[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressed and lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Feeling like shit recently. Haven't been eating much these last few days, been feeling like nobody cares about me, been feeling like a huge fuck up. I can't even talk to my friends because I feel like they don't give a shit about me.

I'm such in a shitty place right now mentally that I can't even will myself to play video games. What the fuck do I do?
>>
File: fp_3.jpg (39 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
fp_3.jpg
39 KB, 450x270
Go outside in the sunlight
>>
It happens to us all. Currently wish I could punch my depression in the face because it came back as soon as I was trying to better myself again and make friends.

Do something time-consuming that will take your mind off the bullshit. Drawing or making a fire is what I do, and there's a bunch of small things that you could waste time with. Helps to not think for a bit, clear the mind, and rethink with better thoughts.
>>
Normies are shit. Learn to live by yourself and don't depend on anyone.

Invent something to distract yourself until you die. Maybe you will enjoy some sport, music, anime. Only you can discover what pleases you.
>>
>>17263011
Have you tried talking to your friends?
>>
>>17263369
I don't want to feel like a burden, so I end up bottling everything up inside me.
>>
>>17264357
Have you tried finding another depressed friend to talk about your depression?
That helped me cope with it.

Be warned though, depression NEVER leaves. It always comes back. However, there is a substitute for motivation: discipline.
You can carry on with habits even in the middle of depression. At least until you get a major breakdown, but hopefully those habits prevent you from getting to hat point.
>>
>>17264372

I just never feel comfortable "letting it out". Which is probably to my own demise. I don't know, shit sucks, I feel like everything I do is a waste of time.
>>
>>17263011

>cant even talk to my friends cuz of an assumption im making

talk to them anyway. see what happens. talk to each one individually. people can surprise you. if they blow you off, tell them that you need help and they arent helping.

i did that and it woke my friend up to what he was doing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.