[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't any normal girls on tinder match with me? I swipe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (525 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525 KB, 640x1136
Why don't any normal girls on tinder match with me? I swipe everyone... Only a few of the ugliest ones match... Please just fuck my shit up because I actually want to die and feel so alone. And I can't even fathom being so undesirable to women..

Girls answer please. I've tried this app for so long...
>>
>>17265446
>Only a few of the ugliest ones match...
That's what's in your league. If you don't like this, you're going to have to step it up. Sorry, dude, but that's how it works.
>>
>>17265446
piece of advice bro.

Woman use dating sites/apps to feel desirable. That is pretty much it.
>>
have u seen a girl using tinder? they swipe left in a matter of 3 seconds. your profile pics are EVERYTHING
>>
>>17265446

Jesus christ. You need to change your photos ASAP. They're horrendous and you can do better.

Highly suggest taking these types of photos: Headshots, you doing an activity (running, rock climbing, surfing, anything you enjoy doing) one with an animal, one with your mates, and one of you in a suit. ASAP.

The reason why you're not getting matches is because your pictures suck.

Change your damn bio too. Here, use this:

"Yale student, film lover, music enthusiast, scientist, shark wrestler...one of these is a lie"
>>
>>17265446
Your main pic is a selfie in your grandma's dining room.

The second you're crying.

You look like a faggot.
>>
You look like a sad skinny little boy in all of your photos. You need to grow your hair long, work out, buy a denim jacket, and have a few photos of yourself in a suit or riding a motorcycle or fixing a car or fishing with your dad and a dog.
>>
>>17265455
Why are girls like this my league? Please just explain it to me. I will literally just kill myself if I'll never find mutual attraction
>>
>>17265464
So why do they rule me out? Why don't they care if I like them? What makes them look at me and say "no"?
>>
>>17265485
I hate long hair...
>>
>>17265493
you look like a bitch
>>
>>17265493
you look like the kid they just babysat, thats why.
>>
File: image.png (251 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251 KB, 640x1136
>>17265489
Forgot pic
>>
>>17265506
Tinder is rude...
>>
>>17265501
Brandon, as bad as it sounds take this as a stepping stone to do better with yourself. This is the time to change your life around.

>get a haircut
>get to the gym
>get some style

There are plenty of resources out there. Stop wasting time on this site.
>>
"Fuck off Brandon." - /b/ after Brandon posting his 200th thread crying about being foreveralone

You're alone because you're a whining bitch with zero masculinity. You're also red flag levels of desperate at this point. Doesn't help that you look like Keanu Reeve with down syndrome.
>>
>>17265500
I don't mean go full on hippy, fuck. Grow your hair long enough so you can comb it off your forhead because the way your hair is cut is the way a mom asks a supercuts barber to cut her autismal son's hair for a 5th grade yearbook photo.
>>
>>17265506
Seems about right for you desu. Why did you swipe right on her if you didn't want to fuq?
>>
>>17265506
hahahahahaha holy shit what?
just uninstall asap hahaha what the fuck
>>
Is this guy a meme? Have I been baited into calling him a faggot !?!?
>>
File: image.png (249 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 640x1136
>>17265523
It gets worse... All my matches are hideous and I'm not exaggerating see for yourself it's so depressing and I want to die if I'm this ugly looking
>>17265521
I swiped everyone just to see my options
>>
>>17265524
He pretty much is at this point
>>
>>17265446
Where have I seen this faggot before? /fit/?
>>
bite the bullet and fuck a fat chick.
>>
>>17265489
>Why are girls like this my league? Please just explain it to me.
I can't explain it for sure. I haven't seen your profile. But if I had to hazard a guess, it's the way you base your entire sense of your value as a human being on having sex with women. This colors every aspect of your life: the things you do, the ways you take care of yourself, even your very will to live. It comes out in your profile too, and women pick up on it, and it pushes them away.

>I will literally just kill myself if I'll never find mutual attraction
My advice to you is to give up on women for a while. Not to sink into yourself, the way MGTOWs do, but to get your act together: to build a life where you can be happy without a girlfriend. Take care of yourself, physically and mentally. Cultivate a social circle offline. Develop a broad base of interests, online and off. This may take some time: months, certainly, maybe even a year or two. But when you're ready, and you eventually start to seek companionship again, your league will be much higher than before. This cannot work miracles, but unless your idea of "normal" only includes models or higher, I think you'll find that normal will be within reach.

I'm sorry. This solution is not easy or quick, and you will probably find it very unpleasant at times. But if you stick it out, it works. Nothing else does.
>>
>>17265554
Everywhere. He's probably posted on every board at this point.
>>
>>17265446
Do exactly what >>17265475 said. It's your pictures and bio. You seem pretty mean, but I'll help anyway, since it might help some other guy reading.

Don't take photos in the dark or where your face is in shadow. Take a couple well-lit face photos not in your living room (and not angled up your nose), a well dressed body photo outside, and a photo with friends rather than family. Completely omit "like to have fun," as that's too generic to be meaningful. Cheer up and try again after making these changes.
>>
>>17265506
Go for it man look at the size of those tits. Every cloud has a silver lining. She might be a real fucking good laugh too.
>>
WTF Brandog you go to Yale? I never knew you were so alpha.
>>
>>17265475
>"Yale student, film lover, music enthusiast, scientist, shark wrestler...one of these is a lie"
Here's my attempt, with apologies to a certain essayist:

"I have studied at Yale, worked at Yale, and work-studied at Yale. I have seen every film that has ever won an Oscar, won a Razzie, or featured a song parodied by Weird Al Yankovic. I sing pretty much everything except country and rap; also, I sing country and rap. I have exposed myself to the worst trolls GamerGate had to offer and lived to tell the tale, except for that one incident where I died twice. But I have not yet hooked up with you."
>>
File: c2O_RwPU_400x400.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
c2O_RwPU_400x400.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>17265618
>"I have studied at Yale, worked at Yale, and work-studied at Yale. I have seen every film that has ever won an Oscar, won a Razzie, or featured a song parodied by Weird Al Yankovic. I sing pretty much everything except country and rap; also, I sing country and rap. I have exposed myself to the worst trolls GamerGate had to offer and lived to tell the tale, except for that one incident where I died twice. But I have not yet hooked up with you."
>>
Brandon, I wish you were near Columbus, OH. I would be your wingman and we would slay. It would be a good time.
>>
>>17265618
This is so charming -- nay, positively arousing. I know I would be very aroused if I read this on somebody's dating profile. I am aroused right now. I wish we could make the squishy with our downstairs parts.
>>
>>17265662
This.

You can just smell the Cheetos
>>
>>17265446
Pix 2 is scary and a bg turn off
>>
I get a good amount of matches on Tinder maybe 1/10 are pretty good looking the rest are usually decent to ugly. Im a solid 7/10 and the past few girls Ive been with (met outside of Tinder) were all far better looking than what I matched with on Tinder. Ive found that most of the attractive girls are just looking to for validity. Find girls in the real world bro, it's actually easier than you think and work on yourself, go to the gym, get style and confidence.The most attractive thing you can be to a girl is someone who has their shit together is in good shape(posture) and could care less if you have a women or not.
>>
You look better clean shaven, also, be funny. Copy some other people's shit. Girls actually read those. Tinder isn't the be all end all though man. Take it easy
>>
You look drained of energy.
>>
>>17266439
Gimme a break; I've been happily out of the dating market for 20 years, and I was never into hookup culture at all. I'm bound to be a little rusty. I thought riffing on the famous "but I have not yet gone to college" essay might be an interesting angle.
>>
The only original advice I can give you is that the process which Tinder uses to "suggest" people to each other is based on a rating system. You're ranked based on who you "Like" and who "Like"s you back. When you first installed Tinder, it wasn't sure where to place you yet, and when you started swiping right on everyone, that included the "low-ranking" people. A few of them probably left swiped you which dropped you on the ranking scale right away, which means you're higher in the queue for people on the low end of the spectrum and at the back of the queue for people on the high end of the spectrum. The girls you're seeing who are "attractive" (probably higher up in the system) probably haven't seen you yet.

The system mixes it up sometimes too, it'll show you people far below your ranking occasionally, but it usually keeps you looking at people who are around your level or above you.

Just from using it, I think it also might put people into "groups" based on who they tend to match with/ who tends to match with them, but I'm not really sure. If someone likes you before you like them it'll also usually drop them within your first 10 suggestions or so, I've noticed.

Basically, get some better pictures and reset your Tinder and actually use it how it's meant to be used instead of liking everyone and it might work out.
>>
Since this seems to be the general tinder thread, i need some advice for a tinder scenario.

Basically i matched with an acquaintance who i havent seen in a while. We used to run in adjacent social circles but those circles have mostly drifted away. So anyway i dont know if she matched because shes interested or just to acknowledge that she knows who i am.

Should i try to message her.and subtly find out which is true, or stop being a punk bitch and be blunt about my interest.
>>
You know how you call all of these women "hideous"... that's what's happening to you. Don't be a douche. Won't change the bitches who are swiping you, but at least you won't ruin some other, perfectly pleasant girl's self esteem.
>>
>>17265618
The gamergate bit is kinda cringy.
>>
>>17266971
A lot of people (including myself) match people they know just to make jokes with them, but it's usually only with people who I'm still friends with. If you're not really acquainted anymore this probably isn't the case.

It really depends on what kind of person she is, and what "your interest" is. Are you just trying to sleep with her or are you trying to find a relationship? Even then it depends on her personality. If she's a sexually open person, you could probably start off strong, but most girls aren't, in which case I'd start off with something like "Hey xxxxxx, it's been a while! What's new in your life?" and have a conversation from there.
>>
>>17265446

> I actually want to die and feel so alone.

This is the real problem, you cannot expect anybody to fill an area of your life that you must fill yourself. If you are not happy or content with your life, a woman will not change that.

There is nothing wrong with your body, you are physically attractive. It just shows through in your pictures that you're lacking something, perhaps personality? A change in lifestyle seems like it would be a great help for you.

Best of luck with everything!
>>
>>17266985
Shes a model and just off what she ppsts on fb she seems to be v trendy and sexually open. Kinda intimidating desu. I wouldn't mind either a hookup or a relationship but idk if i can thread the lone until i figure out whatd she wnt.

That message example might be the way to go. Thanks bro.
>>
>>17267014
Sure thing man. I know it's easy to be intimidated but don't be. Everyone's human!
>>
As a guy I can say you look like a girly bitch, especially in those smaller photos. But that can be changed.

Gain weight, most probably by working out HARD, maybe short beard might give you masculinity also, now you look so nice and innocent that even I want to friendzone you.
>>
>>17265446
Probably because they all remember you from the millions of threads like this you used to post on /b/
>>
>>17265524

he has been posting this shit for like a decade now. it's really something.
>>
to anyone who uses tinder, thought I might mention that the way tinder works swiping right on everyone really fucks you in the end

it's a ranked system, if someone likes you and you like them back, both your ranks get boosted. if you like someone and they dislike you, your rank is lowered and theirs is raised. and so on

swipe right only on people you are genuinely interested in or you'll just end up liking a bunch of people who are more selective and ultimately lower your rank, limiting who you can possibly match with
>>
>>17267030
Thanks man. This will inspire me to at least try. Better to try and fail than not at all right?
>>
>>17265446
You're batshit crazy if you think your more than a 4/10.
Put lots of effort on your looks AND profile photos and maybe you'll be a 6/10 and can match with a little cuter girls
>>
>>17265506
She's even a lot prettier than you are....... just saying........
>>
>>17265534
>I want to die if I'm this ugly looking
Hate to be the one to give you the bad news but son.... you're ugly. The same as they are. If they put a lot more effort into their looks they'd be even very pretty, whereas you are.... fugly
>>
>>17265446
Speak for yourself bud. You're no prize either.

>Tinder is shit anyways
>Talk to and meet girls IRL for fuck sakes
>>
>>17265446
Think about how you wont accept the ulgiest ones. Now realize that 80% of men are considered ugly by women.

80% of matches to women will be considered ugly and swiped.

You're welcome. This is how it is to be a disposable male
>>
I get it OP, you didn't want to put nice pictures in because then it's like you're making an effort, and you're admitting you think you're not all that ugly and you maybe have a chance of getting some ass.

You're trying to find someone to be with potentially forever and you can't be bothered with anything more than a fucking webcam selfie?
>>
>>17267114

I don't know anything about Tinder; why would your ranking matter?
>>
>>17267185
>>17267195

Oh these trolls. LOL>
>>
>>17267035
Why does gain weight seem to be such common form of advice? Im genuinely curious. All guys who get laid on regular basis that I know are skinny as hell or ottermode at best.
>>
>>17267236
They mean gain weight as in muscle.

But yeah im a skinny as fuck and have had far more luck than op. Having good facial aesthetics can make the difference.
>>
>>17267240
Yeah I got the muscle bit. It still puzzles me. If you're not successful with women, gaining a few pounds wont do much. I speak from experience here. I only started seeing success after working on conversation skills, style etc. I actually chose to cut down from 75kg built mode to 62kg otter and look much better (maybe because I'm a manlet) .
>>
I doubt that this is is really you, brandon. I bet it's just a fucking troll. However, you seem like you lack any skills with girls. You can practice on me. But be prepared, i'm not going to spare you and be brutaly honest with you.
>>
>>17265618
kill yourself tbqh famalam
>>
>>17267222
Not trolling, I was dead serious with OP. Tinder is shit and if you're not meeting girls IRL you're wasting time. Dating apps and people's stupid social awkwardness which has become more prevalent in the 21st century for some reason is what has made dating so hard nowadays alongside with the lack of honest and open communication and commitment since it seems people being afraid to genuinely love someone.
>>
>>17267240
I got buffed, got laid, got into relationship, stopped working out because of work and struggling to make a living together, back to thin guy, she suddenly cheats on me.

But that's extreme, I deny to believe that everyone is so cynical.
>>
>>17267376
She was a shallow cunt for cheating on you just because you were no longer buff. Good Riddance.
>>
>>17267005
How can I believe one person calling me attractive when literally the rest of the thread says I look like shit? Are they trying to troll me or what?
>>
File: 1464874256384.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1464874256384.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1850
>>17265446
How old are you? 19, 20 something?

I'm 24, here's my advice: Some men simply cannot play the tinder game. It's part of the "Rules of Nature" :^), which, in my experiences, means they don't translate well over pictures. Photogenics is really a big factor. Some people, whether ugly or not, look pleasant in stills.

That being said - you should now be aware that tinder is FULL of users and horny sluts are fucking chads left and right, by not being photogenic and attractive shirtless - you're adding yourself into a mess of possible hurt and needless time wasted.

Just work on your real life game. Gait, voice, intonation, language, EYE MOVEMENT, all these things a girl cannot see or experience through a screen and that's half what makes a guy interesting. You're more than appearances and women are programmable to believe you're chad.
>>
>>17265493
You look kind of Asian and "always trying to have fun" sounds like eyyyy girl, wan sum fuk?
>>
>>17267878
Can you just tell me why I'm not photogenic? I'm 23, I never even had a date..
>>
>>17267882
because you are a beta male
>>
>>17267777
I've got some news for you. Very few people are really beautiful or handsome. But at least everyone else is putting some effort into their looks so that they are a 6/10 at least.
You on the other side are a 3/10 slob and expect to match all of the 10/10 angelic faithful virgin chicks out there.
Good luck mate.
>>
>>17267114
>it's a ranked system, if someone likes you and you like them back, both your ranks get boosted. if you like someone and they dislike you, your rank is lowered and theirs is raised. and so on
So it's like a gigantic game of the non-iterated Prisoners' Dilemma, applied to hookup culture? How do they deal with people who boost their ranking by disliking everyone?
>>
>>17267878

The words in those comparisons are extremely vague and each encompasses parts of the human condition we are all exposed to.

That information is about as useful as horoscopes.
>>
>>17267944
Yeah but we love putting ourselves in categories and can't help it y+ bro
>>
>>17267944
>That information is about as useful as horoscopes.
It's perfectly useful for its intended purpose: enabling redpillers and MGTOWs to go on denying that their failures with women are their own fault.
>>
you're handsome, not "hot", and most of these posting fags are too cuntish and vain to say so

don't waste your time with tinder, you look like a normal, sensitive person who would probably have to look elsewhere than such a superficial app for a partner

good luck op
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1590
>>
File: 1465821519883.jpg (63 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1465821519883.jpg
63 KB, 604x604
>Posted my mug once on /soc/
>Felt like a faggot ever since even though no one really seemed to care
>People like OP post their faces, repeatedly, on not just /soc/, but every board imaginable

Jesus
>>
So has this Brandon guy become a meme that's posted all over /soc/ and other boards? Or is it genuinely the same guy moping about being miserable for a few years now?

If it's the latter, then fuck man you've had enough time to suck it up and man up but instead you've been crying about it without even trying.
>>
>>17267216
Because:
>>17266957

Unless you're a paid user it only allows you a certain number of "likes" a day, so you're on the back-end of most peoples queue.
>>
I'm terrible at the tinder game
Get no real good matches (Some okay ones)

I just say fuck it and go to parties and use "charisma" to get girls out of my league, you should do the same OP, unless you have no sense of social capability, then sorry I guess. Tinder is only about looks in all honesty and if you ain't amazing then I guess you gotta go out to get it.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.