[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince GF to use surrogate mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1465611188137 (1).jpg (215 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1465611188137 (1).jpg
215 KB, 600x399
So the fiance and I have been considering kids for some time now. Problem is, she's Asian and I'm white.
We've agreed that we both at least want a daughter or two, but on the issue of sons, we both don't think that this might not be the best idea. As you can see from places like /r/hapas (i dont browse reddit but i know this) White male Asian female sons usually tend to have major problems with identity which can manifest adversely throughout their lives.

Given that I intend on continuing my family name, how can i convince her to use a surrogate mom for us to have a son at some point?
>>
>>17263964
Talk to her about adoption. Can't have your cake and eat it too faggot
>>
>>17263964
> that photo

vomit.jpeg
what an abomination
>>
>>17263967
I don't think I'm the type to raise someone else's kids, that's just not who I am
I fully intend on having the whole cake, and eating it, faggot.
>>
Surrogate mothers only host an embryo. If you intend on using your finances eggs nothing will change except who the baby will come out urg. The baby will still share both your features. Now, if you want to use a donor egg and implant that egg in your fiancee then that's a different matter. As far as convincing her goes, you two will need to talk it out, I can't help you there.
>>
>>17263970
What is the name of this procedure? The egg will still be unfertilized and I will be the father right?

This might seem strange but it is rather important to me
>>
>>17263974
In vitro fertilization
>>
>>17263974
You fertilize the donor egg. There is a procedure where you essentially "jerk off in a cup" and a dude with a degree will take a Capri sun straw, take one sperm cell and using this straw, insert the one sperm in the egg.
Seriously though, my g2g donates eggs, its the only reason why I know about this. You can choose the person you get eggs from or roll a die. You can pick based on race, education and facial features. It's no.da cool when u think about it
>>
>>17263977
>>17263986
>study 3 year medsci degree to insert eggs with sperm
must be an interesting life
Anyway, thanks for the info, should be no problem if such an opportunity is available.
>>
>>17263964
you fucking dick. if you don't want children (male) with her why in fuck is she your fiancee and have you ever considered she may want to be a mother despite the gender. Fuck head

You could always knock her up and once you discover the sex of the child convince her to abort if it is male.

I hope she dumps your pussy ass
>>
>>17264013
>t. salty bitch
>>
>>17264013
I love Aussies
>>
>>17264013
Toppest of keks.
>you fucking dick. if you don't want children (male) with her why in fuck is she your fiancee and have you ever considered she may want to be a mother despite the gender. Fuck head

We love each other.

>You could always knock her up and once you discover the sex of the child convince her to abort if it is male.

Nah we intended on using IVF to start with since we wanted daughters. Abortions are frowned upon by both our families.
>>
>>17263964

Are you really this stupid? You think that every mixed asian/white kid has issues with identity based on a reddit board? Here's my advice: don't raise a child. you would be doing more harm than good.
>>
>>17264029
Stay salty, I'd stay and argue but its almost 12 and you haven't given me much material to work with which i haven't already addressed.
>>
>>17264034

You could educate yourself, but instead you choose to plug your ears and continue living in ignorance. I feel bad for your future child.
>>
Here in the Netherlands there are lots of Eurasians due to the decolonisation of Indonesia.
And with most of them you can't even see they have an Asian mother. But their Asian genes might have been quite diluted.
>>
The technology is there the only thing that's questionable is if your fiance is willing to raise another woman's child.
>>
Hey fucktard, how would you feel if the woman who loved you made it clear that she wanted to spend her life with you, but not bear your children because your genes are inferior?
It doesn't matter how you sugarcoat it, this is going to be the message she takes from this. I also think your point is dumb to begin with. Unless you also personally care about not having a purely white child (in which case you should've married a white woman), it should be not an issue that they might have it a bit harder. You have no final control to begin with. A handsome Eurasian boy is better off than an inbred looking white bloke. There is no way to say with certainty that one option is better than the other.

Besides, don't you think your fiancee wants kids who also look like her? Or that she'd like to carry, for the better part of a year, and possibly wreck her body to the point of no return for a child that is HERS?
She is going to do 99% of the work to get the child there, did you consider that?

>tl;dr you're one thick asshole if you don't understand how offensive and inappropriate this is to suggest
>>
>>17264080
> handsome Eurasian boy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>17264084
What? I don't know about you but a lot of white/Asian people look pretty fucking attractive to me.
>>
>>17264080

>Baby.. you're the love of my life.. I want you to be the mother of my children* - Will you marry me?

>*as long as they don't have your chink eyes and flat gook face lmfaoo
>>
>>17263964
Half Italian/Korean femanon here. You want to use a surrogate mom because of an unproven shitpost you saw on reddit? I'm more worried your kids will turn out as retarded as you are.

As a half white/asian kid, I did not experience any identity issues.
>>
Same femanon as >>17264581
My brother didnt experience any identity issues either
>>
I had to read OP twice to make sure I got it right
>wants daughters to be half-asian
>sons can only be white master race
>fiancee is ok with this

I can't even comprehend the self-esteem issues you both have
>>
U should buy an egg from a white woman, fertilize it and have it implanted into ur asian gf.

Im sure that u can ultimately convince her. Bc majority of asian females are repuksed by asian looking jen...yet ironically tge asian female is the farrier of the asian male "desease".

I mean , what if u have a son who looks like ur asian grlfriend? Ur own asian girlfriend thought that white men were superior to asian looking men...and then her genetics curses her son with the very same features men most asian females in the West think inferior!

If u have an asian looking son then he will grow up seeing thousands of wmaf and learn to despise u and endure tons of rejection by asian girls who say "eww asian guys are ugly".

So most motivations of asian females who get predomately white guys are to have sons who DON'T look like her anyway and breed out asian features anyway so just be creative in ur persuasion.

And also on hapas there is speculation dat since asian females in the West favor asian looking grls favor boys than AND they have more grls than other groups, that asian features are dusproportionately aborting their asian looking sons.
>>
>all these fucking cucks saying use a surrogate

The problem isn't their race, its how you fucking raise them. The fact you would only want one gender based on "identity" is literally retarded

Yall niggas are jokes.
>>
OP here, I'm surprised the thread lasted until morning.
To address each of your angst, not wanting a half Asian son was initially her idea. We both grew up in a place where half white half Asian couples were quite common and have seen its effects for ourselves.

Also, it worked. She's down with it.
Stay salty, fags.
>>
>>17263964
So the surrogate son would make it so your son would be only white and not Asian?
>>
>>17263964
Just convince any hapa son that it is a girl.
>>
File: tmp_20784-Trollface-1298197593.png (129 KB, 2400x2239) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20784-Trollface-1298197593.png
129 KB, 2400x2239
>>17263964
>Given that I intend on continuing my family name, how can i convince her to use a surrogate mom for us to have a son at some point?
Sumple: you can use a surrogate mother for one of your sons, and she can use a surrogate father for another one of your sons. Problem solved, amirite?
>>
File: daniel_henney.jpg (5 KB, 176x287) Image search: [Google]
daniel_henney.jpg
5 KB, 176x287
>>17263964
you don't need to worry about your son going "beta virgin retard" if both of you are fairly attractive and raise your kids right. i have a feeling you're one of those beta manlets though who fell for the mail-order SEAsian wife meme though. amirite?

daniel henney, dennis oh, and ricky kim (just to name a few) are all born from korean mothers and american fathers. (you can google it yourself) they are models and actors and quite objectively attractive.

anyone would go through an identity crisis if they had low enough self esteem. hell i saw fucking 100% whiteys who were grasping at straws to be asian/black/whatever just to feel like they fit in when i was growing up. especially during early 2000 when anime was huge.

my bf is pretty damn white, but he went through a phase where he clung to his 10% egyptian heritage because he grew up in the hoods where everyone was ethnic (black or mexican mostly) and he was the minority.

and i see it even more now that kpop is the new "thing". i have fucking chinese, filipina, and whatever girls asking if they can pass off as "korean". and guess what? their parents and extended family all loved watching korean dramas, music, etc. and that's how they got to praise being korean. it's everything to do with self-esteem and how they were raised, taught and influenced.

but as far as confident people goes? never seen them even raise the question about their own ethnicity. they'll mention it but they don't make it their only identity and embrace both heritages. they turn out just fine because they were raised fine. (and it helped they were attractive)

but you know what, yeah i'd probably hedge a bet that your sons or daughters will go on a killing spree someday because they were borne from a heartless retard of a father.
>>
I'm not reading through the thread (especially since OP seems like an asshole) but half-Asian men can be hot as fuck.
>>
File: a53.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>17266949
>>
>>17266763
This desu, you'd be doing most of 4chan a huge favor.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.