[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my gf wants me to cheat on her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Recently it seems as if my gf is trying to encourage me to hook up with other women.

She often jokes about me having other girl friends and that other women want me. She's even said to me she wouldn't care about one time flings. She would only hate it if it's some I see regularly.

Based on the above you might think she just wants me to stray so she has an excuse to do the same, or even leave, but she's super into me. Always wants to fool around and is generally glued to me 24/7.

I don't understand. Please shed some light on this.

Picture unrelated
>>
Crazy chicks are crazy? You got 2 choices... Wait and see or fuck her sister.
>>
Maybe its a fetish of sorts.
"Jokingly" ask her "Do you want me to cheat on you?" or something like that next time she does it.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 692x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 692x351
OP, i'm in the same predicament. Not sure what to do, especially when she mentions she wants a friend of hers to suck me off. I get the feeling we're fringing on open relationship territory, but i'm not sure i want to go there.
>>
She thinks you're already cheating/or inevitably will and wants to make sure you aren't seeing anyone regularly. She hopes by allowing it you won't actually leave.

At least from how you worded it. She wouldn't mind a fling but would hate something regular. Doesn't sound like she's that into either. Or has she said anything specific about it being hot or a turn on?
>>
>>17262139
1) she wants attention that u still love her or
2) she gets pleasure from seeing you in pleasure in ways she cannot do
>>
>>17262266
She said she'd do a mff three way if drunk
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>17262139
I cheated in the past and hoped my gf would cheat too so I wouldn't feel as bad
>inb4 cuck,r9k etc.
Just saying it's an option OP as always, the best option is just to be honest with her and ask her maybe it's just a fetish and you get to fuck mad bitches
>>
>>17263349
this 2
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.