[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have kind of been friends with my brothers wife sense they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: alanis325.jpg (23 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
alanis325.jpg
23 KB, 325x325
I have kind of been friends with my brothers wife sense they got married... I knew her when they were dating but didn't really bother to hang out with her then. We are all very close in age

We occasionally hang out, maybe once every week an we'll go smoke marijuana and either watch a TV series or a movie at their house or my condo, an sometimes have lunch together. My brother knows this and he didn't bat an eye or care at all, it was great for him he told me because he got some time to himself for a day. He would actually ask me to ask her to hang on his days off so he could be alone on his days off.

A few days ago me and her were in my condo watching Nightcraweler drinking vodka together and smoking marijuana and like an hour and a half into the movie we wound up having sex on my couch. She initiated it by grabbing my penis though my jeans and moving her hand back and forth then kissing me. But I don't not take responsibility too. I wasn't so drunk I couldn't tell her to stop or make her stop. But To be honest It was the best sex I've ever had in my life.

She is incredibly beautiful and i was drunk and I didn't stop her. We both made a big mistake doing this. She told me the next day to never tell ANYONE.

Not sure what to do....

Do I tell my brother or just keep everything quiet and make sure it never happens again. An maybe stop hanging out with her too
>pic sorta related. She looks like a homely alanis morissette
>>
Pretty sure you fucked up big time bud.
>>
>>17265392
Oh I know.

But do I ruin a 8 year marriage and 11 year relationship with his wife and him or we both keep our mouth shut, an i stop hanging out with her. I know if i tell my brother this, he will forgive me but divorce his wife. An they have a child together

fugg
>>
>>17265363

> we were just watching TV and accidentally had sex

this is what you sound like

>i dont not take responsibility too

nigga this is the dumbest double negative ever. you take full responsibility. you cant say 'SHE MADE THE FIRST MOVE SO ITS ONLY A LITTLE MY FAULT'.

Tell your brother. she cheated with you shes probably cheated before adn will cheat again. apologize and beg for mercy but go in understanding that he might hate you forever and that you will accept that, but that its not fair for him to be deceived by the two of you.

dont try to blame her. dont blame yourself. blame both. apologize, beg for mercy, be understanding if he doesnt wnat to see you, and ask that he leaves her too cuz if shes willing to sleep with you she'll sleep around more.,
>>
Okay anon you have two options.

You tell him what happen, but make it seem like if she got you while you were weak. SO something along these lines ''Bro I have something to tell you... On this day I was very fucking high, smoked so much weed that day, and I started drinking vodka with your wife, I was piss drunk and stoned. She started masturbating me, and got me to fuck her, she used me while I was weak''

Or

You never speak a word, and if he ever finds out he will either A) Kill you or B) Your brotherhood is over...

Either one can end pretty bad anon.

What are you thinking?
>>
>>17265409
I meant I take FULL responsibility. Sorry im a bit drunk now trying to comprehend what I've done. Fucking my brothers WIFE.
>>
>>17265414
>What are you thinking?

Right now. I think I think she's scared too....I know she loves my brother. So right now I'm thinking to keep my mouth shut.

I don't want to ruin his kids life by divorce, But thats a big late to consider now huh?
If i could I would take it back
>>
>>17265363
Tell your brother SOON.

She will cave and tell your brother eventually and she will blame it all on you without fail.

If you value your relationship with your bro your should tell him.
>>
>homely alanis morissette
>alanis morissette is already homely

gross
>>
>>17265363
Don't say shit. Move on. You already have to live with the fact that you did it even if you tell or not.
>>
>But do I ruin a 8 year marriage and 11 year relationship with his wife and him or we both keep our mouth shut
You already ruined it you nitwit.
>>
>>17265429
Mate I think you should listen to this >>17265430
>>
>>17265472

To be fair, mate:

>My brother knows this and he didn't bat an eye or care at all, it was great for him he told me because he got some time to himself for a day. He would actually ask me to ask her to hang on his days off so he could be alone on his days off.

It sounds like they were already in the middle of a rough patch.

OP, I would tell your brother. It's tough, but he's family. He has to be able to depend on SOMEONE to be honest with him, and clearly his wife is not that person.

He'll be angry, he'll be disappointed, he might even hate you. But if you don't tell him, you'll never be able to look him in the eye and it'll be fucking torture to spend time with him and his lying wife while he's oblivious. So either way, shit's going to be difficult between you and your brother for a while. Might as well let him know what he's dealing with before she cheats again. Walk out with as much of your self-respect as you can still salvage
>>
>>17265363
I think you either go full silence or full confession. If you are to confess you don't pull any bullshit with she made me do it or something like that. You take the responsibility because he's your fucking brother and he probably deserves it.
The only thing justifying not telling him is to protect him and what he has. But if you choose to go with that you might want to talk to her about it, make sure she hasn't done this before and won't again in the future.

Seriously you say she is beautiful and all, i hope you're not dreaming of a life with her or some shit like that. Cmon man that's like the worst idea since religion...
>>
>>17265363
Take it to your grave. I fucked a friends wife once, she's just as scared as you about letting it get out. Maybe years down the road their marriage falls apart and in a fit of rage she tells your brother, "oh yea? well I fucked anon!". You just deny it as her making shit up in an attempt to piss him off. Is there any proof? Is there any texts between you and her that mentions what happened?
>>
>>17265430
This.

Even if we ignored the fact that she cheated on your bro with you. She could have cheated with other guys too. Their relationship is toast 1 way or the other. Don't you want to still have your brother when its done?
>>
If you don't tell him, and stop hanging out he's going to think something is up. I'm sorry OP but you're either going to KEEP fucking her, or tell your bro. Pandoras box has been opened now, the only way to stop it is to tell your bro and face up to the consequences.
>>
>>17265508
Bad advise. I would feel like shit at least having to hold in such a big lie, it's his fucking brother man, cmon dude.
>>
>>17265409
THIS. Your brother deserves to know. Even though it's easiest to just keep your mouth shut. Take responsibility for your actions, he is your own brother, if he finds out by himself he might actually kill you.
You stabbed him in the back big time anon.
>>
>>17265508
Not incriminating text. Just regular texts, but we spoke on the phone about what happened

>>17265502
She's beautiful yea, but no fucking way would I have any type of relationship with her from here on. Not romantic or sexual, MAYBE friends in the future. But not now
>>
>>17265590

>She's beautiful yea, but no fucking way would I have any type of relationship with her from here on. Not romantic or sexual, MAYBE friends in the future. But not now

Uh huh. And what was the plan when she came over to watch Nightcrawler? The plan was to sit there and watch a movie and not fuck your brother's wife, wasn't it? How'd that plan turn out?

You already said it was the best sex you ever had. If you keep this secret, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from doing it again. Your brother already EXPECTS you to spend time alone together regularly, and he'd be weirded out if you suddenly stopped.

If you don't come clean and tell the truth, you're gonna fall further and further down this rabbit hole. This is how it works, every time. This is nothing new, it's Adam & Eve shit, you are not gonna be the special exception

Tell the truth, or go deeper into sin
>>
>>17265363
>She told me the next day to never tell ANYONE.
she's right. it would permanently destroy your relationship with your brother and it's not like she fucked a stranger in a bar :^)
>>
>>17265363
> beautiful
> homely alanis morisette

Huh
>>
>>17265415
Have you ever heard the butthole surfers song my brothers wife??

Always made me think of Hellraiser.

You are in some deep
>>
>>17265511
The fact she would even hang out with you is weird.

Look. Im not even married and my bf and I have a child. Before having her and once she is born for sure I cut off communication with men.

Because there is no need to be in a situation where I am not with my daughters father, let alone getting drunk with someone who is not him!

Recently an old high school friend found my info and texted me. I was very polite but I made it clear from my attitude that there was ZERO interest in chilling hanging meeting.

Some people say you need space in a relationship - when you have an infant I don't see that. But if you do visit someone the same gender or blood relatives, not the opposite sex.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.