[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What term would define my sexuality? >be 28 yo female I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nuorwivfuR1qe856mo1_500.jpg (139 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuorwivfuR1qe856mo1_500.jpg
139 KB, 500x490
What term would define my sexuality?

>be 28 yo female

I find women attractive, get off to the thought of them (with myself, by themselves, and with other men fucking them). I also find men attractive, and get off to the thought of them (myself with them, them touching themselves, them fucking women).

I often imagine my fiance getting off to the thought of other women, as well as himself fucking them (so often when he tells me he finds some other gal attractive, I will later get off to the thought of either him with her or thinking of her while getting off).

Mostly, though, I think of a woman being fucked (her body, what it would feel like to touch her, etc), and my fiance being the one fucking her. Often times (too) I imagine what it's like to be my fiance.

I used to think that I was trans (when I was 19), then thought I was gay, then figured I must be some sort of bisexual or something (once I eventually began dating men).

I'm happy with my fiance, and I'm not a fan of labels...but I don't understand my sexuality.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17264542
Nobody gives a shit and neither should you, just take it and run with it.
>>
You're a woman. Women don't have defined sexuality, they don't have defined anything.
>>
Bi with fetishes about your fiance fucking people?
>>
>>17264549
Hm, I'll take this as a Zen-based compliment.

>>17264548
Just a thought. This is not weighing heavily on any life decisions at all whatsoever.
>ponderous bullocks!
>>
>I'm not a fan of labels
>plz label me, /adv/
Fuck off.
>>
Why do you need a term or a label? People go overboard with that shit nowadays, there's too many "sexualities" to keep up with. Just do what you like.

You've got your fiancé, and that's a real person and a real relationship, and that's good. You've got your fantasies, which are not real and don't really define your "sexuality." You should discuss your fantasies with your fiance, and if you're both comfortable, start experimenting in reality and see what you actually enjoy.

Personally, I find that it's all about people. My sexuality is defined more by the people I have sex with than by some arbitrary word or label. I've enjoyed different activities with different partners, my preferences change a bit depending on how I feel about them.
>>
>>17264542
You are a cuck. Seriously.
>>
>>17264542
This is a textbook cuckolding fetish

Not that there's anything wrong with that
>>
you are asking what kind of special snowflake you are?
Fuck off whore
>>
>>17264563
>>17264744
These
>>
>>17264744
lol

Jesus. 4chan so srs. People acting like this is a place for the End All Be All answers to life and place to gain validity for one's own existence.

Grain of salt, my dearest of dear Friends.
>>
Bi
>>
Why is everyone getting to triggered by this thread? OP, sexuality is fluid, that's why labels don't always apply. It doesn't matter what you call yourself; you're you and you like what you like. Your fiancé sounds like a lucky man
>>
>>17264905
>Why is everyone getting to triggered by this thread?

because it's just cuckold bait, and the type its aiming for are triggered by unclear sexuality.
>>
>>17264542
I'm the very same as you except for the fiance cheating thing even though it's a shame he's pretty big down there. The lesbian thing was just a late teens phase, so that doesn't apply anymore too.
>What term would define my sexuality?
Idgaf. Really.
>>
>>17264542
You're literally a cuck.
>>
>>17264542
>What term would define my sexuality?

Whore.
>>
>I'm happy with my fiance, and I'm not a fan of labels...but I don't understand my sexuality.

What is there to understand? You like some things, you don't like others, that's fine.

I'm a heterosexual male but I'm a big fan of anal orgasms via prostate stimulation.

There is nothing to understand about that, I find women sexually attractive, and I also happen to like toying with a spot up my ass.

You like both men and women and get off to the thought of your partner fucking some other woman.

Nothing to understand about that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.