[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want my gf to know I'm a virgin, what are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465247382992.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1465247382992.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
I don't want my gf to know I'm a virgin, what are some dead give aways I can avoid
>>
>>17262553
Don't tell her
>>
>>17262553
tell her. Communication and honesty are cornerstones of a good relationship.
>>
>>17262621
This
>>
>>17262621
she will judge / not like it
I've even heard of guys getting dumped for it
>>
>>17262660
>she will judge / not like it
What makes you think that?

>I've even heard of guys getting dumped for it
Not unless they'd lied about it before. Did you?
>>
>>17262748
>What makes you think that?
because they don't
low status as a male
not able to keep up with her

>Not unless they'd lied about it before. Did you?
No we've only been dating like a week haven't really talked dirty or anything
>>
>>17262791
Fucking redpillers.
>>
Don't tell her. She may not care. But it's more likely to hurt you than help you. If she questions your skills in bed, just tell her that you've only had sex like twice in your life.
>>
No offense OP, but you might want to get off of the redpill bullshit. It's only going to fuck up your relationships with women more as time goes by.
>>
Don't fucking tell her. Bad kissing, fumbling, etc. Would be signs.

Just let her assume you're shit at fucking
>>
>>17262553
>I don't want my gf to know I'm a virgin, what are some dead give aways I can avoid

the fact that your trying to hide it is a dead give away...

nobody really cares about such stuff

at least people who dont take sexual exp as a status symbol
>>
>>17262553
Depends on how well your gf understands you anon. She's eventually gonna figure out anyway since you will shiver and fumble.
>>
Tell her to wear the most complicated bra she has. The one with the most clips. Then gently lick her eyebrowls in a figure 8 pattern while you rub her elbow and smoothly reach around with youre other hand and undo her bra. She'll def know youve been laid if you do this
>>
>>17262843
wait so you are denying women don't like high status males like popular singers? there is a reason why women faint over guys like that. Women want guys who are on high demand but only loyal to her. OP can still make things work but he needs to learn no to give a fuck and by not giving a fuck he will give high on demand vibes because he is not afraid of losing her because you trick her into thinking op is high on demand and he can replace her at anytime.
>>
>>17262843
How is "girls don't like virgins" "respill bullshit"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.