[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lazy ass needs a pep talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: a79.jpg (22 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
a79.jpg
22 KB, 500x472
Info:
19y/o (male) immigrant in a Scandinavian country (I'm white). Currently in education in uni.

Difficulties:
Can't push myself to get a stable job or seriously learn the local language (which I want to).
Feel lonely af eventhough quite social if out (dont go out ever).
Have severe body acne. Want a buff body. Eat poorly.
Want to develop a skill and cant push myself yet again.
Want to become more social.

I just spend most of my days playing vidya and sleeping. Feel very depressed.
I do not want my life to be like this. I want to reach something in life, I want women to want me.

Please anons, give me a pep talk and red pill me.
>>
>>17265837
Remove the saftey blanket and support structures that make you lazy.

Start by getting rid of the majority of your video games. Not all of them. Just the ones that are a horrible time sink

Fixing eating poorly will assist in fixing acne , flabby body and some of the social issues. There's no excuse to get healthy fresh food at the grocery store.
>>
>>17265850
Saddest thing is I mostly play the "skill" based vidya which as we all know is the biggest time consumer and I dont want to quit because of the time I put in that to develop my so called "skills".
>>
>>17265868
You don't have skills. If you did, you'd have sponsors and be a part of esports. Skill games are pointless.

You're just giving excuses.

Stop.
>>
>>17265908
>You're just giving excuses.

True, but I do not play them to go pro, I just enjoy the games and I competing.
>>
>>17265986
Op. This is another excuse

Stop.

Don't justify a shit choice with your feelgood reasoning. Right now, mentality like this is what's holding you back

Strip away the shit from your life that doesn't help you move forward. You don't have the willpower to gradually make this change without reverting to old habits. You're going to have to make focused and 100% irreversible changes to get your life in gear

Lose the saftey blanket. Break outa the shell.
>>
What's the language?
>>
>>17266022
Nobdy's probably following this, but I'll still reply.
Thing is, I have seen successful people who play vidya, but they manage their time to actually suceed in real life goals as well. I don't know if that is possible for me but only reducing vidya time seems perfect to me. I don't know if it is the right thing to do though.
>>17266057
Danish, which is one of the harder ones to learn especially pronunciation wise.
>>
>>17265850
I second this. My computer broke and my life is way better now. After a few soulcrushingly boring weeks, i find myself motivated to do things for no apparent reason than perhaps to kill time.
>>
>>17266282
I studied Danish for several years and lived there, I know what it's like
Jeg har glemt meget, fordi jeg ikke bruger det ofte nok

I know this is not useful to you but well, just know it's possible to learn it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.