[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you experience any kind of spooky/ghost happenings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: received_608192646002076.jpg (53 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
received_608192646002076.jpg
53 KB, 480x542
Have any of you experience any kind of spooky/ghost happenings that made you question whether you believe in supernatural things?
Last week I was lying in bed at around ten to two in the morning, and I heard what sounded like my cat walking on the counter and knocking stuff over, which made me not question it at first, before realising that my cat had died recently. I woke up my brother because I was convinced there was a burglar downstairs. We went downstairs and found no one, and came to the conclusion that it must have been a mouse or some kind of pest. We chatted for a couple of minutes and then heard a cuckoo clock go off from our mothers room at exactly 2am. We then came to the conclusion that our mothers had bought a cuckoo clock that day, as we had never owned a cuckoo clock.
The next day we told our mother what had happened and she told us we don't have a cuckoo clock, and never had.

A few days later I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. Out of nowhere, the mirror that was on the shelf above me fell on top of me.
Today, when I was doing my laundry, I took the clothes out of the washing machine(which is in a small dark closet thing) I heard something that sounded like a bear growling, which isn't something that has ever happened, and it didn't sound like water in pipes or anything.
It's more frustrating than scary because I can't think of a logical explanation, especially for the cuckoo clock incident. Before someone suggests it, this isn't bait.
>>
I'm not sure OP.
I'm not going to share mine, but I'll bump this for you.
>>
>>17261295
Yes, I have had a few and my family members that live in a rural community have had a lot, I believe in the supernatural but the majority of things people experience are not real occurrences.
>>
>>17261295

mehh, ive had weird things occur but I just think its usually my imagination or just has some explanation but I don't kniow what it is. I just brush stuff off like that
>>
Are you actually asking for advice?

If not, take it to >>>/x/
>>
>>17261878
Possibly explanations maybe, and advice what I should do. I'd think I'm going insane if it weren't for other people being there to confirm it
>>
>>17262075
/x/ actually has advice threads, but they also have a fuckton of skeptics that are most likely from /b/ or /pol/, so you'll get a lot of trolls.
>>
>>17262109
I already posted on /x/, but my thread unfortunately got no responses. I'll look for the advice thread though
>>
Cleanse your house's energy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.