[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is making me choose between she and my best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160605-WA0022.jpg (535 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160605-WA0022.jpg
535 KB, 1440x2560
My girlfriend is making me choose between she and my best friend who is a girl, we broke up recently and I started making out with my best friend and now my (ex) girlfriend wants to come back and so do I but ahe told me to stop talking to her
Wat to do m8s
>>
Don't go for your girlfriend. You broke up for a reason and there's a risk she wants to come crawling back now that she's heard you're messing around with your friend.

Make your friend into a girlfriend or friend with benefits or stop hanging out with her if you want another relationship. No sane person is going to be cool with you being friends with a girl you fooled around with - would you be cool dating a girl with a good male friend she kissed?
>>
>>17264148
>someone you broke up with once already
>your best friend
Sounds like a no-brainer to me. Personally, I'd take an ultimatum like that as an insult.
>>
>>17264198
I mean I know but she was my best friend too and I know her for 4 years
>>
>>17264148

Who broke up with who in your relationship?

If you broke up with your GF and shes making demands for you to get back together with her, then she's not that bright. She doesn't hold the chips.

Ultimately, I'd say >>17264179 is right. You broke up with her for a reason, plus, when she starts putting a wedge between you and your best friend, you WILL begin to resent her.

Personally, if your best-friend is letting you make out with her, then you might wanna try for her. A VERY important thing about a good relationship is that you can be lovers AND friends.
>>
>>17264203
choose, though you actually came here trying to find a way to keep both, you cannot
>>
Alright guys so I'm new to this relationship thing and I think I'm gonna let mi ex go
How do I overcome her I mean I still got her stuff and she has my stuff and for me is very important stuff
>>
>>17264148
I forgot who said it, but if you have a second girl, go for her, cuz you two came together for a reason (hopefully a good one), and split with your ex (again, hopefully for a good reason).
>>
>>17264148
Graduate then worry about real life issues.

>inb4 underaged and b&
>>
>>17264148
>best friend you're attracted to
it's literally perfect. I can't fathom why you would want to get back with your bitchy ex who's already making demands while having a perfect gf material right before you
>>
>>17264148
Everyone's right, go for the friend. Don't know why you broke up with an ex but would you rehire an employee who quit? Their mind was already set on quitting to a point so it's always an option again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.