[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheating gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
ok so i need some advice

my partner of 18 months has recently re downloaded a dating app, when i asked her about it she said that she only got it this monring and she only got it to check to see who has messaged her.

im calling bullshit. we used to be poly, under set conditions, and twice she broke those conditions and cheated on me by default.

i dont want to break up with her, but theres no fucking way im letting her chat to other guys and treat me like an asshole idiot.

what do?

(unrelated image)
>>
ive found her on the app, where she lists that shes interested in relationships and hook ups, question now is should i message her under a fake account to see if shes really cheating?
>>
dump her faggot
>>
>>17261417
Yes do it, what do you have to lose?
>>
>>17261436

companionship, someone to work with, pretty good blowjobs

doesnt really sound like its worth a cheating bitch when listing it, sigh
>>
Yeah dump her. If you don't she will continue to treat you like shit because she will not respect you. If you let someone walk all over you they will keep doing it.
>>
If she has cheated on you twice, and you think she is cheating again, then you already know what you need to do, you just don't have the self-respect to do it.
>>
File: 0983275.jpg (171 KB, 720x1050) Image search: [Google]
0983275.jpg
171 KB, 720x1050
>>17261399
>>17261445
>thinking about keep a cheating gf
>>
>>17261399
>twice she broke those conditions and cheated on me by default.
So she cheated on you twice and you thought it would be a good idea to stick around? Why? She doesn't respect you or your boundaries. There is absolutely no reason for her to download such an app either.

"I just want to check the messages." Why? It shouldn't matter to her, if she's okay with staying monogamous. But she doesn't want to. You can't keep her from talking to other guys.
>>
>Use to be poly.
>but she cheated.
>now she's on a dating app

How many red flags do you need op?
A girl who is poly is not wife material.
>>
>>17261512

i suggested being poly at first to fuck other girls (seeing as i hadnt had many sexual partners before her) but never disrespected her or did any dumb shit.

i cant stop her from talking to other guys, but i can leave her for being a cheating bitch, which i think im gonna do. shes out at a show right now (that is legit before people suggest shes getting smashed by some other bloke) so i got time to think what/how im gonna talk to her.
>>
File: unnamed (1).gif (546 KB, 250x106) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).gif
546 KB, 250x106
>>17261399
>twice she broke those conditions and cheated on me by default.

You cuck

>i dont want to break up with her, but theres no fucking way im letting her chat to other guys and treat me like an asshole idiot.

She already fucked other guys, and what's stopping g her from fucking another cock right now? Move on already and dump her. Then spread her noodz in /b
>>
ok so

>be me
>msg gf about breaking up
>feels bad bc shes emotional and needy
>tries to be reasonable but makes it clear its pretty much over
>she gets upset
>whatasurprise.jpg
>she tells me she was saving up for a ring and wants to get married
>panic.png
>i have no idea wtf to say now
>says we'll talk about it another time
>bitchiness begins

i have no fucking idea, im pissed at her for cheating but shes fucking insane
>>
>>17261764
she's lying. she's trying to tell you something that will be the most serious thing for you both right now (she wants to marry you) in order to keep manipulating you. if you both were already married and you wanted a divorce, she'd take it up a notch again by saying she's pregnant.

i hope you dont live with her. if you do then you need an exit plan because she will flip out and probably say she'll kill herself if you leave. get your shit and get as far away as you can then call and tell her it's over. if she goes after you then you need to have proof she's crazy. keep evidence then get a restraining order if you need to. basically you need to get rid of her fast like ripping off a bandaid.
>>
>>17261764
She's panicking because she's about to lose her beta provider. She's throwing out the bait by de facto proposing a marriage to you. Understand that taking this bait will leave you gasping for air on dry land while she sucks all life out of you.
Iron Maiden has some wise lyrics:
>RUN TO THE HIIIILLLLS
>>
so hows it feel to be a literal cuck op?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.