[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Packages being Sent to Wrong Addresses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1465977721232.jpg (454 KB, 1200x802) Image search: [Google]
1465977721232.jpg
454 KB, 1200x802
Hey guys. I don't usually post here but I was wondering if anyone could help me regarding orders from online.

So I ordered some Russian military gear online and waited a few days for it to be delivered as it said. It said it would take a week to be delivered and now it has been two weeks and the tracking feature said that my package was delivered to my house. As you can probably gather, it wasn't.

After emailing the company I got the gear from I then ended calling the Parcel Force (UK) who delivered my order. Turns out my order got delivered to my fucking local Amazon warehouse instead of my house and now I have no idea what the fuck to do. I've tried to contact them but no help was given. As it transpires, I gave them the wrong post code I stupidly gave the Russian company my postal address that was off by one digit (I gave them 11 and it was actually 12. I know, I'm retarded). I looked at the postal address of the amazon warehouse and they are nothing alike to mine.

Anyone have any idea what the Amazon warehouse will do with my package?

Will they send it to me or just dispose of it? I'm really worried as I may have blown £200.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>17264771
*EDIT*

I also don't want to show up to my local Amazon warehouse and demand my package.
>>
>>17264796
That's the easiest solution you ninny. Packages get picked up all the time from there.
>>
>>17264796
Well then, no package for you.
>>
>>17264799
I just have a feeling that they've gotten rid off it.
>>
File: 981275.jpg (166 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
981275.jpg
166 KB, 1024x698
>>17264796
>I also don't want to show up to my local Amazon warehouse and demand my package.
>>
>>17264815
I wasn't sure if they'd just send it to me
>>
>>17264822
Why would they spend money to send something to you that you did not order from them?
>>
>>17264807
How long do you think it would take them get bored of waiting for me to come down and pick it up?

Apparently they've had my shit for a few days before I found out where my package was.
>>
>>17264771
To the best of my knowledge Amazon will return it to the seller who with a bit of luck will refund you the purchase cost, although probably not the P&P.
>>
>>17264809
Well then your package is in the trash. What do you want me to say?
>>
File: 908325.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
908325.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>17264822
They send.
You put the wrong info, they tried, didn't find you and now it's on warehouse. Go get if you want it, they won't send you.
>worried about losing £200
>"fuck it, I wont go to warehouse to get it"
>>
>>17264853
They will keep it indefinitely or return it to Russia. You should go get it
>>
>>17264860
I will dude. Thanks a lot everyone!
>>
>>17264981
Please keep us updated
>>
>>17264771
That's what you get for buying surplus military crap.

It's all moldy and piss stained anyway.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.