[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soo my boyfriend said he would text me this morning if he woke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 750x1334
soo my boyfriend said he would text me this morning if he woke up early enough for us to hangout before I had work at 3 because we have a couple days of not seeing each other

he never texted me at all and it's almost 8pm, and he was on Insta at lke 11 this morning so he just sorta blew me off for some reason and didn't even text. we didn't have legit plans but I think it's weird he never even texted me at all..

I'm just deciding if I should text him now, it's almost 8pm, or just not do anytning? I sent him a snaochat selfie of me when I was at work and he opened it but he didn't reply or text me after .. I just don't wanna seem desperate and stuf and idk if I should text him.. I'm scared if I don't, we won't talk today, and that's not really how a relationship should be imo

should I text him? or wait like another hour or two?
>>
>>17265912
Just hit him up and be direct about how you're feelin' anon.
>>
>every woman in every relationship: "Why doesn't he want to talk to me sometimes?"
>every man in every relationship: "Why does she want to talk ALL THE TIME?"
>>
>>17265921
Not sure about this
>>17265912
I think you'd honestly seem desperate or clingy. You checked up on him to see if he was on IG and he was. Maybe he got up to shit and was on his phone and passed out. Maybe he didn't think the two of you had enough time to hang out. Maybe he had a headache. It could be anything really. Talking everyday might not be what his idea of a relationship is, and he won't know thats how you feel unless you say so. Personally talking everyday can be a bit clingy but I've been pretty independent since my last relationship.
>>
>>17265928
but we haven't even talked all day and it's 8pm.. and he said he would text me if he woke up early because we don't have much time together this week.. and I'm going away in a week for a week

>>17265921
I just don't wanna be nagging. I'd rather not nag him and push him away you know.
>>
>>17265952

I think for me I'd like to talk to my boyfriend even briefly everyday like it could even be good morng have a good day and then maybe a quick text later in the night bbut not talking for an entire day or more is not really cool with me at all.. if he actually went a day without talking to me that would make me feel like shit. I already feel pretty bad. and yeah like idk I don't wanna seem desperate or clingy, but I also if we don't talk for a whole day or more, I'd prob feel like crap and need to leave the relationship ..
>>
I'm thinking I'll text him at 930 or 10 if I don't hear from him which I have a feeling I won't... :/ :| but whatever honestly.
>>
>>17265967
Why do you need to talk to him everyday though? Is it because you don't trust him? Is it because you need some form of validation or approval from him? If it's either of these then you should probably work on yourself and insecurities.
>>
>>17266024

no. I don't need to for any of those reasons at all, i just like to. he's my boyfriend, I like talking to people I love, and I feel secure/happy if we talk everyday. I would feel like we have a distant/loveless relationship if we barely spoke or saw each other.
>>
>>17266024
I'm pretty sure most people talk to their boyfriend/gf everyday...... I have friends who text their boyfriend alll day/have at least a phone call and tes 830 pm and I haven't got anything from him even tho we had potential plans to see each other this morning and he said he would text me. that's kinda not right to not contact me all day. I sent him a snapchat and he didn't even reply
>>
>>17266038
Do you talk to your friends everyday? If you feel like texting him then text him. I get texts from girls that like me all the time but depending how I feel about them I feel either mildly annoyed or a little bit cocky. I could just be an asshole though. I really do not get on with clingy or emotionally insecure girls.
>>
>>17266054
okay well ur not my boyfriend lol and no I don't talk to my friends everyday well my best friend I do... and he's not my friend he's my boyfriend and we've been together for more than a year so it's doffent . if I was too clingy I would have texted him this morning when j saw him on Insta and asked why he didn't text me. I haven't texted him all day and it's 830 pm.. sorry but that's not clingy
>>
>>17265912
Female cuck.
>>
>>17266070
Clingy is overthinking it to the point you have. After a year do you think he's grown tired of you? If I'm dating a girl for over a year she usually just ends up staying at my place anyway. Maybe that's why I'm so anti clingy girls.
>>
>>17266105
lol ok this isn't about you and that you don't like clingy girls I'm not even being clingy chill out
>>
Honestly, just call him before you go to bed. Or just right now if you feel like it. Just ask how his day was and what happened this morning. Dont make a scene, if he said he didnt feel like coming you say that he just could have told you that. If he says he was sleeping say "but i saw you on ig at 11". Just dont make a scene, hes your boyfriend you should be able to just ask him
>>
>>17265912
Are you twelve?
>>
>>17265928
Actually im the kind of guy who wants to talk all the time. I smother my girlfriend.
>>
You again?

>>17266386
>>
>>17268118
Clingy behavior manifests itself.
>>
youre a bit clingy m8
>>17268118
Was about to point this out lol
>>
>>17265912
>boyfriend
>haven't seen him in a couple of days
you what mate? are you sure he knows he's your boyfriend and not just friend with benefits?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.