[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I need your help So I'm going out to a movie with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1600x900
Hey /adv/ I need your help
So I'm going out to a movie with a girl. The thing is I don't know if it's a date or not. I want it to be but I don't want to fuck up trying to kiss her or hold her hand and look like a fucking idiot when she's not interested. How do I test the waters before I go in during the movie?
TL;DR - how can I test to see if a girl is ok to kiss during a movie
>>
We need a little more context than that man. How do you know her? Since when? How did you ask her to go? What is your history together? Does she ever talk to you about relationship stuff - guys she likes or anything like that?
>>
>>17264155
I've known her since 8th grade (12th grade now) I got her to go the movie when she went to a concert and said I wish you would've came with me and I said "pay me back with a movie?" And she said "I'm down" and the only really other guy talk she told me about is about how cute Ed Sheeren is like once
>>
compliments > flirting > touching (hand, arm, shoulder) > and then maybe AT THE END a kiss

don't rush it champ it's your first date
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>17264328
This.
>>
>>17264167

That's very cute anon. Like >>17264328 said, just don't rush it. She is probably nervous and asking herself the same questions too.
>>
>>17264328
That pretty much sums it up
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.