[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she hate me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: elo-out-of-the-blue.jpg (199 KB, 1097x1110) Image search: [Google]
elo-out-of-the-blue.jpg
199 KB, 1097x1110
I don't post often so sorry for any things I do incorrectly.

Alrightie so about 3 years ago I got friends for the first time in a long time.
>Friend introduces me to other friends
>Talk to one friend for like 2 years
>Hang out irl too
>Talk almost every day
Life is good.
>Develop feelings for friend
>Ask her out
>She says yes
>I think I found the love of my life
>Cute, smart and similar taste in jokes and hobbies
>Is going well
>Notice she gets a bit more distant
She broke up with me like 3 weeks ago. She gave me the lets be friends stuff. I'm just happy to talk to her so I say sure. Problem is she doesn't talk to me much since. She doesn't start convos and when I do it dies really quickly.

I'm gonna be blunt here, I love her still a lot. I though I was over it but now I'm relapsing. I just miss everything about her. I wish we could date again or at least talk like we did before we dated but it seems neither is happening. I dunno anymore ,I just miss talking to her so much. So does she hate me now or should I just wait and hope things go to normal? She is always online but doesn't respond and seems to have stopped talking in a group chat we ad with other people.
>>
>>17265067
>I though I was over it but now I'm relapsing.
That's why the "let's just be friends" thing ever works. Not immediately after you break up.
Either you try and fget back with her, or you cut all contacts and stay away from her until you get over it. If you keep trying to be friends it will just be depressing/awkward for the both of you
>>
Hmm I guess your right in a way. It just sucks because all my other friends aren't in my timezone so for most of the day I have no one to talk to. I think I'll just wait it out until she is ready to talk again.
>>
>>17265215
don't wait for her, don't you have any irl friends to go out with? If you keep "waiting" fo her she might never come back, and then you'd feel even worse. Try to move on.
>>
>>17265067
Not trying to be a dick about this mate, but I think you're deluding yourself. A lot of times when a woman says "let's be just friends" what she actually means is "I want nothing to do with you ever again", but she's either trying to spare your feelings or just being polite. The way you describe how she behaves in conversations with you just reinforces the idea that she doesn't want anything to do with you, but for whatever reason she can't bring herself to say the words so she's just acting flaky and hoping you'll take the hint.
>>
>>17265295
Huh. That's kinda hard to take in. I don't understand how after all the good times we had she could just forget it all and drop me like that. We have the same friend group and they have known her longer so I worry they'll drop me as well for her. Are people really that cruel to do such? I haven't done anything to offend her, I wasn't even passive aggressive about the breakup. You might be right anon but for my own good I hope you're not.
>>
>>17265334
She didnt like something about your relationship, or she isnt that into you. She'll never tell you and you'll never know. People can have a change of mind, move on.
>>
>>17265382
I guess you're right anon. I was trying a bit too hard to be optimistic about all of this. I suppose it's expected of people to be reckless with other's emotions.
>>
>>17265067
I-I think I love you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.