[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so due to an emergency with family I had to travel across
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 900x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 900x505
Okay so due to an emergency with family I had to travel across the world to be with them. I'm stuck with them for the next 22 days away from my gf.

It's day 5 and I'm getting super anxious. I have all these thoughts swarming in my head that she's cheating on me or losing interest. What makes it worse is that she has admitted to cheating on a boyfriend in the past but says she's done with that phase. Also I was using some tinder app and it says her account was active 2 days ago. Do girls in relationships typically browse tinder while bored with no intentions on meeting strange men? I met her through tinder and we've been dating for 3 months now. Another thing that bothers me is she goes out with girlfriends every weekend to drink and with me being so far away guys might approach her. We still have yet to tell each other "i love you".

How can I calm down? Our relationship has been good but this distance is really killing me. I want these paranoid thoughts to go away.
>>
Calm down. Don't obsess over this. You can't help the situation by thinking this way, you can only make it worse.

But in the long run - you know you can't trust this girl. You know she isn't solid. That doesn't mean she's going to cheat on you while you're out of town, but you've seen too many red flags to really believe this'll work out between you. Every time you turn your back on her, your mind's gonna go crazy with suspicion like this. This isn't how it's supposed to be.

You should probably think about breaking up
>>
>>17264445
I don't want to break up. When we're together it's like we're married. Very sensual and intimate.
I just want to keep my mind of things until I get back to her
>>
>>17264490
>When we're together it's like we're married.
>Very sensual and intimate.
Pick one, you naive little twat.
>>
>>17264424
>girl admitted to cheating in past
>leaves to be with family for weeks
>thinks girl can be trusted to not get dicked hard while he's away
You can't trust a cheater my man, they've got no self control. You probably should be just broken up with her before you left, don't be surprised if you come back as a cuck.
>>
>>17264490

Not all girls are cheaters, but YOUR girl has all the major warning signs. She's cheated in the past, you've caught her on hookup apps, and you've got that gut feeling that you can't trust her to be by herself for a month. Learn to trust that. You're crazy if you really believe she's "done with that phase," it's only a matter of time.

I'm not saying she doesn't care about you, I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy spending time with her, I'm just sincerely warning you not to get too invested in her as a long-term monogamous partner. Some people just aren't made for the long haul
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.