[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you used to have crushes on boys as a kid but you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 245x245
If you used to have crushes on boys as a kid but you don't have any kind of interest in sex or any of that shit as an adult, does that mean you're still gay?
>>
The more you're worried about it the gayer you are!
>>
>>17266066
>Not interest in sex
>Worried about sexuality.

Fuck off with your non problems.
>>
>>17266078
I just want to marry some girl and be done with it. I'm tired of things being weird.
>>
>>17266150
>getting married for the sake of being married
Don't take your fucking autism out on some poor girl. Ruining your own life is enough.
>>
>fag
>>
>>17266066
Might be gay. Imagine yourself cuddling your dream boy and if you like it your gay.
>>
>>17266388
Is there anything I can do to make it stop?
>>
Why are you worried about it?

Do you find men attractive? If so, you're gay. That's not a bad thing.
>>
>>17266599
I want to have a normal life and get married and have a family.
>>
>>17266620

Why?
>>
I dunno, OP, I'm a guy who used to have crushes on girls as a little kid and now I'm not into it.

I'm gay as fuck. What makes the rules different for you?

If you're lying to yourself about the present, then that's something else.
>>
>>17266066
EVERYONE, male or female, goes through a phase of same-sex crushes as a kid or teen. It is part of the process of learning how to distinguish between "love" and "like" and is totally normal, indicating nothing about your ultimate sexuality.
>>
Depends if you are sexually attracted to them. I am not gay, so I may not be the best to ask, but still. Don't end up living a lie.
>>
>>17266959
Because that's how it's supposed to work.

Where the hell does a man end up without a wife?
>>
>>17267806
Pursuing his interests usually with a partner he loves. You can adopt children you know
>>
>>17268068
Men aren't nurturing the same way women are. I'll have to fend for myself while looking after him, too.
>>
>>17267806
>Because that's how it's supposed to work.
According to what? Biology? The way you've been raised? Your religion? The way society says relationships should be?

>Where the hell does a man end up without a wife?
Wherever the fuck he wants. You're a man. Your life is defined by the path you carve out for yourself in a world without absolutes.

Of course there's nothing stopping you from finding a wife and keeping up a facade of this so-called normalcy that you idealize. Just keep in mind that you'll be doing yourself a great disservice by doing so.
>>
>>17268149
I've seen men (and straight men at that) who are more nurturing than their wives. Clearly you need to marry a qt3.14 stay at home dad and adopt some kids.
>>
>>17266066
Yes.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17268486
Not gay men, though.

Realising how kind straight women can be is really bittersweet sometimes. Having someone try to groom me like yes that's great no I'm fine I ate today it's ok, I'm going to go get fucked and chucked by some dude who won't bother to remember my name.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.