[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>inb4 gaslighting >inb4 argument from stone or other fallacies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 960 (4).jpg (115 KB, 960x647) Image search: [Google]
960 (4).jpg
115 KB, 960x647
>inb4 gaslighting
>inb4 argument from stone or other fallacies

PART 1

I'm 33 years old and I spend most of my time trying to figure out why I was violently attacked, falsely accused, called inferior, victim blamed, taunted and labeled with a brain disease.
My family violently attacked me, telling me it proved their superiority.
They kept telling me I didn't have common sense because I questioned their presumptions, which were always ideas they picked up from tv and other fictional media, always trying to portray themselves as superior social climbers by bullying others.
I was publicly humiliated and treated with double standards, telling me humility meant I was retarded, a late bloomer, or that I was trying to undermine them and their authority.
At school the teachers attacked me because I was the first foster kid they had come across (from a poor area to an affluent area), and the kids just followed their lead.
After being held back, segregated, drugged and labeled, they made me into a target for scapegoating and violence.
Once I was labeled, teachers engaged in direct targeted attacks, often verbal, but also violently psychical when we were alone.
Higher staff just kept sending me to the counselor, which stated I must have provoked the attacks by not falling into my appropriate role as someone that was to appease others.
Even at boarding school I was violently attacked everyday my students and staff, victim blamed, and told that being humble proved inferiority and that their violent arrogant nature proved superiority.
I was told that not caring about sports, religion or pop culture meant I was "psychotic", weird and a danger to myself and others.
It was like being accused of being a communist in the 1950s.
>>
PART 2

My therapists laughed at me, waved their hands with their eyes closed, called me a liar, stating they KNEW I was just a clueless stereotype. They would accuse me, write down their accusations, and then point to them stating that proved I said something, completely confabulating the entire time.
The nurses and other staff would burst out laughing at me while cycling in fallacies and accusations, laughing at me when I disagreed with their allegations and their claims that their ideas were the only possible answers. They made notes on my medical files that lead to health staff telling me I was paranoid, poorly educated and crazy... before I even opened my mouth to say a single solitary sound.
My social workers kept telling me how important they were and how superior they were for helping people inferior to themselves. They would even openly verbally mock and bully their clients in groups, often claiming they were just trying to point out other people's [invented] deficits... where they, the social workers could "help".
I was told the only reason why I could be homeless was because I had numerous illnesses and that I was clueless as to the truth about my inferiority.
The police and psychiatric staff refused to listen to me as well, and kept stereotyping me, ignoring my complaints, and they as well wrote down their accusations and then proclaimed they were empirical proof of inferiority and a brain disease.
Government oversight programs just told to keep it to myself because anyone that would call them had to be clueless and ill.
>>
PART 3

Foster care -> Bullied -> Labeled A.D.D. -> Held Back/Segregated/Drugged -> Labeled with Anxiety/Depression -> Labeled with Bipolar I and II -> Labeled Paranoid -> Labeled PTSD -> Institutionalized where they lied all over my paperwork
>>
What's your question?
>>
PART 4

The destroyed my life.
Took away my education, youth, health, reputation, legacy, opportunity.

What am I supposed to do?
Don't project emotions or feelings onto me, don't try to presume or fulling the blanks, don't an arrogant douche.
>>
>>17262119
Sorry, I'm on aleve pm and am falling asleep.
>>
>>17262115
See
>>17262119
>>
Where the fuck do you live? Eastern Europe?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.