[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a little advice on life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 45a.png (295 KB, 453x331) Image search: [Google]
45a.png
295 KB, 453x331
I hit 18 a few weeks ago and have been looking at my brief existence on this earth, the largest problem that arose from this is that I've never had a girlfriend.

This isn't really a problem as such, I'm just worried by the fact that all my friends have had or have another half but I'm still on my own. I just wanted to ask /adv/ if this is somewhat normal or I should start making a change?
>>
>>17266042
It all go downhill from here.
>>
File: 1464846856084.jpg (12 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
1464846856084.jpg
12 KB, 177x177
>>17266042
I turned 18 six months ago, and I've never had a girlfriend either. Sometimes it bothers me, yeah, but at the same time I've never really tried getting one. I kinda just expected everything to come to me, which was a pretty stupid way of thinking. Either way, I've never met a girl I genuinely liked past looks. Starting college soon so maybe it'll happen.
>>
>>17266042
Make a change could be hard at that point of your life, but in other hand you will experiment many new experience since now, and meet some new people, I'm 21 and i had no gf 6 years ago, i do my best but it is too hard to me trying to be happy and show my self happy because I'm not I'm getting psycho by the fact of being alone and no one want a sad boi, a sad girl has to many opportunities to get a boy to care for her... I really love girls who are in the edge of the abyss
>>
File: thevoidinmysoul.gif (1 MB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
thevoidinmysoul.gif
1 MB, 400x232
>>17266042
same here
>>
>>17266042
>I hit 18 a few weeks ago
Congrats on passing the character creation screen in the Game of Life!

By the way, I doubt any of your friends have had a meaningful relationship. High school kids get together for the fun that can come of it, not for any long-lasting, meaningful connection.

Now go to college and meet someone real.
>>
>>17266042
Honestly, not having a gf in high school turns out to be a good thing. Breaking up right before the partners go to college is a really awkward time.

I'm 20f and in college and have never had a partner. It's pretty normal and many of my friends (male and female) are in the same position. It's not super hard to hook up in college, but finding real relationships can be pretty tough.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.