[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get through this situation? I've been like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 900x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 900x735
How do i get through this situation? I've been like this for almost my whole life. I was a mischievous kid,tomboyish and sporty until that incident in physical class turned my life to another page.
It happened when i was 11. After that incident there was something wrong with my knee and i got some big operations to get it fixed. Thanks god its function is totally perfect now but what i got after those operations wasn't the same anymore.
I started closing myself to others. I went through some days where others kids stared at me,some tried to show their sympathy,some made fun of me while i was in a wheelchair.
I didn't want anyone to share with as my ego was too big i didn't want them to look at me as somebody disabled.
I went through my high school time trying to get away from guys even if they show their interest or chasing me. I dated but whenever the relationship get to another point I quit. I can't show them what i am since i was rejected by it once when that boy in the same highschool rejected me.
Yes and I'm depressing by it. No one knows as i was trying to cover it my whole life. I moved to another state. Now that some people i made friends with starting to question me why i am still single even makes me more stressed. It's just the way I choose to live with I don't know why they care about it too much as it was their business.
Also i am stuck in the stage where I want to fix my fear to have a better life but afraid of showing it to others.
I went to the therapist before but refused to take those pill. Don't really want to depend on it too much.
What can i do now?
>>
Bumpppp
>>
Pathetic
>>
You are doing the right thing by asking for help. Look up some yahoo answers and what not, as I doubt not a lot of people here can help you based on what you just wrote. Write the whole picture and not just some side-story crap, your an anon here, no one gives a fuck about you and no one will care unless you specifically go out your way to get attention. So you were depressed and nobody knew, just seems to me like your were looking for some friendship and relations. Btw, was your "knee" actually your dick? if you can't progress far enough to bang.

> Get a job and it might help.
>>
>>17264298
>I went to the therapist before but refused to take those pill. Don't really want to depend on it too much.
Good choice.
Never take any pills at all. They're evil.

Aches try to tell the body there's something wrong. If you numb your senses to not feel the ache, it will still be there and you didn't take care of the cause of it. You're just ignoring it until it destroys you completely.

>What can i do now?
First step you admitted your problem. That's a very good sign for the healing process.
Can't give you much advice though, just wanted to ramble about our pain killer anti depressants culture.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.