurtful or illegal. You just wish it was illegal. Personally I would prefer if her age of legal consent was 18 instead of 14 but that is a concern toward the nation of Germany, and not this particular relationship. If this bothers you so much then you should contact German politicians and raise your concerns to convince them or reworking their laws.
>>
>>17266472
>halloween
What the fuck is this fanfic?
Nobody celebrates Halloween in Germany. We couldn't give lesser fucks for American culture.

This story is bullshit...
>>
age of consent in germany is not 14 it's 18. 14 is the age where you are legally allowed to have sex with others your age +-3years
>>
>>17268239
This is bullshit. Just because it isn't widespread doesn't mean people don't celebrate for fun.

(Seriously, I live next door and some people do, some people don't celebrate here. Saying that it is not possibly true is disingenuous.)
>>
>>17266399
>>17266421
>>17266472
>>17266874
>>17268197
OP, why don't you just fuck off and leave them be?
I was that little girl once and I would have killed for a relative or a friend that was there for me like that, even if his end-game was getting in my pants. Hell, if he was like this guy you're talking about I would have gladly sucked his dick when the time was right.
He's putting 3 years of time and effort into it, he's not gonna just pump&dump her.

I bet you she's the happiest little girl in the world when she's around him, let her have this.
>>
>>17268597
>a woman defending pedophilia
unbelievable
>>
bumping for pedo apologist
>>
>>17268277
German here, this is bullshit. Age of consent is 14, dunno on which chunk of stone you live.
>>
>>17268277
>where you are legally allowed to have sex with others your age +-3years
That's the small fact everyone else seem to forget. So much lol.
>>
>>17268239
What the fuck, are you dumb? There's a lot of Halloween parties all over the cities.
>>
>>17270780
The guy has done literally nothing wrong
>>
>>17268277
>>17270785
>Schutzalter 18 Jahre

>Nach der am 30. Oktober 2008 vom Bundestag beschlossenen und am 5. November 2008 in Kraft getretenen[6] Neufassung von § 182 StGB sind sexuelle Handlungen mit Personen unter 18 Jahren dann strafbar, wenn eine der folgenden Voraussetzungen vorliegt:

>Die sexuellen Handlungen finden unter Ausnutzung einer Zwangslage statt (Abs. 1). Strafrechtlich verantwortlich ist hier jeder mindestens 14 Jahre alte Täter.
>Die sexuellen Handlungen finden gegen Entgelt statt (Abs. 2). Strafbar macht sich in diesem Fall nur ein mindestens 18 Jahre alter Täter.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzalter

Don't give me shit about it being on Wikipedia, it's all sourced. Also, if you don't understand the quotes then learn a civilized language and/or use Google Translate. But I guess I'll give you the gist of it: there would have to be money and/or coercion involved for sexual relations under the age of 18 to be criminalized.
>>
>don't celebrate halloween
>pedophilia is legal
>all refugees welcome
What a shitty country
>>
>>17269753
I'm a grill too and i'm sympathetic...also 14 is not pedophelia it's ephebophilia
>>
>>17272029
Why would you ever be sympathetic of this?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.