[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl. We have kissed already. She really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
So there's this girl. We have kissed already. She really likes me as a friend.

I met her today, first time in two weeks or so and we didn't kiss. We hugged. There was talk about a trip we can take together, but I don't know now if we are just friends or more.

She's on a lot of meds after a nervous breakdown and I've told her I'm there to support her through it all.

But equally, I need to know if we are together or not. How do I have this conversation gently?

I'm seeing her tomorrow, for some amount of time. But then she's going back to a city 3 hours away. So even if we are together it'll be long distance.

Help?
>>
>>17265091
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>17265099
I'm 27. She's had a nervous breakdown. Is it all the same to ask or does this need to be done carefully?

I don't know what her mental state is like at the moment
>>
>>17265091
sounds like you contributed to the breakdown after not asking her out from kissing or something. just simply ask her out or like you said
>She really likes me as a friend.
>>
>>17265127
I have asked her out. That's what led to the kissing.

The breakdown was over work and other shit stuff in her life
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.