[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went on a first date with this girl, and it went really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
So I went on a first date with this girl, and it went really great. I asked her out for a second, because she said she found me refreshing her interest in dating
and she came clean and told me she's in a LDR, but they're in an "open relationship" and still wants to see me.

I really like this girl and felt a pretty good connection, but I'm not sure what to do here. First of all, being a cuck isn't very appealing, but also I sincerely like this girl after a date and a few weeks of texting, I feel pretty good about her. I also would feel weird banging a taken chick. Feel bad for the dude.
Anyone been in an open relationship and have advice about it?
>>
>>17261892
If you're doing the cucking, I don't see the problem.
>>
Technically he's the cuck op. He was already in the relationship, and then you come along and make him a cuckold. All because he wanted and open relationship, he's a beta cuck
>>
What really gets in the way is jealousy and ego. Open relationships can be great and people can be super comfortable with them if you do it right. Worrying about who is 'cucking' just fucks it all up with ego shit. Just enjoy it and deal with the fact you are sharing her.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 225x225
>>17261925
lol ok
>>
What makes you think that she wouldn't do the same thing to you?
>>
>>17261892
Tell her that you're interested in a relationship, but not with a third wheel tagging along. Tell her to bring proof that she ended the LDR if she wants to date you again.
>>
File: ffs niles.jpg (50 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
ffs niles.jpg
50 KB, 540x540
>>17261925
>>
smash and dash OP

when I say dash I mean dash though
>>
>>17261892
LEAVE IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>17261892
CUT ALL CONTACT
>>
DELETE THIS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.