[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister's just anounced that she's pregnant with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1457644017680.jpg (703 KB, 1438x806) Image search: [Google]
1457644017680.jpg
703 KB, 1438x806
My sister's just anounced that she's pregnant with her first baby and I don't really care... is there something wrong with me?

We get along and are on good terms there's nothing bad in that regard, and her husband is a great guy and everything great

but I just don't really seem to give a shit.... why?
>>
On all the retarded fictional issues some people post here about this is one of the worst.
>>
Because you have nothing to do with it. Asuming they did not try over a longer period of time, nothing special was achieved and you probably expected it to happen anyway.
>>
>>17261596
the media you consume seem to make you think that it is normal to give giant fucks about what happens to other peoples lifes

to be honest i think most people would just say "good for you" and invest the "proper" amount of support for the couple and thats it

most people have own lifes that need to be managed
atleast thats how i see it
>>
>>17261596
It happend the same with my sister, but a few months after she lost the fetus and i really never give a flying fuck and yeah i love my sister but meh, who cares.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.