[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 71665139.jpg (34 KB, 350x401) Image search: [Google]
71665139.jpg
34 KB, 350x401
Need advice. I got head from a girl who is a massive slut on Saturday and has been with well over 150 guys (I didn't know until after). The next couple days I noticed my cock had some red bumps on the shaft. Was afraid it was herpes so went to the doctor 3 days ago. Doctor said it is definitely not herpes but a yeast infection. Gave me anti fungal meds which are working and sent me for a blood test. I got the results of the test back today and he told me all STD's are negative. But, 2 days ago I started getting pain in my right testicle. It is not excruciating but is uncomfortable. I told him that today and he said it could be inflammation. Recommended I come back in 2 weeks if it persists.

Basically I am worried my dick will fall off

Anyone here deal with something like this?
>>
>>17262402
Hahaha was in that same situation awhile back BUT I have a great perception of whether a girl is a huge sclut or not so I passed.

Interesting fact: she's a prostitute now.

So I guess my advice is: GIT GUD
>>
I thought I had warts I had a few really small wart like things on my dick. I picked one off. the rest went away on their own. dunno.
>>
>>17262433

But the pain?
>>
>>17262412

Kek
>>
Bitch you saw a doctor. The girl probably didn't even give you a yeast infection, you did by abusing yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x581
Only a few days after exposure isn't enough time to get accurate tests for STDs. Go get tested again for these specific ones at the proper times.

Also, a usual "full panel" STD test won't cover HSV (herpes) properly (unless they swabbed your present sores and tested for both strains 1 and 2). If you really want to know about that, you'd need to see a specialty lab or request your GP order a PCR blood test.
>>
>>17262402
What's wrong with you? Randomly having sex with somebody is a no go, there are condoms made for oral purposes. I'd ask if she had any cold sores or ulcers because then you would definitely have got genital herpes from that, and it would explain the bumps. You will probably need a STD test in a few weeks because accurate results take time.

Feels good never dealing with shit like this.
>>
>>17262448

That doesn't even make sense.

Slut detected
>>
>>17262464

Good to know thanks
>>
>>17262483

She didn't. She actually told me she was STD free and gets tested regularly but who knows honestly?
>>
>>17262505
Having someone word for it doesn't really mean much, and that sounded like the sort of lie a kid would tell at the dentist.
>>
>>17262533

Lol guilty man. I agree I made a mistake.

Luckily it does not appear that I have anything serious but I will get tested again in 2-3 weeks
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466110366782.jpg (60 KB, 842x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466110366782.jpg
60 KB, 842x960
Could have epididymitis check for chlamydia again
>>
>>17262555

Thanks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.