[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women are annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hotassblackgirl6409541.jpg (26 KB, 442x479) Image search: [Google]
hotassblackgirl6409541.jpg
26 KB, 442x479
female friend mad at me

so i ignored my friend for a short period of time and she got angry at me and told me not to ever speak to her again and blocked me on everything. i sent her a text asking if she was still angry, i got no reply. so i accept the fact that she was never going to talk to me again but today she unblocks me on twitter just to dm me bullshit and gets angry at what i've been posting. why would she block me but still check on what im doing oh and she blocked me again before i could respond
>>
>>17261491
Petty bitch probably wants you or something.
>>
idk sounds like she wants to fuck you but from that vague description of events who the fuck knows?
>>
>>17261491
>so i ignored my friend for a short period of time and she got angry at me
Why would you ignore your friend? That's some manipulative woman bullshit you're pulling right there. The rest is just her shitting on you for being a shit person.
>>
>>17261491
>female friend

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17261546
why???
>>
File: 1463437964057.jpg (134 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
1463437964057.jpg
134 KB, 600x535
>>17261491
She wants to control you and get your D.

>>17261546
I have to agree with this anon. I don't believe in guys and girls being Bros.
>>
>>17261579
nah I know for a fact she don't want me
i think guys and girls can be friends she's like a little brother to me
>>
So block her too. Bitch is crazy and you don't need to waste your time trying to figure out what's going on inside her head.
>>
>>17261495
>Why would you ignore your friend?
Maybe because you don't want to be around them? Because they're mad at you and acting like assholes? Something like that
>>
>>17261495
you don't need to talk to your friends everyday
>>
>>17261491
Some people are just nuts. Don't waste any more time trying to figure out her crazy ass behavior. It doesn't matter if she was just a friend or a crush or whatever. It ain't worth your time bro
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.