[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Me and EX get back into contact >Sort of talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1421328715014.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421328715014.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>Me and EX get back into contact
>Sort of talking about getting back together
>Over the course of the 3 days we hung out or talked on the phone, she went to 4 parties, and was basically permanently high/drunk, and she is supposed to be job searching
>I'm not a big party guy, and I don't smoke just occasionally go to the bar with my friend
>And I don't go on 3 day binges where I'm not sober the entire time
>On top of that just trying to get my shit together, graduating with my AA soon and transferring to a uni
>Working part time, and also doing freelance writing stuff online for extra cash

So I essentially told her that I think that there is way too much of a difference between us now after being apart for a year, and I don't think its going to work out. She wants to party and get drunk and high constantly, while I'm just kind of doing my own thing. After the spree of parties she went to, she told everyone she was going to host one out of her house.

She reacted really badly, and now is bitching up a storm on social media calling me "scum" and shit, and PMing anyone that will listen negative shit about me.

I feel like I was fairly reasonable, but she is just too wild now and I don't want to get involved? Was I really being "scum" for turning her down because of her new habits?
>>
>>17261489
>Was I really being "scum"

Not in the slightest. You were being INCREDIBLY reasonable and she probably just wanted someone to lean on so that she could support her habits. Did the right thing, don't let that bitch worm her way back into your life, you certainly don't need that shit weighing your future down.
>>
>>17261489
What you said was completely reasonable. She's acting out because she can't get what she wants. Anyone that immediately believes her instead of asking for your side of the story is also garbage, so she did you a favor.

Why did you break up initially and how long were you no contact?
>>
>>17261489
She's a negative toxic person, just block the shit she says about you...she's being petty...leave her!
>>
>>17261489
Your first mistake.
>>
anybody who posts stuff like that on social media is a damn retard and isn't worth dating lol
>>
>>17261503
She had to leave the state for a while, she convinced me we were still together. Didn't like the LDR so we moved on. Been 8-10 months since last contact.
>>
>>17261489

Stopped reading there.
>>
You seem like you were nothing but reasonable, and she seems like nothing but childish.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.