[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /adv/, I have a question. There is this girl I really like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 20160529_234410.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160529_234410.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Ok /adv/, I have a question.

There is this girl I really like and I know she likes me alot (she even told me that) since we've been kissing and cuddling. But here's a thing. She feels conflicted because she likes me and wants to be together with me, but at the same time she wants to have this "soulmate" type connection with me, but I can' t provide it for her.

The question is, should I give her time to sort her conflict, or should I just cut all contact with her and move on.

I have discussed with her this thing and she said that she doesn' t want to hurt me anymore, but also she doesn' t want to let me go.
>>
Any advice?
>>
>>17266319
>wants to have this "soulmate" type connection with me

What's that supposed to mean? That she wants you to be a mind reader instead of having to communicate?

You can talk to her about reality, but if she has unrealistic expectations you should bail. This is not heading toward a happy, stable relationship.

Also are you actually interested in her as a person, or do you "like" her because she's willing to give kisses and cuddles?

There's a difference. Me, I like kissing and cuddling, but literally anyone can provide that. The important part is finding someone you actually like and enjoy being around even when there's nothing physical going on.
>>
>>17266319
She's literally saying that she wants you to stick around until she finds something better.
>>
>>17266353
I actually like her as a person, she's smart and a good friend. I do feel that she may use me as a second option, but she assured me that she doesn' t look for anyone else, she said "maybe you are the person I need, I just don't know... and I'm not looking for anyone else"
>>
>>17266380
You are being used. The second she finds someone better she will drop you and she will not even feel bad about it because she already told you she would do it and you accepted it.
>>
>>17266380
You seem kind of stupid/oblivious.

WHAT DOES "WANTS TO HAVE THIS 'SOULMATE' TYPE CONNECTION" MEAN?

If she likes you as a friend and you're a convenient source of affection that she can use but she doesn't have any romantic feelings toward you, just fucking bail. No point in investing time/energy into that.
>>
>>17266389
>>17266398
Thank you, I see the problem, I'll have one last discussion with her and if she is still like that then I'm done with her.
>>
Any more opinions about this?
>>
>>17266319
whats her name?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.