[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 25 year old woman. Being Asian, watching anniemays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (606 KB, 484x1864) Image search: [Google]
image.png
606 KB, 484x1864
I'm a 25 year old woman. Being Asian, watching anniemays has been my best childhood past time and hobby. I've had a lowkey obsession with qt anime schoolgirls and a slight obsession with collecting anime figures, esp. with characters I love (e.g. Oreimo girls). I also have a lot of half naked figs. My husbands chill about it, not too into it but he's always known me like this.

But I'm pregnant now. What should I do with the anime figures? Are they inappropriate for the baby? Should I sell them? At the same time they're my pride and joy.
>>
I would sell them or give them
To someone who will enjou them
>>
>>17266394
Your kid comes before your hobbies. You obviously have doubts about this hobby because of your kid so you should drop it.

You'll not even miss your figurines once you give birth anyway.
>>
How do I get my Japanese wife into liking anime girls? She only seems to like anime guys. Weird that
>>
>>17266394
It's not like you are keeping them in the babies room. What do you benefit from tossing/selling them?
>>
My father had nude calenders up in his room when i was a kid, never sae them till i was old enough to be looking for naked women. Its not a problem at all, if your that worried about it, put then away untill you belive you child is responsible enough to deal with such things
>>
I always wonder the same thing

My wife wants to have kids soon but there's no way I can ditch the anime girl posters/eromanga in my room
>>
>>17266394
what do you care OP? You kid is going to be at least half asian any way. Teach them that this is part of their heritage and to be proud of their waifus.
>>
just put them in a box somewhere and that way you can keep adding to your collection out of sight
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.