[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
prostate message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
304 KB, 1920x1080
is it beta and generally unattractive for women if a man let's his woman stick her finger in his butt to pleasure his prostate?

last night after a long session of sex, in an attempt to revive my dead boner, she went ahead and put her finger in my ass. I got hard again and we went back fucking

how normal is this?
>>
>>17263465
Very normal. Well, kinda. Asshole's can be very stimulating for men. You're okay. If you liked it, encourage her. If you just felt like it was a nice bump and you won't do it again, tell her. Either way let her know.

Why are you asking this question when you should just be talking to the girl willing to fuck you?
>>
Nothing wrong with it at all, it helped the sex and felt good right? I wish more women were as uninhibited as your gf.

You should maybe even look into going to a sex shop together to get a plug for you ( in addition to other things if you like) because that makes male orgasms feel much better.
>>
>>17263653
>going to a sex shop together to get a plug for you

....isn't that for gay men?
>>
>>17263675
Is that a serious question? No sex act between a man and a woman could ever possibly be gay. Would a woman doing it to herself be gay? There is nothing wrong with exploring your body and trying to make sex as pleasurable as possible.

Why is your first reaction butt=shameful?
>>
Mine enjoys doing it to me so maybe yours will too
>>
>>17263682
poop comes from there

only degenerate perverts who lost all sense of morals would crawl on dirt just for the sake of self satisfaction
>>
>>17263738
>Piss comes from there
>vomit comes from there
>>
Getting pegged isn't gay af?
U in denial
>>
>>17263738

And blood and uterine lining comes tumbling out of her pussy on a monthly basis. But when it's nice and clean it's good fun, right? Same rules apply
>>
>>17264448

Getting pegged is a little different, because you're bending over and getting a dick-shaped object thrusted in and out of you. Not quite the same as your girlfriend sticking a finger in there to get you harder inside her pussy

If you trust the girl you're with, I feel like anything that doesn't require special equipment or planning is just normal sex and it's not really even worth thinking about whether it's "wrong." Just be impulsive. If you do something that doesn't feel good, don't do it again.
>>
>>17264607
Are you implying that getting pegged is wrong?
>>
>>17264616

No. And neither is getting fucked in the ass by a man. I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't judge other people's sex lives. I'm just pointing out that getting fucked with a dildo seems much "gayer" than getting fingered while you have sex with a girl. Gayer =/= worse
>>
The only issue I see is that she stuck her finger up your ass without you preparing in advance for any sort of assplay action.

You most likely didn't really clean up your shithole because you never thought it would happen, so she's probably got shit particles on her finger. Then while you are fucking her and lost in the throes of ecstasy, she's touching you all over your body or face with that same finger.

So mostly just a hygiene thing. Nothing gay about it, maybe start cleaning up thoroughly in anticipation.
>>
>>17264666

>666

Even the Devil cares about hygiene.
>>
>>17263465
nah

I'd fuck him with a strapon if he let me but he doesn't. He only asks to put my finger in "no glove"....
>>
Beta would be not doing it because you're insecure.
>>
>>17264666
Yeah i don't think i could handle it once she took that finger out. Like continue to fuck her with that finger being full of it, waving around somewhere in the air in front of me. I guess if she left it in for the time being it would be fine...
>>
>>17264666
There's always going to be shit particles on your finger if you push it in someone's ass. Even if you're cleaning out your ass thoroughly, you're not bleaching it or anything and the bowels are loooong as fuck. This is just something you have to not think about.
>>
>>17264808

Right, but there's a difference between invisible particles and, like, a SMEAR. It's never gonna be 100% sterile, but proper cleaning makes a BIG difference for both health & erotic purposes
>>
yeah it's fine. Real question tho, ever eat ass? It gets me hard as a rock
>>
>>17264814
Oh absolutely, it was just the word particles that stood out to me as unavoidable.
>>
>>17264823

My girlfriend eats my ass while she goes down on me. It's pretty great. She doesn't push her tongue INSIDE or anything, that'd be gross, I just take a shower and get licked all over
>>
>>17264601
>>17263804
Urine doesn't come out of the vagina.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.