[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with the fact that while I don't really enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: l12iAnr.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
l12iAnr.png
18 KB, 633x758
How do I deal with the fact that while I don't really enjoy other people's company I still want to cared for? Does anybody else feel this way? For example, I'm feeling lonely so I make an account with a dating site and start looking through profiles. Literally nobody interests me, I cannot see myself enjoying an evening with any of them. The only ones that I find somewhat interesting are those that I share hobbies with but everything else about them I find uninteresting, I might as well just enjoy the hobby by myself. Wtf is wrong with me?
>>
So basically you are me.
I have 2 people I can tolerate and one will be moving soon so I will have to meet new friends. It's so difficult for me to make any new meaningful relationships.
>>
>>17262284
So how do I fix this? It's making me miserable.
>>
I have three very close friends. One's a bro who I talk about guy stuff with, another is a female-to-male trans who i discuss deep emotional shit with, and the last is a heterosexual female who i disturb the peace with because we're both introverts until we feed off of eachother's presence.

Honestly, thats all I need. This triumvirate even makes romantic relationships pale in comparison.

tl;dr keep a close circle of friends who you're joined at the hip with.
>>
>>17262230
Just have the confidence to not need to be cared for---that's weakness.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.