[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My first child is on the way. I'm graduating soon, and i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
My first child is on the way. I'm graduating soon, and i'll be looking for jobs soon, but the job market is not so great for my field unless you are exceptionally gifted (I am not). My wife will be extremely unhappy if I do not get a very specific job, which I am unlikely to get. I feel like a part of me detached from the marriage when I realized this. Every day I am dealing with anxiety and fear of the future to various extents, right now I am nearly overridden with it. I feel like my family, my marriage and my life might crumble and I might be helpless to stop it. I need some help with managing my anxiety, or something.
>>
>>17261839
>My wife will be extremely unhappy if I do not get a very specific job
The fuck does she care? All she should be concerned about is whether you can provide and take care of your family. If you can get an alternative position in a different field that pays the same or more, why shouldn't she be satisfied?
>>
>>17261839
>Getting kids
>without economic stability
u went full retard
>>
>>17261839
>My wife will be extremely unhappy if I do not get a very specific job, which I am unlikely to get.
Would she rather you had no job than any job you can get?
>>
>>17261853
This tbqh. Are you white trash or something?
>>
Get whatever job pays money, and if she leaves you then she's a cunt. I currently have no job after my employer went bust, and I'm starting in a supermarket in the next few days until I can get back into my field. Do that.
>>
>>17261853
>inb4 having children is not a privilege for the wealthy
yeah OP went full retard
>>
>having kids without teh moneys
whoops
>>
>>17261839
Give no fucks and don't be ashamed or sweat it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.