[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Dk9q5aO.png (224 KB, 692x711) Image search: [Google]
Dk9q5aO.png
224 KB, 692x711
Broke with GF 4 months ago. She didn't knew what she wanted, she was through a hard moment in her life but didn't wanted help at least from me. Became cold af and indifferent about me. We broke up, she started dating other dude.

She used dude just to get rides. Still likes me. She'll be gone in a month to other country. We are "back" together (not oficially)

I feel love for her. But to be honest I feel I never made anything to deserve what happened. In private she's nice with me, kissing me and all that stuff. In public she doesn't stop calling me "friend" and "ex".

Invited her to a play she wanted. Week later her best friend (female) invites her too. Tells her best friend yes "because she didn't knew how to explain her that I invited her first" made me change the tickets for another play at other hour.

I feel dumb, young, blind and used. Specially stupid. I don't even get sex, I feel so happy when i'm with her but at what cost? Any advice to get shit right?
>>
>I feel dumb, young, blind and used
You already know what to do: learn to say no.
It doesn't sound like she is into you, and she clearly isn't respecting you, so just get the fuck out
>>
>>17262444
KEK
many red flags, run while you can
>>
>>17262493
Too many, and there's a shit ton of stuff that I didn't mention. For example she gave me a letter saying that she wanted me to marry a week after we broke up. I think I fucked up in being with her again. Now I "like" her more but I know that a lot of shit happened, even after the breakup. Went to a psychologist, she told me that she's a mythomaniac and a manipulator. Found that hard to believe.

It's my first time falling deeply in love, I feel bad with myself because i'm letting feelings blind me, and i'm ignoring important stuff, or minimizing events because I "trust in her".

I think that maybe I deserve something better. Maybe she loves me, but I don't think that's enough. She's going for a complete year as a volunteer to serve a rural community, so i'm in the "volunteer-zone" according to her. I feel so shitty with myself.
>>
>>17262444
She's at that age where she just wants to consume as much penis as she can.

And yours is not one of them ;^)
>>
>>17262580
Yup, and I should consume as much pussy as I want. Rejected 2 nice girls (one 1-2 years older than me that was just looking for sex) because "I love her". Bullshit. I want a serious relationship, but I guess it's hard af at this age. Fuck it.>>17262580
>>
>>17262444
Your "girlfriend" isn't your girlfriend and she's treating you (and apparently other people) like crap. While you can excuse her behavior to some extent due to being "confused' or being young and not knowing how to behave in a new situation, at some point you have to realize that someone who continues to act like shit does so because she's a shitty person.

I think it's time you realize that you want to be with someone who treats you better and accept that this girl isn't it. You should cut her out of your life.
>>
>>17262599
Thank you. I thought I was overreacting all this time. I'm scared that I got used to it. I also don't want to be "too exigent" But I think I deserve the same love, attention and affection i'm giving.
>>
You are a fucking doormat, bud.
>>
>>17262669
Shit, that's true. Any tips on how to grow some balls and stop being that?
>>
Well OP, got to have very strict expectations/standards for your girlfriend OP, its bad to just sit around growing more obsessed with your gf by the day because your expectations of her dwindle to her just
"being around you" , satisfying you. When you do this she stops putting in effort, challenge your gf with what you need from her.

Also most importantly be willing to walk away, if she were to leave you'd have back up.

As Charles Bukowski once said "“there are worse things than being alone but it often takes decades to realize this and most often when you do it's too late and there's nothing worse than too late”

Theres tooooooons of things worse than being alone.
>>
>>17262756
Tell her to fuck off.

Find a nice girl and have a happy life
/thread
>>
File: Y04petergriffin.jpg (72 KB, 625x455) Image search: [Google]
Y04petergriffin.jpg
72 KB, 625x455
>>17262444
>>
>>17262922

Very well agree. Yeah there are worse things than being alone guy, got to love yourself guy One of my reckless relationship experiences left me in permanent crutches, caught my gf fucking my dad, became homeless, and in one teary day i wanted to call my gf to get back together, she was sucking some guys dick on the phone and heard pelvis slapping and moaning too.

Got to respect and love yourself at the end of the day, don't hate women though. You get what you "ALLOW" buddy. It's all a matter of your mind, own your mind and control reckless feelings. Respect yourself, you deserve better and expect better.
>>
>>17262953
Man that's tough. I'm sorry to hear that, hope things are going better for you.

I don't hate anyone, but I must start improving myself, and love myself before loving anyone else. I'm weak with feelings, I need to control and dominate them because they make me do stupid things. Things haven't gone to the point where she ends fucking everyone at my back, but I don't need that and I thing everyone (and I) deserves decent and lovely relationships. Thanks for your advice, it's very helpful
>>
>>17262922
Very true. Maybe i'm afraid of being alone. I have very few friends, maybe that doesn't help because i'm putting lots of confidence and trust in my gf.

Everything needs a balance. I would love to have a partner in which I could trust completely, open myself to and have no fears. But it doesn't always works like that. I'm giving her too much importance. My self love and self esteem is way more important than that.

Thank you for this. I'll keep looking till I find someone that will love to the point where she will never take advantage of my weaknesses for her own interests, I think that's one of the main points of "true love". And if I never find something that's cool. I don't need a gf to live, i'm just looking someone to share my life and complement it, all that stuff.

Thank you again!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.