[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much can someone have done to me while I was past out from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462791415524.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1462791415524.gif
2 MB, 750x750
How much can someone have done to me while I was past out from drinking without me walking up? I have all my memories intact from the night in question prior to falling asleep on the floor.
>>
>Waking up

Sorry using my phone
>>
>>17264631
Check for injection holes they might have infused you with HIV+ blood
>>
>>17264631

Are your clothes on? Is there any sign that someone had sex with you? If not, I don't think anything happened. Don't be paranoid. MOST guys would not take advantage of an unconscious person, that's some seriously scummy shit
>>
Assuming there are no witnesses and that they have plenty of time, they could have done anything which doesn't leave a mark. Check for marks.
>>
apply toothpaste to your sphincter to make sure you where not probed

check if you have any marks on your body that indicate you have had been tickled

if you woke up and didnt feel hungry it could be that somebody feed you while you where asleep

be brave, dont drink, take your meds
>>
>>17264652
>>17264652
I think you are right but it's improbable not impossible. My question is specifically with regards to the effects of the alcohol and whether I was drunk enough to have been manipulated or taken advantage of in some way or whether I would have woken up of someone tried.
>>
>>17264711

We have no way of knowing. And neither do you, really. But if there's no evidence of wrongdoing anywhere on your body, I think it's safe to assume nothing happened.

For me, I've only had a full "blackout" once in my life, and even then I had some vague memories of what happened. It's not very likely that anything happened without you remembering.

What exactly are you afraid of? Did you pass out in a stranger's apartment, or do you know these people?
>>
>>17264711
This question cannot be answered unless we know how drunk you were. Excessive consumption of alcohol can lead to sleep, unconsciousness, coma or death. If you were in a light sleep then perhaps a slight pain would have woken you up. If you were in a near-coma then they could have surgically removed your liver in a bathtub. You're the only one who knows how much potential risk you incurred. How drunk were you, do you think pain would have woken you up and were people alone with you?
>>
>>17264730
>>17264736
I had enough awareness of my surroundings to walk a few hundred metres from my friends house to my other friends apartment. I was dizzy and fell down onto my knee at one point. I wasn't so drunk that I have blank memories. I knew where I was from there time of my first drink to the point I fell on the floor in the apartment and fell asleep. One guys behaviour was extremely suspicious, but I won't go into details. And I don't think anyone knows who he was. He ended up at the apartment but he left after I was asleep. It's unlikely that anything happened but I won't know with certainty I suppose. I will get tested and so on but I'm not too worried about it given the circumstances. Thanks guys
>>
>>17264772
Was your friend at his apartment? If this man was at no point alone with you in the apartment then I think you are definitely in the clear.
>>
I'd say, the worst is that someone snapped a picture of your tits or something and/or groped you a bit. You'd be able to tell if someone fucked you.
>>
>>17264790
There were 5 other people although they were in different rooms. I was by myself in a room but the walls are thin. It would have been difficult for him to do anything though the uncertainty is the small percentage that is playing on my mind.
>>
>>17264806

I really don't know what to tell you. It's very unlikely that he did anything in an apartment full of friends, without waking you up, without leaving ANY sign or evidence. Nothing happened.

I know people are super-obsessed with rape these days, but don't be quite so paranoid.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.