[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Adv/, what's up with women in their 20s and egotistical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
/Adv/, what's up with women in their 20s and egotistical behavior? For the past few months, so many girls I met and had interest in at that specific age range had a huge ass ego about things and kept showing subtle signs of interest, and when I started texting them they back away and then expect me to do things for them on the side to boost their popularity and reputation on Facebook and crap. How do you get them to reveal their true intentions and stop asking you to like their photos and stuff?
>>
Not all girls are like that. A lot of them are, true, but not all of them. Just look for the ones that aren't, it's almost impossible to make someone realize they're not the center of the universe when they already believe they are.
>>
>>17262334

True, true. How can I assert my dominance over text (without coming off as a dick) then to let her know that she doesn't always have to be the center of everything?
>>
>>17262316
Its bait, they just want to use you, ignore them
>>
>>17262365

How about the girls who do show interest though and genuinely care but never reveal their attention seeking behavior?
>>
>>17262360
>can you like my picture?
>I can, but I'm not going to do it just because you asked me to
>>
>meeting girls online

There's your problem.
>>
>>17262399

Never said they were chicks I met online. Mostly in person ones.
>>
Women in their 20s are the most privileged people in modern western society. People who are pampered all their life are naturally egotistical. It shouldn't come as a surprise.
>>
>>17262316

simply stop having social media. lets be real, if oyu have something like facebook or instargram, you are almost as superficial as they are, you are just less blunt about it.

you dont need social media, and its egotistical and degenerate anyways. delete it. if a girl asks for likes or whatever just say 'dont got social media'. if they stick around, they like you. if they dont, well duhhh
>>
Give her the door test.
>>
>>17262360
how about you stop going after those kind of self-centered girls? you won't win against them no matter how much you try. fighting against a narcissist is futile
>>
THE DOOR TEST..I REPEAT THE DOOR TEST.
>>
>>17262902
Stop going after all 20 something year old girls? How old do I need to go at 22?
>>
>>17262316
These women know you want them so they have leverage to hold over you. People put them on pedestals and they act accordingly. You need to knock them off so they're earthbound and realize they are the same as us, just different sex organs. Not all are like this though.
>>
THE
DOOR
TEST
>>
File: 1461536408768.jpg (43 KB, 555x357) Image search: [Google]
1461536408768.jpg
43 KB, 555x357
>>17262566

I want to add to this anon's input as well. Just take a look at any media form that is aimed at their age range or younger and you'll find that kids, young adults and those in their twenties are constantly bombarded with egotistical nonsense. Also lack of proper parenting, hook up meme, yolo meme, etc has sort of washed out decency in people, not just females.

I'm sure there are more decent people around, it's a matter of where to look.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.