[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Just Friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466010669537.jpg (70 KB, 1023x1536) Image search: [Google]
1466010669537.jpg
70 KB, 1023x1536
I've had 2 girls get mad for telling them I don't want to be just friends.

What kind of shock goes through their minds when I tell them that?

Do they seriously believe in Just Friends™?
>>
They know exactly what they mean when they say "just friends".

They're getting mad because you keep pestering them after they rejected you.

The proper response is to say "Okay, cool", and never go out of your way to talk to them again.
>>
>>17265398
They will feel next to nothing.

Woman are social creatures, give yourself a social label for them just mean you get put in the "just friends" box for storage.
>>
>>17265398

girls want to surround themselves with male friends. they are more inclined to comfort, more inclined to pick up the tab, etc. etc.

i imagine evolution says its good. not just to sleep around with many men but also just to be close to men platonically cuz they will still protect the girl in the wild.

they believe in it im sure. it makes no sense to men though. if a man was 'just friends' with every girl he made a move on, hed literally have no time to meet a girl, and if he happened to meet a girl shed be pissed off that all his time goes to hanging out with these random women.

its okay to have friends who are girls. its not okay to have an army of friends that you tried to date.
>>
>>17265398
From what I've observed, women mostly only get upset with guys who pretend they're "just friends" to try to get close.

Being upset isn't about "shock", it's about realizing that some asshole deceived them about his intentions.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.