[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is passing me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I am 27 and it feels like life is passing my by. I know people my age who are married with kids while I am alone and bitter.

I feel like I have no options for women. As a male at this point... All that's left are women with kids or obese.

Please... Help. I feel like missed everything. No teenage love. No nothing. I feel bitter and angry.
>>
>>17265282
comparing yourself to others is a waste of time.

Just do what makes you happy and try new thing to help you grow now and again and life is cruise control.
>>
Hmm, I dunno man. Sounds like you need something drastic. Career change? Forging a new hobby or identity? A life reorganization?

You need to get out of your current pattern of life and loosen up. 27 is still young as fuck in the long term of things.
>>
>I know people my age who are married with kids
People that have children at ~25 years old end up miserable. They basically traded the years that offer their most freedom away for a child that they likely are struggling to sustain financially.

>All that's left are women with kids or obese.
While not entirely false, there are women in the same position as you. Just gotta keep looking.
>>
>>17265282
>All that's left are women with kids or obese
Widen your circles. The average woman these days won't have children in her 20s, or at least the women who do aren't the majority.

Also: stop caring about what other people think. As long as you're dependent on the approval of other - you'll never be happy.
>>
>>17265294
27 feels old as dirt. People say shit like "when you turn 30-35, you sperm will spawn retard babies."

I am fearful of change though. I fear not making it. I am super lonely too but hate admitting it.
>>
>>17265314
My parents were 35 and 40 when they had me, and I'm not retarded.... I don't think
>>
>>17265310
It seems like as women get older... The shittier their life decision making gets. Like you would be hard pressed to find a 27-29 year old woman without some type of turbo baggage.
>>
>>17265329
Anon you....
>>
>>17265332
Yup. You're right. I speak from my own experience of having dated 24-33 year olds when I was in my 22-23s. But after coming across a few crazies you start to know what the red flags are.
>>
>>17265282
does your name start with d
>>
>>17265314
Thats only true for women. Men can make non-tard offspring well into their 50s as long as you jizz in a 20-something. Don't make babies with any cunt older than 29.
>>
>>17265282

you probably arent a very high quality person if you dismiss everyone as obese or having kids. there are plenty of single people in that age group, settling down isnt as common place as it was in the 70s.

im 23, my friends range up into the thirties and a lot of them are single, or just casually dating here and there.

maybe make yourself a hotter man before complaining about womens bodies tho
>>
>>17265397
Well I am not obese abd I don't have kids. So I feel I can prefer a woman who is not obese or has kids either. Now if I were obese or had kids, I wouldn't mind women who are obese or have kids.

I just want a woman with minimal health problems abd baggage. I have no baggage, why should I have to prefer a person with baggage?
>>
>>17265462
>No teenage love
>I feel bitter and angry
>I have no baggage
Your lack of baggage is your baggage, you twat.
>>
File: pxRl5le.jpg (378 KB, 1234x675) Image search: [Google]
pxRl5le.jpg
378 KB, 1234x675
>>17265282
>>
>>17265282

I feel you OP. I'm a 26 KV.

On the bright side, I have a good education and will start earning lots of money in the next few years. It's trying to figure out how to get into the game having no experience that's the problem.
>>
>>17265499
Or you could be sleeping on a futon with your kids andthat girl umarried
>>
I literally started paying my own bills at 25, got my first kiss at 26, and started driving at 27. Granted I'm unhappy I waited so long to do all those things, and my position in life is still well behind my peers, but it's not like you can't make progress just because you're over 25. I've carried many long-term relationships since then with nice girls who didn't sleep around. I have friends. I have a job. I drive a sports car.

Also, contrary to what 4chan says, women who're virgins in their mid 20s aren't that uncommon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.