[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I am a 18 year old college student, that lives in Denmark. I have recently lost alot of money on gambling. I have now taken a step forward towards batteling my addiction, and i have permanently banned myself from all betting sites ( approved by the danish government) I have 10 usd for the rest of the month, and my question is... How do i earn some money back? i have tried selling some old stuff, getting extra hours at my work, but i need the money asap. Is there any way to earn money online, or "offline"? Im not talking about a quick and easy scam method here, i was just wondering. Thanks in advance, Daniel.
>>
>>17263814
Sex work.
>>
Well, do you REALLY need both your kidneys?
>>
>>17263814
Are there spots where people go to get hired for day labor? Try getting something there.

You can try online contract work (I don't know what the market is there). I get some work through dice, and though I think it's mostly waste of time bullshit, amazon mechanical turk.

If what you mostly need is money for food, there are some food pantries in Denmark, maybe one of them can keep you going until your next paycheck.
>>
You still have 10 bucks, try to win your money back. I think your luck is about to change.
>>
>>17263814
You're going to have to borrow some money from somebody. Even if you can just get enough to keep you going until you figure out how to get some of your own.

If you have to explain to the person you're asking what happened to the money you had before, you might want to think of a good cover story. If one of my family came to me and said "I have no food, can you help me?" I'd gladly slip them a couple of hundred without giving it a second thought. If someone came to me and said "I bet my whole paycheque on a horse and it lost" though, I wouldn't give them a penny, as I'd fully expect them to go and gamble that money too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.