[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yesterday I posted about getting friendzoned by a girl. Tl;dr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
So yesterday I posted about getting friendzoned by a girl.

Tl;dr version: hung out with a girl a few times, been talking to her for a little bit. Things seemed to be going well until she texted me that she's not interested in dating/hooking up but that she likes me and still wants to get to know me. I ended up just saying "eh that's disappointing" and not saying anything else.

HOWEVER, I don't really know 100% what I want. I'm not sure if I will just end up wanting to be friends with her. I feel like just cutting off contact makes it seem like I was just trying to bone her. Should I message her saying something like "I actually wanted to date you because you're not just some bimbo, you're actually pretty cool" or something?
>>
File: Manglish-Slumber.png (35 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Manglish-Slumber.png
35 KB, 600x700
Slowly back out of her life.
>>
>>17262981
Well yeah that's easy. I could just leave it where it's at and probably never hear from her again (since if I don't try to be friends I'll come off as some douchebag that just wanted to fuck hers (which I've done to other girls but didn't want to do to her)), but I feel like if I do want to be friends or work something out of it in a long game style, I need to say something now.

So IF I wanted to distance myself while preserving some kind of emotional connection, what should I do?
>>
>>17262993
Slowly backing out is the best way to preserve any connection.
>>
>>17263045
I don't really understand the logic
>>
Anon, it's pretty fucking obvious what he means by slowing backing out

If you just ignore her she'll think you only wanted to bone her. Choose the only alternative to get out of her life: slowly back away.
>>
>>17263099
OK but how do I "slowly back out"? At this point I know how to just jump out or go all in, but how do I stick around just barely enough to show I like her without being overwhelming or obvious?
>>
react on any contact slower over the time, messages react first after a day and later way longer, meetings maybe when you have the time you´re searching for other girls now
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.