[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-17-01-06-49--575495470.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-17-01-06-49--575495470.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Im a short 5'8, and I've met a wonderful person who happens to be an inch taller. I can tell she's interested but its so awkward for me and clearly she doesnt care. Is an inch really that big of a deal or is my inferiority complex in overdrive? Reassure me /adv/, I'm an alpha, I can own it.
>>
It's not a big deal mate. I'm like 5'7 and have dated girls taller than me.
It's the short ones who make a fuss about the guy's height. The tall ones usually don't care all that much.
>>
Taller girl is non-issue. Inch difference in hight is next to nothing. Relax and go for it.
/thread
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152 KB, 700x1077) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152 KB, 700x1077
Try, but don't be too disappointed.
>>
>>17263114
Based anon
>>
>>17263106
get off 4chan, You clearly have been reading too much on /fit/ and /fa/.
>>
>>17263106
Stop with the alpha/beta bullshit. Either go for it or don't, whatever happens happens. You're not an alpha unless you're a member of the global elite lol.
>>
>>17263214
This. 4chan is not good to our kind.
>>
>>17263106
F she doesn't care clearly the only problem is that you're going to fuck it up with your insecurity. I have known a LOT of couples where the woman is taller. I am also in one.
>>
she doesnt care op.

also stop listening to r9k. everytime i go there i wanna kill myself from all the insecurities that i share with those people.

then when i go out in the world women are not all fucking chad. a good half of them are fat and fucking whomever is feeding their face
>>
>>17263106
5'9" is pretty tall for a girl. She's probably used to it.
Stop listening to /fit/ and just ask her out.
>>
>>17263106
>Reassure me /adv/, I'm an alpha, I can own it.
No, you're a beta, you'll provide.
>>
>>17263339
>>17263296
>>17263232
>>17263113
It went great. I actually brought up the fact that I was freaking out that she would wear heels, and we both had a laugh from that. I'm officially punching above my weightclass boys.
>>
Invest in some dress shoes with an inch on the heel, just 'cause.
>>
>>17263106
It's entirley down to you and her mate. I'm not in to girls taller than me personally (that said, I'm a spit under 6'5" so I'd be out of luck if I was) but if you're comfortable with it and she is too then there's no problem. One inch really isn't that much of a difference anyway. In fact, if you wore boots with a good sole and spiked your hair you'd probably look taller than her anyway.
>>
No big deal m8, I'm 6'2 and dated girls taller than me, it's different, but not at all bad
>>
>>17264231
You were quite beta going in, glad you manned up a bit. But you have a long way to go until you're alpha.

I'm 5'6" and my gf is 5'10" for what it's worth.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.