[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
severe constipation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1461449749842.jpg (10 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461449749842.jpg
10 KB, 327x333
i dont know if this is the right board for this but i need help right now.
im on the shitter and i am severely constipated. im in alot of pain right now. i can bearly stand up straight and i simply cant get this shit out of me.
i cant find any information on the internet about what to do in the short term. its also 4:am and i live in the middle of nowhere and as far as i know i dont have any laxatives in my house. i just drank as much water as i could. i sware the pain is getting worse by the minute.
4chan is the only place i can think of where i can find people who know about stuff quickly.
HELP ME
>>
got anything with plum in it? that works wonders. also going for a jog might help
>>
File: 1462345060199.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1462345060199.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
>>17262895
http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/1875/20141106/homemade-laxative-remedies-so-you-dont-have-to-run-to-the-store.htm
>>
>>17262903
youre a hero man
>>
>>17262934
>butthurt
Oh my gawd
>>
>>17262895
I frequently get constipated so I can help you.
One, drink a shit ton of water.
Water always helps.

Two, shit or get off the pot.
Don't sit on the shitter for hours.
If you don't feel like shitting within 5 minutes, leave.
Otherwise you strain your arsehole.

Three, don't be afraid of laxatives or stool looseners. Once I shat a shit so big that it broke my asshole. Bigger than my fist. Not even joking. Don't fuck with constipation.

Four, eat the fuck more fiber. It makes a hell of a difference.

Good luck to you.
Also, I get shit faced a few times a weak. That always makes my bowels liquid. Booze is my preferred laxative.
>>
>>17262972
do you know if anything bad will happen if i go to sleep like this? it hurts alot less when i lie down. its now 5:20 and im tired af. if i go to sleep and go to the doc tomorrow will this be worse or anything in the morning?
>>
>>17263001
If it doesn't happen, it won't happen.
Let it go until you feel it coming.

The best you can do is prime the situation for it.
>>
>>17263004
thanks guys
you were more helpfull than i was expecting
>>
Worst case have an enema done and consider it as a warning to have a more balanced diet.

I had to stay in the hospital for this once, they thought it was my appendix, but turns out I was just full of shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.