[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my mom just walked in my room while I was fapping and she saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
my mom just walked in my room while I was fapping and she saw my dick and didn't say anything and just walked away. she knows I have sex with people but I'm 19 and I'm awkward as fuck now what the fuck do I do
>>
>>17261355

She's your mom. She spent years changing your soiled nappies and wiping drool off your face. She won't give a damn about your dick or fapping, so get over it.
>>
To break the awkwardness, next time you see her, you just have to say something like "Hey... sorry you had to see that, but can you knock next time or something?"

Everyone was a hormonal teenager once. She'll understand
>>
>>17261360
This, or just pretend it didn't happen.

Lock your door next time, dumbass
>>
>>17261355
>Early afternoon on a Thursday
>Son is still being a deadbeat, just sitting around not working or doing useful things
>I'm going to go tell him he needs to get off his ass and get a job
>Oh wow, surprise surprise, he's sitting in his room beating his dick
>I wish my son would make something of himself
>>
>>17261358
yeah but walking in my room and seeing me with my dick in my hand and my phone in the other is probably weird as fuck.
>>
Look on the bright side: at least it wasn't your grandma.
>>
>>17261371
>work everyday since last Friday
>first day off
>get high and fap

should I pretend nothing happened?
>>
>>17261355
Fuck her,
she clearly wants it.
>>
>>17261397
nasty as fuck I rather fuck some young pussy specifically my ex gf
>>
>>17261401
Your mom is way more experienced though. Very very VERY experienced.
>>
>>17261408
I used to be into incest shit but after getting pussy I don't care for that anymore
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.