[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there another way to get laid without pretending to love a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sighh.jpg (36 KB, 492x328) Image search: [Google]
sighh.jpg
36 KB, 492x328
Is there another way to get laid without pretending to love a woman?
I run into too many women who say "I'm not that kind of girl" "I don't do those things"

So I take them on dates, tell them I like them (even though I don't.)

Tell them they're special, help them out, drive them to places. and then..we finally have sex, and then I slowly give them less attention and move onto spending that time on another woman, and just fucking the girl that I pretended to love.

But, the last 2 girls went crazy on me when I tried breaking up with them. They told me that I was just using them and that I'm an asshole.

I don't get it, how are people having sex lives without making women angry or pretending to love them?

I lied to 6 women now, telling them that I loved them and that we should get married some day.

I'm not an asshole, but I love sex so much, and one night stands don't do it for me. I just want to fuck girls every day.
>>
>>17264830
Just go use hookers everyday anon.
Clearly you aren't fit enough to be a part of a family so worry about making enough to fuck hookers instead.
>>
>I don't get it, how are people having sex lives without making women angry or pretending to love them?
By being upfront about what they want. And that usually means sticking to stuff like tinder and parties where everyone is drunk.

Why are you surprised that women get angry with you when you manipulate them, are dishonest about your real motives and then dump them once you've gotten what you want? That's pretty fucking straightforward. You -were- just using the girls. You -were- being an asshole.

Become a good enough lover that if you have regular one night stands, you'll get girls begging for more. Girls who go for casual sex are usually used to absolute horrid sex, as in, five seconds of rough, clumsy fingering = foreplay. Be the guy who sexily undresses them, who teases them and makes them beg for it. Be the guy who eats her out before sex and fingers her during. Be the guy who moans and talks dirty to her and sends her a sexy text a few days later about how he can't stop jerking off to [insert specific memory she most likely also enjoyed].
This is the only way to try to get regular and sincerely no strings attached sex.
>>
There are women out there who do want things besides a sentimental relationships, be upfront about what you want.

I mean you ARE manipulating and lying to people otherwise.

And yes sometimes someone you want to shag might want to have an emotional relationship, sorry to tell you you shouldn't fuck everybody you want to fuck, it's a though world.
>>
What the fuck? Just use Tinder.
>>
>>17264830
post is bait guys
>>
>>17264830
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>I run into too many women who say "I'm not that kind of girl" "I don't do those things"

>>So I just lie and fuck them anyway

Hey, /adv/, what was that about women being sluts and whores?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.