[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197 KB, 1080x800) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197 KB, 1080x800
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Are there any girls on here that have farted in a guys face?
>>
>>17263615
hahaha mate that's fucking gross !

Girls : will you fancy me if i'm speaking with a french accent ? (it's a native accent ofc) assuming that i'm a nice guy, ofc
>>
girls why are you such a waste of time.
>>
>>17263659
Not by virtue of your accent alone, no.

>>17263685
Because boys' time is fun to waste
>>
>>17263685
same reason y'all waste mine
>>
>>17263720
That's why i wrote that i was someone nice. I just want to know if a french accent is a bonus or completely useless.
>>
Me and my friend initiated a conversation with two girls that were sitting beside us in a coffee shop.

The conversation was flowing and I didn't sperg out much but my friend got like 80% of attention and was blatantly lying about himself.

He is better built but I'm much taller.

Either way, the girls were 5 years younger than me and 2 years younger than him so I made myself believe that was the reason. First time I got outclassed like this and I'm pretty buttmad.
>>
>>17263720
>Because boys' time is fun to waste
But I could spend that time playing video games

>>17263729
It really varies m8, some people love accents some hate them. I'd probably rather shoot myself than date an Anglo or French, others adore it.
>>
>>17263729

Girls, periods must suck, right? And what about that one girl at work who's such a slut, and you really hate her?

'Kay I'mma slip out this thread while you akll bicker to yourselves.

(The worst part is, I strongly suspect one girl will use this post as an excuse to actually vent about this bitch she hates at work, even though I made it clear I'm just sexist shitposting).
>>
>>17263734
What ?
>>17263732
Oh ok, any bad experience with french People before ?
>>
>>17263734
did you reply to the wrong thread or something?
>>
File: France.png (204 KB, 234x505) Image search: [Google]
France.png
204 KB, 234x505
>>17263737
>Oh ok, any bad experience with french People before ?
>>
>>17263731
Do you have a question?
>>
>>17263745
Ooook so you never met french people before ^^
>>
>>17263754
Bonjour surrender cheese monkey
>>
>>17263756
Come on, don't be like that, you know you love us, and we love you too, burgerland, we love you too.
>>
Can i discuss relationship problems with my sister? I don't know if it's ok. I don't want to rant about my bf to her or make her uncomfortable by knowing too many details. I just want someome to talk to. Is that alright or unacceptable?
>>
I like to blog on /adv/, is this a deal breaker, girls?

>>17264001
There are some people that do it, depends on how you get along with her. I'm a Japanese male and only have a brother, so I can't bring shame to my famiry.
>>
Accidentally must've (because I don't remember doing it, but she's saying I did) told my gf that my ex was more attractive than her. She's fucking sad. I said I didn't mean to say it, that I loved her for who she is, and that I find her hot as fuck (which she is). She's still upset. I got no idea how to bounce back or at least talk about it. She passively says "it's fine, dw" every single time. Should I let her be? Talk to her after a while? How do I deal with it?

On top of everything, she's always been a bit insecure about her body, and this is jsut a slap in her face. Any ideas?
>>
>>17263731
You sound like a fag
>>
>>17264071
Smother her with affection. Non stop
>>
>>17264071
You brought that on to yourself. You'll die miserable and lonely if you fuck up like that
>>
>>17264062
>I like to blog on /adv/, is this a deal breaker, girls?

yup
>>
I poked a hole in my condom so my grlfriend would get pregnant and she is pregnant how do u do a home abortion
pls answer fast thx
>>
I have two questions, about two different girls, one for other women, the other for anyone

The first one is about one of my closest female friend
I have a crush on her, I think she knows that but she already has a boyfriend
Classes ended a few weeks ago and she is texting me first 2 or 3 times a week, we talk through a few messages then it stop and she text me again a few days later
Girls, why would you do something like this ? I want to talk with her a lot more but it's most of the time things like "What's up ?" and just a few more messages before stopping suddenly
I do try to talk again but it doesn't work well

My second question is about starting a relationship. I met a girl a few days ago online and she is calling me everyday since then (she says she prefer calls over texts). Our calls always last a few hours
She said that she isn't looking for a boyfriend but some thing she said to and about me make me think that she does
I'm single since a few months and I'm also looking for someone and can think about going out with her
The thing is that I never started a relationship without being in love with the girl first and I'm sure I don't love my new friend
So, for anyone, is it relatively common that a relationships starts with "platonic" feelings ? Can love come with time ?
>>
>>17264132
>TL;DR
First question : Girls, what does it means when you are texting a guy first, ask small talk questions then stop the conversation

Second question for anyone : Can you start a relationship with someone you don't actually love but like being around, talking with and physically
>>
>>17264143
>Can you start a relationship with someone you don't actually love but like being around, talking with and physically

love comes way after starting the relationship dude
>>
>>17264150
Like I said in my previous post, it never happened to me
I always fell in love before the relationship
>>
>>17264001
I do this a lot with my little sister and I'm a guy. I only do it to vent, she isn't really good with advices, but it's always nice to have someone close to you to hear you.
>>
>Posted in last thread because I didn't see new thread, copypasted
Anyway, to girls:
What would be the best way to initiate conversation with you as a person? Would someone straight up start conversation about interests or some other topic?
Trying to get out of my shell a bit over here but it's sort've leading to lots of no response with however I'm going about it.
>>
Had a chat on fb with my ex, more or less regular stuff but one thing puzzled me. She was telling me how she was passing by 2 girls who were talking about her, precisely one of them didn't know who my ex is, and the other said that she's *Anon's gf*. Her comment was that it's adorable. What am I to make of that?
>>
Girl,
at what age did you get your first dildo/vibrator, how was it and how did you get it?
still use it?
>>
free for everyone

I am a 26 years old man
I have finished my master studies in molecular biology and am working on my doctor thesis now

I became quite fit, since I managed to lose weight and gain some muscle mass (BMI of 22.6) with an height of 1.88 m
my abdominal muscles are "shining" through a little bit e.g.

Yet and throughout my whole studies I never got a girlfriend
and not for the sake of not trying...
No woman has shown any interest in me and so I am a dateless kissless virgin with 26 years

I do not know why this is or what I am doing wrong...
I do not look ugly and I am usually groomed very well, clean and tidy
Also I try to be polite, but I always get negative responses when I initiate conversation

What could be the cause of my solitude?
Do you have any recomendation?
Feel free to ask for more info
>>
>>17264249
There's no top secret formula - some things work for some people, some things work for other people. So my advice is really, really subjective.

Humour is sexy and keeps me engaged in the conversation. I love sarcasm and teasing each other is sexy as fuck.
I like when the other person is simple and friendly, and smiles a lot.
I love when the other person shows interest in what I say and doesn't just wait for his turn to talk.
I like when conversation flows without asking specific question. I hate being asked stuff like "What are your hobbies?" "Do you have any pets?" "Do you have siblings?" "What is your favourite color?". It's not important and no one actually gives a shit. Something simple, like "Hey, how are you?" or a funny comment works much better for me.
>>
Posting a question for other guys: My dick is 6.5 x 7 inches. Do I need to get large condoms, or should it fit in regular ones?
>>
>>17264425
You sound depressingly boring, a Nice Guyâ„¢.
Make friends, go out more, learn to talk to people.
>>
>>17264493
>Make friends, go out more, learn to talk to people.
how do you do this?

I am asking on a serious note here,cuz I have tried this since a decade and have been unsuccessful sadly
>>
Girls and guys

how do you get over feelings?

So, I'm friends with a girl who lives far away. We are not in a relationship, and because of distance we never will be. We both like each other but know LDRs don't work. It makes me a bit sad to think about because she's amazing. But anyways, how do I get over these feelings? Like whenever we talk, she makes me feel happy. Anytime she sends me a picture of her I smile. I just don't have any interest in other girls. I have been talking to this girl from Tinder to try to break up these feelings. I hung out with her last time and watch a movie. We cuddled, and during the movie she turned toward me and kissed me and was rubbing my dick through my pants and I couldn't get hard so I told her to stop. things were awkward the rest of the night so I left. I think she's pissed at me. Anyways, I just don't care about other girls anymore. My foreign friend is still on my mind.
>>
>>17264511
You can't really teach people how to be not socially awkward.
You just have to try and understand how that kind of dynamics work.
Join a club, a sport team, go to an event (a concert, a convention), a meet-up you find interesting and try to talk. Talk to people at work.

At some point you'll understand.
>>
>>17264526
u don't

only chance to suffer less is to grow in experiences so that the feels make a lower portion of you
>>
>>17264529
I do not have a problem talking to people and I am not shy in that respect either.

I also see at least some dynamics of social interaction and the changes of mood and affinity of your conversation partner while talking, or more generally, while interacting with him/her

I mean, what else am I supposed to bring into a conversation...
I am a god damn scientist
I am sportish and do sports reguarily
I mean I have a job to uphold, my spare time in this regard is also not endless...

Any suggestions?
pls,cuz this is very depressing
I am already trying to improve myself... for quite some time now...
>>
>>17264531

Yeah, I guess. She will always hold a special place in me. I know I'll never forget her. Honestly, I hope our friendship never ends. I hope we are lifelong friends. I just wish geographical location wasn't such a problem. I wish I could be with her.
>>
For anyone

I have feelings for a friend and she knows this and we've talked about it once and still remained friends even though the feelings weren't return. It's been months since that time and recently my anxiety has been acting up to the point where there's physical pain and it's because I still can't get over those feelings. Every time I try to talk about it to someone else, they tell me to stop seeing her, which is pretty hard to do when she's one of my best friends and we see each other daily due to academic reasons. I want to talk to her about it because she's one of the few people I've been able to talk to for anything, but it's kind of hard when it's her I need to talk about.

Do you think this would put a strain on a friendship and how would you react to this?
>>
>>17264560

that's shitty man. the only thing you can do is keep saying to yourself that all that matters is SHE is happy. You need to convince yourself that she will get a boyfriend. Which I know sucks for you. But if she's not interested, then she's just not. all you can do is mentally prepare yourself for when she hooks up with guys or gets serious with a guy. It will happen. You just need to be prepared.
>>
girls
do you like it when your cervix is stimulated during sex?
>>
Girls AND boys, can you pee with a boner?

I thought it's hard for everyone, but my ex (male) claimed it's possible and the only issue is actually aiming the stream with a hard dick and not the erection itself blocking you
Meanwhile I (female) have a very hard time initiating the stream at all, it's also much thinner when I do like my urethra was still partially blocked off
Is it actually less of a universal human experience and more of a personal variation thing?
Google mostly brings me results about chicks afraid of squirting
>>17264621
Idk about others but I do even though I don't like piv itself
>>
>>17264721
Yes. It's much more difficult, and sometimes you have to push the urine out in spurts, and it is extremely hard to aim, but it's completely possible to pee with a boner.
>>
>>17264721
piv?
>>
>>17264781
benis in bagina
>>
File: ok.png (226 KB, 347x461) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
226 KB, 347x461
I finally removed her from my friendlist on facebook.
Hopefully not seeing her updates every day, knowing that even if I commented on them, she would ignore me, will help me get over her.

I still wish I understood why she suddenly started treating me this way. She told me, that I was her friend, we spent tons of time together, even stayed up late in each other's rooms a couple of times, watching movies and youtube videos, and we agreed to keep in touch, and see each other again, after she moved away from the student apartment complex we both lived in.
The last message I sent her, well over a week ago, where I asked her if she wanted to meet, and go to the movies or something, and predictably, she didn't respond.

I liked her very much, but my feelings have, over the last few weeks, turned into bitterness, as it has become evident that she never saw me as anything other than easy source of attention, that she could drop like a sack of bricks any time she wanted. Or at least, that's how her treatment of me seems to me. She said that I was her friend, but now, it feels like a lie. You don't just start ignoring your friends out of the blue, with no explanation.

Why would someone act this way? Doesn't she realize how horrible it feels to another person to be suddenly just forgotten like this?

I didn't feel any obligation to inform her about deleting her from my friendlist, and cutting contact with her. After all, she hadn't given me any reason for why she dropped me like an used tissue.

Hopefully this bitterness will fade, and I will find another chance to find someone who actually cares about me as much as I care about her, but I very much doubt it. Feels like I am doomed to live a lonely, loveless life.
>>
>>17264721

I just pissed with a boner, like, 2minutes ago.
>>
I've been with my girlfriend for like 1.5 years and she's just now comfortable enough with herself for sex but I've had this boil thing on my vag for like 6 months now that won't go away no matter what I do and it's fairly small but still gross what do besides going to a gynecologist (I live at home for the next couple months and you better believe I'm not explaining this one to my parents)
>>
What's your gender and favorite queen song?
>>
>>17264945
Male, 26
Love of my life or Under Pressure.
>>
Girlfriend is facing a pickle and I don't know how to help.

>19, lives at home with her illiterate mom
>has several brothers and sisters who left home
>muslim confession for all of them. Except her who hides her atheism
>pressure on the daughters. The two oldest left the house when they couldn't deal anymore
>my gf isn't supposed to be in a relationship, and her brothers check on her every day, asking where she is and what she does. They don't know I exist

Now for the actual issue
>she wants to go to another city for her studies
>brothers refuse because her top two choices are either "too far (same country though) or not good enough according to them
>she wants to leave the house where she feels oppressed, but they can't seem to be ok with it

I don't know what to tell her, and she's really bothered by it and talks to me about it. Beyond trying to come up with arguments for her to use, I'm at a loss and feel powerless.

I figure maybe one of you would have some ideas for her.
>>
Is it a bad idea to confess my feelings at graduation ( highschool.)
>>
>>17264945
Male. I like Bohemian Rhapsody, but if that's too cliche put me down for Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.
>>
>>17264956

possibly. This guy/girl you are talking to. Will you see them in the fall? Or are they going off to work/college/military?
>>
>>17264071
you dun goofed son

>>17264560
I know this feel anon, it's shitty but if she's not into it you gotta deal with that, or if you can't, try to remove (or minimize) her in your life

>>17264721
it takes a little creative gymnastics and your aim sucks, but is easily doable

>>17264867
removing her as a friend is kind of petty, you could have just filtered your feed so her shit never showed up
you sound like a tool t b h
>>
Just started a new relationship not too long ago. I'm having issues reconciling with the fact that we have different views on communication. She's pretty low maintenance and doesn't keep track of her phone often. As a result, she's really slow to reply to texts, and doesn't need to meet too often and whatnot. My last relationship left me a needy mess, and I like communicating and meeting a lot with my partner. We've spoken about this and she said she's working on communicating better, which is fine.

Anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
>>17264956
Where/how/when you do it doesn't matter as much as actually doing it. That said, as long as you're not putting the other person on the spot in front of others or being unrealistic it should be fine. Don't think confessing at a special event will help or hurt your chances. If the other person likes you they'll reciprocate. Just respect their feelings regardless.
>>
>>17264071
>I said I didn't mean to say it, that I loved her for who she is, and that I find her hot as fuck

You missed the part of assuring her that she's HOTTER than your ex. That's what she's really hung up about.
>>
File: 1300935131058.png (42 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
1300935131058.png
42 KB, 553x759
>>17265005
>removing her as a friend is kind of petty
Wait what? How in the hell is it petty?
She clearly didn't to be my friend, (despite claiming so to me in person), or even have any contact with me, seeing how she actively ignored any attempt I made at reaching out to her.

Why should I have kept her as my friend, when she treated me nothing like a friend?
Especially when I am trying to get over her, and the pain her behavior caused to me. Her being on my friendlist, would have just kept reminding me of how she inexplicably just forgot my existence, despite us having spent tons of time together for months.

I want to forget her, and all the feelings I had for her, so that I no longer feel this hurt.
>>
>>17264491
My dick is about the same size, maybe thicker if you put girth first. I fit magnums (not xl) pretty comfortably sometimes regular condoms are too tight. Magnums are actually tighter at the base than regular condoms to make sure they don't slip off of dudes that may be overestimating. There's a lot more width at the mid-upper part of the shaft than reg condoms and my dick is barrel shaped so it's comfortable for me. Just grab a handful of different condoms at the free clinic and try them out to see what's comfortable.
>>
>>17264392
I actually found a hitachi magic wand in my moms closet when I was around 15. It was an experience, I can tell you that.

I still have it, but I haven't found time to use it in a long time because the whole house needs to be empty. Thankfully I have a smaller, quieter vibe now that my boyfriend gave me.
>>
File: 1464675071540.jpg (4 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1464675071540.jpg
4 KB, 126x121
>be me 5'5"
>gf is 6'0"
>her dad is 6'6"
>her mom is 5'10"
meeting her parents later today. how do i stop feeling so insecure about being the smallest one in the room, and what her parents might think
>>
>>17265033
I put length first. I was wondering because I only have regular condoms and things could get awkward if I get to sexy times and it doesn't fit.
>>
>>17264544
I understand your situation, but don't have a good guideline to offer. The other anon who was answering you clearly doesn't even have an understanding of your situ. So wait for more anons to chome in with better options to offer.

Also, keep in mind that there is a reason you often see scientists married to scientists. The general society often considers their mindset and interests "too weird". This limits the dating game options, of course.

So, if you have the opportunity to - expand your social environment to get a more varied contact base. Something I've never done myself, but you can try joining clubs, taking lessons in something that involves a lot of interaction in groups. Like, maybe, a dance class - certain girls are very impressed with a guy who knows how to dance; this also trains you to move gracefully.
Basically, increase your rate of going through samples, while diversifying them. Don't concentrate on one particular subculture/social group too much, unless it brings a noticeably high level of positive results.

Re. your original question, yeah it would be nice to have a femanon analytically explain how one is to get a shoe in from her particular perspective not using broad terms like "just be awesome".
>>
>>17264888
>boil thing on my vag for 6 months

Nigger you need to see a doctor. That could be syphilis.
>>
Girls

would you kiss a male friend who you find attractive? If you were hanging out together, and he pulled you in and kissed you. Would this be good or bad?
>>
>>17265031
So, you have your answer, then. You did everything fine, by the sounds of it. Yeah, it hurts right now, but move on, basically.

Definitely try to find new people, if you can. Even if ultimately unsuccessful, i find that several separate heartbreaks lingering simultaneously actually cancel each other out and make it EASIER to bear, funnily enough.
>>
>>17265045
you are pounding them puss senpai
she obviously doesn't care , you shouldn't either.
Seriously, enjoy your fucking life.
>>
>>17265087
You might as well rape her while you are at it.
>>
>>17265114

What? That makes no sense
>>
>>17264392
25 never had one, god gave me 2 hands for a reason
[spoiler]although i'm planning to buy one[/spoiler]
>>
>>17265117
>rape makes no sense
>>
>>17265101
The problem is that I got no clue of where to actually meet new people.
>>
Do you kiss and cuddle with FWBs?
>>
>>17265005
>removing someone you don't consider a friend from friend list is petty
>instead you should keep her as a friend despite your judgement and filter her from feed so she won't find out you don't want to be her friend. Basically remove her as a friend and hiding it from her

You are a cretin and you should never post on this board again.
>>
>>17265134

why the fuck would I rape her? That literally came out of nowhere
>>
>>17265087
Guy here. If she finds you attractive she'll probably kiss you back. How do you know if she finds you attractive though? If you're reading into signs you might be projecting your own feelings and potentially ruin your friendship. I've actually done this though without knowing and she asked why and I said I just wanted to try it out. Then we hooked up.
>>
>>17265172

because in the past (about 6months ago) we would sext each other. She would talk about how she wanted to cuddle with me and kiss. She lives very far Away, and a lot has happened in that time in our life's (been busy with work and other things). So our talks like that haven't happen in quite sometime. I'll be visiting her in about a month. And, I would kind of like to make our talks come true.
>>
>>17265158
I do but only because I love kissing and cuddling more than sex.
>>
I want my girlfriend to douche he ass twice a day so I can give her rimjobs every day. How do I convince her to do this?
>>
>>17265198
I eat my gf's ass everyday and she's never douched before. Just have her wash it in the shower and it should be fine.
>>
>>17265184
Just go for it then nothing to lose
>>
>>17265161
ok #smsaudio
>>
>>17265205
I am here to back this anon up on his claim. I do the same
>>
>>17265209

I just hope she still likes me. It was definitely clear she did in the past. But I hope she hasn't lost too much interest in me.
>>
>>17265161
The girl in question had also already been ignoring all of my attempts at reaching out to her for weeks, despite us agreeing to staying in touch after she moved. She had for all intents and purposes, already removed me as her friend herself.
To me, keeping her on my friend list was basically tormenting myself.

I deleted all of her contact info that I had, phone number etc, all gone. I am extremely sad right now, but hopefully the pain will go away with time, and I will utterly forget her, and the way she hurt me.
>>
>>17265087

Maybe, if I actually liked him? I'm not going to go making out with any old male friend just because they happen to be attractive.

And it'd be fucking weird if he just did it totally randomly, whether I liked him or not. I'd probably push him off and be like "what the fuck, bro, gay." You need to build up to it to get out of friend-mode first, or else you'll take her by surprise and might as well be giving her a wet willie.

When you're friends, you generally trust each other's touch, so planting one on her unexpectedly is kind of a violation imo. If a stranger/acquaintance pulled that, you could reasonably know what was coming and put a stop to it if it was unwanted, but with a friend there's enough trust to be like "what's this presumably platonic development, let's see where this is going."

Just feel the room. Like if you're sitting close and talking and it feels intimate, by all means go for it if you've got the balls. But if you're just doing normal friend shit and she has no reason to expect it, you risk not just rejection but also pissing her off/creeping her out.
>>
>>17265052
Oh I guess we're dick twins bruh.
>>
>>17265232

what about with this context >>17265184

and, of course it wouldn't be completely random. like I'd definitely be flirty with her to gauge her feelings and everything before acting
>>
If I see a girl with tattoos I assume she's a bit trashy, and wouldn't want to date her. I wouldn't pre-judge her in any other way and would be happy to be friends with her, I just wouldn't consider her relationship-tier, purely because of the tattoos. Maybe it's shitty, but it's how I feel - I feel the same way about lots of piercings or dyed hair.

Do many girls have similar views about guys? Lots of guys get arm sleeve tattoos because they think it makes them more attractive - does it? Do you prefer your guys with or without tattoos?
>>
>>17265161
What? This is normal fb protocol. I unfollowed my ex after the break up, and she could still contact and comment and interact with me but I didn't have to be bothered with seeing whatever dude she was fucking. Also for the general nosiebodies on your friends list who will notice you're not mutual friends with the girl anymore and start drama.
>>
>>17265220
You can kill yourself agonizing on that but the only way to get a result is to try it and see what happens.
>>
>>17264392
22yo, never had one
>>
>>17265284

yeah I know.
>>
>>17265069
I'm a virgin though
>>
>>17265270
I feel the same way. I do not like any body mods at all and wouldn't date a guy with them.
>>
>Make an OKC account for shits and giggles
>End up messaging a girl
>We start talking about Game of Thrones which is cool since we both like it

Is this how you're supposed to do this? I have no idea what to even talk about.
>>
>>17265348
It's pretty much how you make connections with people in any medium, forge common bonds and establish a rapport.
>>
Why does being young turn girls off like a light switch.

>Have good conversation with a similarly aged woman

>Ask for coffee

>How old are you anon

>20

>I'm not looking for an immature boy

This has happened 3 times now. I'm one of the most reserved people I know. I go to university taking 19 crhrs a semester. I work to pay rent. I can hold a good conversation.

Yet me being 20 makes me immature? The person who told me this most recently was 21...
>>
>>17265447
Because they like the way older guys look, the stuff older guys do, the connections older guys have. Guys in their late 20s also have jobs, they also have rent and they also are capable of conversation. If the choice is between a babyface and a sharp looking adult, they will pick the sharp looking adult any day of the week.
>>
>>17265447

You're going to get judged based off your age. It's just how it is. shit.. I'm 25 years old, but I look 18. People still treat me like a fucking 18 year just because I look like one. It's bullshit.

also, if a 21 year old said that 20 years old is too young and immature. Then she's a immature bitch. For Real
>>
>>17263615
>Are there any girls on here that have farted in a guys face?
Bump
>>
>>17265513
Guy here and two girls have done this to me on accident. Hope this helps. Stay safe out there famm.
>>
>>17265562
How'd you like it?
>>
Guys:
What are some ways that a girl could make you feel 'small' and submissive in the bedroom?
I've always been into some gentle femdom stuff and my boyfriend is too and wants me to explore that side with him but because I am 4'11" and petite it is very hard for him to take me seriously and he usually just ends up taking the control back.
>>
>>17265584
Tie him and blindfold him.
>>
What are some good questions to ask a girl when texting to keep things going and find out more about her?

It's easy to talk to her when we hang out because you can always talk about where/what you are doing and it's easier to ask personal questions.

How do people accomplish the same thing through text?
>>
>>17265581
I don't mind fart smells and they were kind of sweet and it turned me on when the girls got all embarrassed about it. One girl was too embarrassed to fuck after tho or maybe grossed out that I was turned on but the other was cool with it.
>>
>>17265584
Tell him he has a small dick and about all the other dicks you've had that were bigger and he's a pathetic waste of meat who can't even make his gf have a proper orgasm
>>
>>17265614
If you're already hanging out just let it flow naturally when you're hanging out. Questions during texts should lead to hang outs anyway, leave her wanting to hang out rather than wanting to text. I usually like talking about what they're passionate about but that never comes across properly in text so i always ask to meet up and talk about it. Like if she says she loves something I'd be like "I've been wanting to learn more about that, I'd love to talk about it more over lunch/coffee/drinks."
>>
>>17265707
Wouldn't really work considering we were both each others firsts, but thanks!
>>
File: LA LA LA LA LA LA LA.jpg (65 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA.jpg
65 KB, 1440x1080
Is it weird if a guy paints kids' faces? Like draw lion heads on them and such?

A girl friend of mine invited me to join her with that at a pretty big event for children. I don't mind hanging out with her, but whenever I think of facepainting I think of makeup and girls putting it on. I have nothing to do with makeup and feel like my face is intimidating to children.
>>
>>17265158
Not generally. If you sleep together for prolonged time it is extremely easy to catch feelings. Not kissing outside of sex and no cuddling (and no sleeping over) are the most common rules to maintain boundaries.

>>17265270
I used to think that I liked tattoos on men, I think they add to rugged charm especially when faded a bit. (I typically don't really like them on women.) However I think it is extremely easy to "do them" wrong. I mean, there's shitty tattoos that just make you cringe because someone put that on their body, but there's also tattoos that are so cool and hipster and well done that they seem to go against the entire concept of tattoos to me. Not to mention the cases in which shy looking guys get loud, macho tattoos that don't suit them. Or guys who get tattoos of things that, in my opinion, have no place being on a human body: a hyperrealistic face making eye contact, a bloody wound, things like that. That would absolutely turn me off, I don't want to look at someone's body and see a fake face staring at me, or fake gore, what the fuck?

So overall I prefer a partner without them. They are so common that I don't think anything of a guy having a tattoo, though, I just dislike most.
>>
>>17265584
Date a qt twink manlet instead
>>
>>17265614
Lame answer but don't try too hard with texting, it's just a shitty way of talking to each other. Every interesting question is better asked face to face. Just stick to the minimal or text her cutesy little random questions or stuff like "saw this and was reminded of our earlier conversation". It's no place for heart to hearts.

>>17265750
Not at all, you're way overthinking it here. It's just fun for kids. Some children find everyone intimidating and some will love that a ~man is doing their face. Don't fret it.
>>
>>17265087
No. I find most men attractive, I'm not going to fuck up a friendship I invested in for years for some mediocre sex followed by intense awkwardness.
>>
>>17265750
Nah it's normal. Just maybe make sure the kids are comfortable by massaging their shoulders a bit and if they're still scared have them sit on your lap like Santa Claus.
>>
>>17265584
>>17265589
This either tie him up, or keep him on the bed or floor while you're standing. Be confident, a little demanding, and talk down to and insult him. Not seriously insult of course, but standard dirty talk insulting.
>>
>>17265054
ty
this is the most authentic answer I have ever read on this board

I will consider taking dance classes since it seems to be a good idea
>>
>>17265979
How have you tried to get a gf though?
What kind of negative reponses do you get when you try to initiate conversation?
Have you been close to girls?
>>
>>17264425
Just from my own personal experience, almost every guy I've met was through work or mutual friends. The key to fostering a connection with women is to foster connections with people in general, and then that social circle will continue to branch out and you will start to meet all sorts of cool new people in general.

It would also be good for you to speak with a therapist about your situation, just to help with the thought process that goes along with gaining and maintaining close friendships.
>>
Anyone

I hate this "having feelings" shit. Its stressful for no reason. And it's nothing that she's done at all. It's all in my head.

How do you ignore these things?
>>
File: 1433388687202.png (53 KB, 188x226) Image search: [Google]
1433388687202.png
53 KB, 188x226
>friends with extremely extroverted girl at work
>she extremely intelligent but always tells everybody how much she likes her alone time
>things went pretty good during work today
>we talk a lot
>end up taking the train home together for the first time
>she usually reads shit on her phone
>try talking to her on the train
>she just gives me one word answers and acts like a bitch to me any time i try talking to her

I don't fucking get. I've hung out with her one-on-one multiple times and we were fine. I'm so tempted just to call her out on Monday and embarrass her.
>>
To girls/anyone

I'm trying to get into dating. I am 27yo, I have a master's degree, a job, my own place to live. I look like I'm way way younger than I am though. When I buy tickets for the bus or try to buy alcohol, it is usually assumed that I'm a kid, <16yo.

Is it alright if I make a profile where I state that I am younger than I am? I could easily pull off 21. Would a girl mind being lied to like this? I just had absolutely no luck with my current profile, had ~20 girls turn me down because I look too young and no 27yo would ever want to date a guy who looks like they could be their son.

I couldn't grow a beard to save my life. I exercise 4-6 hours a week.
>>
>>17266247
Maybe she didn't want to talk to you on the train. I get motion sickness and have a hard time talking on trains and buses without getting nauseous eventually.
>>
>>17266247
Sounds like maybe she's just acting extroverted at work because she wants to be liked at work. She doesn't much care about being liked by you so she doesn't give a shit about your train time. She just wanted to relax and you kept bothering her.

This is like complaining that a hooker was really nice to you but after your 30 minutes were over she asked you to leave and now you're confused because you're getting mixed signals.
>>
>>17266247
Maybe she just wants you to leave her the fuck alone to read her fucking book? Also, she told you about her "alone time", why can't you understand? Mayne it's a period of time, maybe she doesn't want to be bothered outside of work, maybe you're just too fucking autistic and she doesn't want to talk to you, but you know what? We can't fucking know since we're not her.
(I'm more incline to think that she was tired and couldn't make the effort to keep a real discussion, it's hard to do so after a draining day)
>>
>>17266255
>Is it alright if I make a profile where I state that I am younger than I am?
No. I'm 22, currently dating someone a bit older than you, would be deeply disapointed and not able to trust the other person if he lied to me about something like that.
>>
>>17266329
You think girls a more likely to feel betrayed by me lying about something like that than they are to reject me based on my youthful appearance? Because I don't give a shit of only 1 in 20 girls would be able to forgive me for lying, that's better than only 0 in 20 girls being able to get over my looks.
>>
>>17266276

alright this is what I figured. if she tries saying a single word to me on Monday I'm just going to lay into her. just can't trust anything those women do!
>>
>>17266343
Yes, especially if you're close. And if you tell them before you get close, what's the point of not saying the truth openly?
Plus lying about age in particular can be regarded as something very creepy, I would definitely feel creeped out in that situation.

But of course not every girl is the same, good luck with whatever you go for.
>>
>>17266369
Okay. I guess you're right about the creepy thing. I'll just keep on trying with my real age and hope for the best.

Thanks.
>>
File: 02ta10.8[1].jpg (191 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
02ta10.8[1].jpg
191 KB, 1024x768
OK, question for girls that's the opposite of the usual one. Dudes are always asking what kind of flashy car will attract girls. I've dated enough to know that's usually irrelevant with normal girls.

So my question for girls is, do you see a flashy car is as NEGATIVE? I don't mean an asshole driving a car he can't afford desperately trying to look cool. I mean would your opinion of a normal sane guy be changed if he drove a car that gets stereotyped as douche culture.
>>
>>17264945
Female, Somebody to Love
>>
>>17266508
Yes

My bf offen says he wishes he has money to buy a nice car ad I think thats obnoxious. Having a expensive car to me says superficial
>>
>>17265158
Yes, but only kissing in the way of making out as part of foreplay, and the cuddling is more about comfort and less about affection
>>
>>17265348
Yes, now ask on date
>>
>>17265736
It works even better like that, because then he won't have that sad moment where he wonders if it's true
>>
>>17266556
>things poor people say
>>
>>17265614
Texting (and online messaging) are terrible means of communication, just focus on spending time with her face-to-face
>>
>>17266508
Car features that turn me on:
-Practicality
-Value
-Fuel economy
-Reliability
-Low emissions
-<5 years old

If a man has a flashy car, but then a car like this as his daily driver, that's not a turn-off
>>
>>17266591

I have a 2006 Honda Civic EX with only 115,000 miles on it. The interior is practically still new because the previous owner was a single lady, the inside stayed clear. Overall the car is in incredible shape. And I typically get about 38mpg.

How is that to you?
>>
>>17266600
A little old, but since it's in such good shape I say thumbs up
>>
>>17266591

As a guy who daily drives an older convertible sports car, it's hard to go back. It's not about appearance--it's about actually enjoying driving the car instead of just enduring going from point A to point B. My commutes are so much fun every day.

But I realize a lot of people don't care about the actual driving experience so there's nothing wrong with someone who prefers a more practical car.
>>
>>17266603
I drive a 2016 Challenger R/T, there is no room in the backseats, it goes fast, it's loud, it's incredibly clean outside and in, and I get about 20 mpg.

How is that to you?
>>
>>17265584
As a taller and bigger person, I'd probably laugh if someone under 5 feet tried to dominate me. I honestly don't think there's much you can do short of tying him down.
>>
>>17265270
>If I see a girl with tattoos I assume she's a bit trashy, and wouldn't want to date her.
With the way things are, I'm more likely to assume a woman is a tumblr reject than white trash if I see them covered with tattoos.

It's so weird seeing girls from the suburbs try to look like some punk rocker knockoff.
>>
>>17266622

drugs
>>
>>17266603
>A little old

That sounds rather superficial coming from someone who says she values practicality. A 5 year old car does nothing a clean 10 year old doesn't, other than show off spending ability.
>>
>>17266614
Not a fan. I don't mind the not having backseats, I like 2-seaters, but the MPG is terrible, and the sound would be annoying to me.

Mind you, this would in no way impact whether or not I would date you, there are so many other factors that are way more important, it's just not my preference.
>>
>>17266632
I definitely see your point, which is why I said, "thumbs up"
>>
>>17266600
And I thought my 56 mpg Yaris consumed a bit too much..
>>
>>17266650
Year? Yaris always seemed unreliable to me, but I'd like to hear your experiences first-hand
>>
>>17265584
6' tall guy who did switch bondage with a 5'2" girlfriend. It really can be hard to take a girl seriously but it's cool if you both are into it.

-Tie him up and/or blindfold him.
-Make him wear stuff he wouldn't normally, like women's clothing or something stupid.
-Do lots of teasing. A guy feels pretty powerless if he's naked with a raging boner and can't get off.
-Work on your verbal skills. Sounding seductive and wicked suits the mood.
-Rewarding him is important unless he's a real sub bitch. At the end of your session he's gonna want to plow you into the bed and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>17266614
I'm not a girl, but I've dated a lot of "nice girls" and I'm a car guy so we've talked about it a lot. In my very subjective experience:

Girl pros for a guy's car:
-Clean, good condition, reliable
-Comfortable
-Quiet
-Some degree of practicality (like back seats and a trunk)
-Attractive in a slightly cool or masculine way.
-Easy to drive or ride in.

Girl cons:
-Dirty, poor condition, unreliable
-Rough riding or hard seats
-Noisy, especially loud exhaust
-Tiny or impractical
-Tacky styling
-Too "dad" looking like a minivan or a Town Car
-Awkward to get into or weird controls

Something "sporty-neutral" like an Accord Coupe or Camry Solara seemed pretty close to the sweet spot for the girls I've known. Outliers never went more boring than a Volvo wagon or more macho than a late-model Mustang.

>>17266650
How do you do better than that without living in Europe and driving a diesel Fiat or something?
>>
>>17266655
I have a 2007 sedan and a 2012 hatchback.
Never had a single problem beside the battery for the old one. A friend of mine told me a recurrent joke about this car :" the only problem with the Yaris is that you need to solder the hood because you just never need to open it"
>>
Now I know why my girlfriends were upset with me driving a Miata with the top down in the winter, wearing a parka and Russian hat.
>>
>>17266700
Good to hear, ultra-economy cars get such a bad rap
>>
>>17266692
I don't live in Europe but we do import the cars from there. And you're right, besides hybrids and diesel, it's cool. (at least it's better than most of the US)
>>
File: Capture.png (35 KB, 715x617) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35 KB, 715x617
She was at the hospital for her grandmother, and I wonder why I haven't had sex in years.
>>
As long as we're talking cars:

I have a white Chevy S10 96 pickup. It sounds bad, but it's in great condition and only 60k miles on it. How bad is it?
>>
>>17266743
I'm not sure you can recover from this one bro. Fantastic joke though.
>>
>>17266747
Honest question, no judgement implied: Why do you drive this?
>>
>>17266743
>Talking to a girl online
>"Hey, having an awesome day yet?"
>"My father died this morning"

That was pretty bad, even for me.
>>
>>17266751
To be honest, this is a girl who I stopped talking to cause despite going on several dates with me that I thought we both had lots of fun, she was always distant. I chalked it up to not being interested. She's since started texting me a lot. It's weird. I don't get her.
>>
>>17266752
My grandpa gave it to me and my brother when he moved back to our state because he doesn't drive much and he has another car anyway. It was free and still worked great.
>>
>>17266799
To chill girls it says you're making the best out of a stroke of good fortune. To other girls it says you're not trying hard enough.
>>
>>17266799
I would have probably switched it out for something with better gas mileage, but I appreciate your thriftiness
>>
>>17266799
>>17266747
Oh, I should also add it has a small NRA sticker on the back window. My grandpa would be pretty pissed if he visited and saw we took it off.
>>
I'd like to take a minute to point out everything in these threads is both subjective and regional. A young woman from Boston would love a guy for driving a Nissan Leaf, but if you live in Houston chances are she'd think you were into dudes unless you drove a truck.
>>
>>17266823
Placing opinions or controversial sticks on your vehicle is fucking stupid and a good way to get keyed by liberals and conservatives. Take it off and tell your grandfather you don't want people fucking with your shit.

>You young people are too scared to stand up for anything!
It's a sticker grandpa, not wartime.

Also, as a gun owner, fuck the NRA.
>>
>>17266870
Yeah, no way that's going over.
>>
Ok for the guys:

My guy friend has invited me to go see him when I return to my own country in the summer. He told me as there's no spare rooms/lounge as they're taken up by other housemates we'd have to sleep in the same room, and he offered to share his double bed with me.

Is there any underlying meaning with this, as there's apparently plenty of floor space and a sofa available in their room? Or is it because they've gone to a lot of conventions they're probably used to sharing beds with different people so there's no meaning behind it? He told me a couple of times that he fancied someone else anyway so..
>>
>>17266903

I think that depends totally on the guy. I wouldn't invite a girl to sleep in my bed out of the blue as a scheme to fuck her, but I also wouldn't do it platonically because I'd end up wanting to fuck her.
>>
>>17266903
Maybe he wants to fuck you, maybe he doesn't. If you want him to fuck you this might be a good time to make a move.
>>
>>17266903
Do you know if he's shared beds with girls before when he's gone to the conventions?

I'm assuming he's leaving it up to you since he told you that there's a couch and floor available as well, there's a decent chance he's trying to be polite while also secretly hoping something happens desu.
>>
GIRLS:
I've been talking to a girl for a while and just when things started to seem like they were getting good and when I was just about to pull the trigger and make some real moves on her, she messages me saying she "doesn't intend on anything sexual or romantic happening" and that she's been through a lot lately. However, she still messages me and talks to me and stuff. Some of the time the messages seem like she actually wants to talk, sometimes it seems like she's just doing it just to do it.

I like her a lot and part of me kinda doesn't mind just being friends, but most of me wants something more. Should I keep trying? Should I keep it friendly? Or should I just back out altogether?
>>
I asked a girl to hang out tonight but she didn't feel like going out. I basically accidentally told her I'm drinking alone (which isn't a big deal to me, I like having a few beers by myself while watching movies).

Did I fuck up? I know other people look down on drinking alone. Should I just not say anything to not draw attention to my drinking or should I tell her tomorrow I ended up not drinking or something?
>>
>>17266951
Middle option.

>>17266973
Don't draw attention.
>>
File: Screenshot (14).png (53 KB, 768x671) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (14).png
53 KB, 768x671
(Male) Just asked my best friend for 2 years what they thought of me, I think they have liked me before. She just started dating osmeone like 5 hours ago. She said. "Well you is senpai." On a scale of 1 to ten, how autistic am I? On a scale of 1-10, how fucked am I?
>>
>>17267119
Double 6s
>>
I meant senpai, not senpai
>>
>>17267141
4chan filters f a m to senpai
>>
Why?
>>
>>17267119
I'd give you a 4 on the autism and a 5 on the fucked.

Getting back together with an ex rarely works imo, I only give a 5 because of that.

In the mean time just keep being a friend. Try not to get too hung up on her.
>>
>>17267119
She just wrote. [1:47:30 AM] Jacky-Chan (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚: What happened was we went and picked him up, my mom and him joked and when we got to my house we sat in my lawn. All we did was talk and joke, he kept tickling me and everything. Then he put his head on my stomach and I rubbed his hair again like I did Sunday. My mom said we had to take him home, but instead he came with us to the store cause we were getting my grandma a birthday cake. He held my hand walking in, and when I had to hold the cake, he snatched it from me and held it for me. But right when we were getting closer to his house I was tearing up. He reached for my hand and held it, then I leaned against his arm trying to hide tears and he placed his head on mine. The saddest part, was we got to his house, I had to move to the front seat of the car, because I was riding the back with him. I got out and we hugged for a while. But there was something wrong, as I started to cry he was shaking, I said "I'm gonna miss you Willy" and he looked at me and smiled and kissed me a little while and he pulled away hiding his face and walked away saying in a joking matter "Oh no you wont"
[1:48:02 AM] Jacky-Chan (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚: But what happened was he started crying when he walked inside his house, so he grabbed his long board and went riding around
>>
File: okno.png (2 KB, 184x56) Image search: [Google]
okno.png
2 KB, 184x56
Please help me guys. I'm socially retarded and I have a hearing disability, so my social life sucks. I thought I would try online dating, because it could put me in touch with new people.

So pic related: this shit happens. I already went through 20 messages and replied to all of them except the retarded "hey sexy" ones. I've been online for about an hour. OKcupid is not even popular in my country. I do not think I am particularly attractive, as I don't know how to use cosmetics.

I don't have the time to talk to all these people. What the fuck do I do? If I have conversations with all these guys I will have no spare time for the rest of my life. The fuck. Is this what guys mean when they say online dating is easy for women? I don't know how to handle this much attention. How can I do this without being a dick to these people? How can I let people down respectfully, and how do I even decide who to let down? It's completely arbitrary.
>>
File: 1465823471645.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465823471645.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
Question for both genders:

How do I stop thinking about someone sexually?

I work with someone who is in a relationship, and she really likes to shoot the shit with me and make fun of me and whatnot (I don't initiate fuckall, it's all her) and i've had a couple dreams about banging her. I really don't want to think about her that way because I feel like sooner or later it's going to escalate because i'm retarded, and I feel that the only reason I even think about it is because i'm a lonely piece of shit with nothing better to do. Is there any way to make these thoughts/dreams stop? I tried fapping before bed in an attempt to kill my sex drive and it didn't do dick.
>>
>>17267168
>Is this what guys mean when they say online dating is easy for women?
Yes, exactly this.
>How do I let people down respectfully?
I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in you.
>How do I decide who to let down?
That's completely up to you.
>If I have conversations with all these guys I will have no spare time
Get through them at your own pace when you have the time. Don't feel pressured to go through every guy at once.
>>
Women: does it come across as gay/beta if a guy is really into cunnilingus?
>>
>>17267168
>Is this what guys mean when they say online dating is easy for women?
Yeah pretty much. I'd just focus on anyone who catches your interest and seemed to have put more thought into their response, it's not really realistic to give each of them a personalized rejection and if we're being honest, very few of them are actually expecting one.

I basically fire off a bunch of messages and just see who actually gets back to me, rather than hoping some specific gal does. Dating for men especially online is a numbers game, you need to cast your net wide to have any luck.
>>
File: 1460354703090-0.gif (9 KB, 293x298) Image search: [Google]
1460354703090-0.gif
9 KB, 293x298
>>17266870
>Also, as a gun owner, fuck the NRA.
Air soft doesn't count
>>
>>17267169
Cut youre dick off
>>
>>17267168
Honestly you don't have to even bother messaging back some of them, you can pretty much just reply to the ones that you want.

You could also try going through your high match % and liking a few people, OKC will tell you if they like you back, that can help narrow down who to talk to.
>>
>>17267264
A little but it depends on how much the girl likes it. If shes not that into it then it def makes you look like a wuss.
>>
>>17267276
got it fampai tyvm

should i become a Buddhist monk afterwards y/n????
>>
>>17266870

>Fuck the NRA

Fuck off you cucky beta fag. Only liberal faggots hate guns
>>
I have an online friend and we talk almost daily. Sometimes the conversations get slightly lewd. Not that we sext, but we might talk about some unrelated stuff and suddenly the topic turns to how we first started masturbating or whatever. How inappropriate is this? Do i have to block him? I have a bf...
>>
File: s11mma.jpg (34 KB, 516x342) Image search: [Google]
s11mma.jpg
34 KB, 516x342
will i get traumatized if i go watch my bf do MMA fights? obv exaggerating, but is it a good idea or not?
>>
>>17267505
You again. We already told you that you should go.
>>
>>17267294
Only conservative inbreeds thinks one needs to agree with NRA just because you like and/or own guns.
>>
>>17267508
kek
well, this time he actually asked me and there's a fight upcoming, so it's more "real". last time was just theoretical.
i watched some vids and i'm really not sure if i can stomach seeing him get hurt. i have no problems with him being "agressive". there's a lot of blood in those vids... i'm not a pussy usually and have no problem with seeing blood. but it's really nxt lvl to see the person you love get smashed to apple sauce.
>>
At what age approximately do women realize that boys act strange around them? The whole romantic deal becoming effortless and such. Is there an indoctrination of some sort, maybe advice from fellow girls, your mother, or your aunts as to take advantage of your attributes to get whatever you want?
>>
>>17267159
>she dated a guy with a longboard
Don't bother, she's trash.
>>
>>17267530
you sound bitter.
i noticed guys starting to steal glances and threat me differently when i was 12. that's when i started to have boobs. nobody ever told me anything in that direction. i didn't even do shit, my boobs grew all on their own and bam, guys started to be all over me. ofc i didn't mind, who doesn't like being desired.
>>
>>17267530
I went to an all-girls school for high school, so it wasn't until uni where I was really exposed to guys for the first time. Btw, it's fantastic the way men fawn over you, the attention's great. Thanks for that.
>>
>>17267535
>>17267542
And this is why women can't comprehend why dating etc is completely different for guys.
They have had guys fawning all over them since they were god damn preteens, whereas most guys will never have anyone fawning over them just for being a guy.
>>
>>17267551
Don't blame us for that, blame your fellow penis-bearers.
>>
>>17267551
who says we don't get it? we do, but what are we to do about it?
>>
>>17267555
I didn't blame anyone.
I just stated a factual observation in regards to the situation.

>>17267558
Seeing the advice most women give on this board to guys, no, you do not get it.
>>
>>17267551
>And this is why women can't comprehend why dating etc is completely different for guys.
I'm a pretty socially dense guy, but I've rarely seen that from women. Maybe immature ones with low self experience, but the women I socialize with understand male/female relations arent the same and probably never will be.
>>
>>17267535
You're probably right.

I dont rule out the indoctrination matter tho.
>>
>>17267562
What do you want us to do about how you feel you've been wronged?
>>
>>17267562
>Seeing the advice most women give on this board to guys, no, you do not get it.

how do you know when a girl is giving the advice? and since when is the female population of adv "every girl"?
>>
>>17267568
not at all, actually. my mom was a very shy girl when younger. when i was a teen, she was extremely busy with divorcing my dad. there where no other females in my life to indocrinate me. i became an attentionwhore all on my own.
>>
>>17267574
I mean as a girls thing, not specifically your thing.

Considering you get plenty of options:
Is there any kind of trial or test you as girls develop as to separate the boys from men?

What criteria do you take into reason?
>>
>>17267569
I don't feel wronged. Again, it was just an observational statement.

>>17267571
Well, people often tend to specify their gender when they give advice here.
>>
>>17267583
>I don't feel wronged.
Clearly you do, otherwise you wouldn't be so offended that girls 'have it easier' in the 'dating game'
>>
>>17267589
Since when has stating facts been an act of being offended?
>>
>>17267579
>Is there any kind of trial or test you as girls develop as to separate the boys from men?
i wasn't really doing anything concerning guys consciously untill about the age of 20, when i started to date more seriously. i can't remember ever testing a guy. either i was interested in him or not. there was no grey zone. patterns might have included that it was always the guy that i was bantering with the most. i was bantering with every guy. some just had the balls to bait back, that was a lot more fun, so i guess it was just that.

i can remember that there where a few guys that i was really not fond off. two of them once told me they had tied a cat to a tree in the woods and let her die there. i never wanted to talk to them again.
there was a guy that was extremely non-responsive. whenever you asked him a question, he would just give mumbled one word answers. might have been autism in hindsight. but as a school girl, i just went on to guys that where more energetic. that might have been mean, but what do you want... if you had to choose between a boring girl that can't hold a conversation and a bubbly one that you can talk till 5am, sitting on a bench in a warm summer night, which one would you choose?
then there was a guy that always talked mean about other pupils. that was a huge turn-off too.

when i got older, the reasons i broke up with guys/didn't pursue them didn't change THAT much.
i once broke up with a guy because he became way too national socialistic for me to deal with.
i stopped going on dates with one because he would say really disrespectfull stuff about people, like his friends or even total strangers like the waitress or so.
i stopped pursueing a family friend because he never reacted to any of my advances so there was no point to go on.
i had to distance myself from one guy because he got SUPER clingey. he was a family freind too and went with us on vacation. he would literally silently follow me around the house, it was creepy.
>>
File: 1436983477136.png (4 KB, 268x185) Image search: [Google]
1436983477136.png
4 KB, 268x185
>>17267611
>i once broke up with a guy because he became way too national socialistic for me to deal with.

You take that back right now
>>
>>17267624
>You take that back right now
oh no, /pol/ is in the house

you see, i got where he was coming from, but it just became cringey af.
>>
File: 1465070169964.png (160 KB, 437x597) Image search: [Google]
1465070169964.png
160 KB, 437x597
>>17267611
>meeting two different people that have both tied cats to trees and left them to die

what the fuck? where do you live that this is a thing people do
>>
>>17267624
also, lost and saved
>>
>>17267646
they did that together. i don't know why they told me that. probably to look tough or some shit. had the opposite effect
>>
File: 1460352131774.jpg (93 KB, 1000x506) Image search: [Google]
1460352131774.jpg
93 KB, 1000x506
>>17267636
>oh no, /pol/ is in the house
In all honesty I havent been on there in ages.

When they started preaching those black Jews in NY because they made an ashkenazi jew cry even though they wanted to end the white race (no really, at least neo nazis dance around it) it all got to be a bit much for me.
>>
Girls, am I right in assuming you'll all just hate me at much as I hate myself? I've never forming a romantic relationship with a girl because I just assume it's going to be a waste of my time and feel like I know they'll have no interest in me.
>>
>>17267662
>Girls, am I right in assuming you'll all just hate me at much as I hate myself?
In the real world people are going to generally just be indifferent about you. If they hate you, that means you fucked up somewhere with something significant.

But yeah, if you hate yourself good luck being able to land a healthy relationship. Work on those issues, see a therapist or something.
>>
23 y/o dude here

When i was a teenager i was a really awkward teen. Social relationships, specially with girls, have always felt alienating. I was never really fond of the whole dating mechanics, didnt partake much on them, and of course, i didnt learn/understand them, it felt as if when I showed any interest in a girl, i'd be left vulnerable for any attack (in hindsight, maybe i was taking rejection too seriously)

I've always been very intelligent, and objectively speaking, im really good looking.
That's why i feel like a failure, because even with these attributes, i still can't have a productive social life, probably because i didnt learn the ropes early on.
At the same time, i dont value myself as little as to have to compete with 20 other brah's for the attention of a vacuous girl.4

Does that all make sense?
>>
>>17267658
>it all got to be a bit much for me
hypocrite much?
>>
>>17267662
Look, it's a self fulfililng prophecy. No one wants to date someone who just goes on and on about how much they hate themselves. I can understand having insecurities, everyone does, but a guy who does stuff like "but you probably wouldn't like me because I'm so awful" is really annoying. Won't hate you, but it's definitely not gonna make someone like you enough to date you if all people ever know is that you hate yourself a lot.

It's like when young writers or artists preface their work with "lol this is really bad sry :p" like if the first thing other people know is that YOU think it's bad they're not gonna bother with the rest of it.

I know there's not really an easy way to stop hating yourself, I'd suggest therapy if that's an option for you. If not just, try to start making small concessions with yourself that you're not as bad as you think you are.
>>
>>17267662
I don't know you, so how can I say I hate you? But if I did know you irl, then I wouldn't want to be around someone who's bitter or self loathing.
>>
>>17267681
Not really, because if you couldnt tell the original statement was tongue in cheek you're probably a touch slow.
>>
>>17267692
this conversation is doomed since sarcasm doesn't travely very well over text.
>>
>>17267685
I'm not like that though, I bottle up all my self hatred and try and pretend like I'm okay with myself when infront of others, I just always assume that when I'm talking to somebody that they're faking being nice to be to either get something out of me or because they're just nice and don't want to be a dick. I never think anybody is genuinely into me.
>>
File: 1466071747600.jpg (703 KB, 901x750) Image search: [Google]
1466071747600.jpg
703 KB, 901x750
Do women actually have rape fantasies? Or is it just "Gee, I really hope that handsome guy just fucks me really hard"?
>>
>>17267755
It's more of a power fantasy.
They don't want the trauma and horror of rape.
The want to be dominated and forced into sex by someone they like.
That's what people say when they have a rape fetish.
Source: I've been into kink for 10 years and frequently fulfill this fantasy.
>>
>>17267755
i have a fantasy i go to often. it involves a innnocent girl confesisng her "unpure thoughts" to a priest, then getting punished by having to do "degrading stuff" to the priest in front ot a bunch of monks. i guess that counts as a rape fantasy? i wouldn't really want to experience that, though. i just love the power struggle and the "forbidden" aspect of it.
>>
>>17267755
Yes, but it's just that: a fantasy.
>>
File: 1465782023433.jpg (237 KB, 1200x1414) Image search: [Google]
1465782023433.jpg
237 KB, 1200x1414
>>17267755
Bit of both, depending on the woman. Fantasies are weird and often lose a lot of context. 50 shades of grey comes to mind, a lot of women liked it as a bdsm novel but the guy actively ignored consent, her telling him to stop, blah blah. The women who liked it despite that, generally had little to no experience with actual BDSM.

With women and rape fantasies, they often fail to understand the sort of fear and horror an actual rape would entail. In other words yeah, in my experience it falls under the latter situation you listed.
>>
This is actually for men and women, but I felt it fit better as one question in a big thread than as a standalone thread.

How off limits is a friend's fiance's sister?
>>
>>17267821
not very. why would you think that?
>>
>>17267821
>friend
>fiance
>sister

not one or any combination of the above is off limits
>>
>>17267823
I'd be concerned that if anything negative happened between us it would also cause problems for my friend.
>>
Ladies this is going to be an interesting question

When you say you want to have sex with someone, and they say no - but in a non-stern voice, almost passive - what goes on in your mind? Do you keep pressing them for sex knowing they're "hard to get" or do you immediately lose interest?
>>
File: 769.jpg (68 KB, 666x720) Image search: [Google]
769.jpg
68 KB, 666x720
how can i get back the confidence i had in my bf's honesty?
he did nothing wrong despite still being friends with an ex who turned out to still have feelings for him (made a long thread about it yesterday...). what made me lose that complete trust is that i'm not sure what his reasons are, he hasn't cut contact long ago. i suspect it's because he also has or has had some sort of romantic feelings for her. the idea that he might be able to still love her and also make me feel like he loves me deeply is very disturbing to me and there's no way i can know for sure that he's not putting on an act. i want to be able to go back to how it was before. now all the sweet things he tells me seem hollow and fake. i don't want that. help?
>>
>>17267848
Okay first of all this is not a situation I have been close to, so this is just hypothetical.
But I am pretty sure that if I made myself so vulnerable and put myself out there like that, and they rejected me, I would feel humiliated. If the guy gave me an angry rejection (fuck that, you're not worth my time), it would piss me off but also make me relieved that I didn't end up having sex with him. Just a flat out rejection without reason to resent them for it would just make me feel embarrassed and like I made a fool out of myself.

I guess that for a woman who is used to casual sex and approaching, there's a higher chance that she'd take it as a challenge. Even then though I think most women would just be deflated.
>>
>>17267848
Lose interest, move on to the next. Only psychos would get hung up on rejection.

>>17267867
Unless you have a kid with your ex, there's no reason to keep contact with them. Especially when you're in a new relationship with someone else. They're an ex for a reason - if you wanted to keep contact with them, then you should have stayed together. Even an ex in the same friend group can be easily avoided. Tell him to cut contact or walk. You're a woman, you have a limited amount of time, better not be a spineless doormat
>>
>>17267755
Both, but your example is much more common than actually getting off to an aggressive scenario.

Having said that, given the popularity of BDSM, of course some women are fantasizing about being raped. The issue is that fantasy and real life never align. Think of the typical male fantasy of seeing a woman bend over and imagining groping her ass under her skirt - is that an "assault fantasy"? No, it's a groping fantasy, and because it's fantasy the matter of consent is just not in the picture altogether. You are not (usually) getting off to the thought that she couldn't stop you or that you assaulted her, you just relish the idea of a world where you can grab women and it means nothing other than that you're grabbing their interesting parts.

I think for many women with rape fantasies vs real rape it is similar. They like the intensity, the extreme submissiveness of being mute and not having a say, they enjoy the fantasy of a dominant lover doing everything they enjoy (like spanking, choking, name calling - quite common things to like sexually, also match up well with the idea of an attack) without them having to guide them in any way and step out of their role as the sub. I think that is the ultimate sub fantasy: completely letting go of the power, complete surrender, and for that to happen you need a dominant man who stays in character and never looks at you for guidance or confirmation. A rape fantasy does that, he's in control, you're the powerless victim, everything is happening to you and you can relax and experience what happens.

But the bottom line is that because it happens in their head, the real life reality check of not actually wanting to have sex with this person, of being sincerely really unsexily scared, doesn't need to enter the fantasy at any point. I think the best way to describe it is that they are fantasies about things that in real life would constitute rape, but in their head are more fuzzy and less like the actual experience rape.
>>
>>17267881
He has now cut contact. That hasn't brought back the trust. How do i get that back?
>>
File: 1461218318082.jpg (31 KB, 339x351) Image search: [Google]
1461218318082.jpg
31 KB, 339x351
>>17267881
>They're an ex for a reason - if you wanted to keep contact with them, then you should have stayed together.
I never understood this. I mean yeah you should obviously stick up for yourself if they have objectionable boundaries but sometimes people work out better as just friends. Seems weird to me to cut them out of your life entirely if you had an amicable breakup.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.