[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write letters to people who won't read them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: letters2.png (37 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
letters2.png
37 KB, 460x459
Last thread: >>17244594
>>
>>17261273
To Whom It May Concern:

It's not your fault. This was going to happen eventually. Just take comfort in knowing I finally loved myself enough to put me out of my misery.
>>
File: thisislifenow.jpg (31 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
thisislifenow.jpg
31 KB, 500x334
>>17261273
Dear moot,

Why did you go,
I miss you.
Does Google even offer memes?
Uncle Hiro banned lolis.
4chan had devolved into right wing tumblr.
They took away the lolis.
The autists are getting worse and worse everyday.
The place is overrun by newfags who has diluted the autistic content to pure garbage.
It's reached a point where I prefer the raddish to this faux 4chins.

I'll never forget the time we've spent together.

As a family.

Yours sincerely,
X
>>
Dear asshole on a dating app:

Seriously fuck you dude. You could've blocked me any other time and I would've been miffed but dealt with it. But blocking me after saying you were coming over soon was fucked, I waited alone all day, felt like an idiot and kept wondering what I did wrong. You talked a HUGE game, but I knew you were probably inexperienced and I would've been one of the few people to understand.

Sincerely, bitch who knows better than to use dumb dating apps
>>
File: Titanic-Leo-and-Kate.jpg (483 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Titanic-Leo-and-Kate.jpg
483 KB, 1920x1080
I post this every time but yeah,

Dear E

Year ago when I put my heart on the line and you rejected me, I tried to kill myself. Went into the kitchen and drank all the chemicals I could find and cut my wrists open. Well, I failed obviously. Then I was too embarrassed to show my face around you for an entire brutal year. Now, we've been drinking together for quite awhile, sort of a weekend-ritual. And I was finally getting used to the fact that we'd never have more than a drunk, immature, but somehow very special (to me at least) friendship. Then, as you gazed up at the waning moon and your blood was mostly vodka, all maudlin and reflective, you said 'I love you'. I knew you were intoxicated, but you insisted it was true, and only gave me a sentimental-cryptic 'drunk words sober thoughts' in regards to what you really meant.. I stayed up real late thinking of how to confess my feelings myself, how to sound romantic and not weird (I struggle with that). But then you were talking to those fuckboys again on your phone, and I was old news, as usual. That night, you confirmed the existence of that lovely, intelligent, wise, and beautifully troubled girl beneath that pop-culture-invested skin. But then you returned to it so hastily... So what was the point? Was that a 'thanks for getting drunk with me' I love you, or a real 'man, I love you and want us to have a real chance together' I love you? You've confused me beyond the point of sanity, ruined by summer, and filled my heart with morbid sadness, but, perhaps stupidly, there is optimism in there too. But above all, you re-intensified my heart, and so, even if it was in sadness, I can't help but thank you. If you were trying to get me to come out of my shell and make a move that night and I just did not get it, i'm sorry. If I had another chance, i'd put everything on the line yet again. I just hope you can understand why I didn't have the courage then.

You fucked my world bad, and I love you for it.

With love, _ _ m
>>
Dear everyone,

Take a step back and look at yourself and the people around you. Do you treat people right? Do you treat your loved ones properly? Do you show how much you appreciate them? If not, man, do you both a favor and go do it. Go show them how much you appreciate them, how much you're thankful for them. Give them a hug, let them know how much they mean to you. Give your girl a kiss and tell her how good she is to you. Look at your man in the eyes and tell him how much you miss him when he's away.

Don't make the same mistakes as I did. Please. It hurts too much and you don't get to go back in time and make things right.

Yours truly,
Someone who wishes he could travel back in time.
>>
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."
- Alexis Carrel
>>
>>17262093

I once felt your pain. I'll never make that mistake again. Keep holding on, anon.
>>
>>17262108
Thanks, Anon. I'm trying.
>>
Dear R,
Part of me hopes that's you're still waiting for me. I know its selfish to ask that of you and I know I'm needy but thinking ok f you and talking to you brings depth to my world and l aughter of all forms. I want to be your first, your last, your always, but deep down I know I've ruin that future that could have been and the laughs we could have shared. Its me who's the broken, crazy maniac, not you.
Yours forever,
A

P.S I hope you read Breakfast at Tiffany's and understand why I love it.
>>
>>17261284
Dont do what I think you're going to do anon
>>
>>17262238
Let him. I might do it myself.
Something is seriously fucked up if you finding corn on your pizza makes you want to kill yourself.
>>
J

I've thought about what you said. I'm ready to do this properly, to be a team. I hope you can still forgive me for my shit. I will give you some space in the mean time. I fucking love you. I want to be there for you and I want to be great together.

J
>>
M,
I hope, and honestly think, that we will end up as a couple. I don't know why, but my gut has been saying that for weeks, or by this point months.

But, I over analyze everything that happens between us. From how you acted prior to me asking you out (From locking eyes with me, to randomly appearing next to me, to showing off your ass, to the typical "I'm cold" deal) and even after. After I asked you out, you said yes without hesitation, and gave your number to me without hesitation. But then R coming along. That fucked this all up. But even after that when we text you have been adding extra letters to words, and increased emoji use. But now I can't help but think the use of the ;), last week, was a Freudian slip, but you soon sent :) as a "correction."

Honestly, I just want to get a definitive answer out of this. Some thing you do say no interest, but others indicate otherwise. But honestly how the fuck would I know anyway, as we only text every week or two.

D.
>>
Ledge, why the fuck did you have to do this man? You were so young, i tried so hard to be there for you and help you set yourself up for a good future. You meant the world to me kid everyone who knows us knew that. Everyday gets harder and harder for me to comprehend that your actually gone forever and i dont know how i can keep on living without you in this world. Im tryin my fucking best to stay strong for dad nd everybody but i just wanna die. I just wanna kill myself so i can be with you again but i know if i take my own life i risk not only losing you in this life but in the next life too and i cant bare the thought of that. I wish i could find a way to bring you back or turn back time. Its so fucking unfair i just want this nightmare to end
>>
Dear Dad, ever since I stopped being your little boy and took the unskippable step of becoming a man, I have struggled to understand you. What is even more terrifying is that I see so much of myself in you that I am scared I will loose everything I have worked for to distance myself from who you are in the years to come. I thought it was just a fucking saying that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe other kids, but not me. I wasn't going to be like you, I was smarter, I was more patient and kind, I was more in control. But I'm drinking, I'm smoking dope and even cigarettes now for fuck sake. Everyone tells me that it's you, and you've always been harsh and verbally abusive, but I know why you do it. The world just squeezes it out of you. It takes all the kindness in your heart and just rings you dry until you scream out in pain and then everyone goes off to shun you for being human. Then look down and see an angry bastard instead of the dying tortured animal, and it's hell for you because they won't believe you when you say you do it because you love them. I love you, dad. I love you so much, but you hurt me. You're leaving a footprint on my mind and it's staining me. God please god help me be somebody else. Let your sickness die.
>>
>>17262093
It's NEVER too late anonymous. NEVER.
>>
Will,
It's been over a year now.
Hope you'll remember me someday and check to see if I remember you too. I do.
Hope you're well, as always.
>>
>>17261273
Dear E
I tried to help you. I saw you going down a road that I thought was wrong and I warned you. I pushed you over the edge and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better friend. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better person. I'm sorry I couldn't be better. It was my fault and I'm sorry.
>>
I fell hard for you
Like I always do
Time with you was well spent
But now I have to vent
The sky was always clear and blue
Cant sleep now, think of him fuckin you
I heard what so many people said
Youre just a thot stuck in my head
You smiled, even when you lied
I wish that part of me had died
But here i lie in my queen size
Thinkin i can look into your eyes
And not see the truth
That we're through

I saw you on the dirty
I just got more flirty
We always smoked and cuddled
Now youve left me befuddled
Knowing about him i couldnt kiss you right
Youre eyes were open while mine were closed tight

You said i could be a friend
Sent me to a deadend
I dont know why
I do know i
Still want you here next to me

I didnt fuck you, but you fucked me.

I cant do this Kayla...
>>
Hey emily

You were one of the coolest hottest girls I've ever gotten the chance to be with. But I fucked it up. I stopped talking to you because I was scared you'd leave me for another guy. I know it's pretty stupid.
>>
>>17262931
I hope you're right, Anon. Thank you for your kind words.
>>
Brigid

I will forever wonder why you stopped talking to me first. I thought we were close, and I understand friends drift apart. You began to get really bitchy to me, so that's why I eventually stopped trying to remain friends. I never hated you.
I always will worry I had begun to annoy you, or foul play with my stalker was involved. I'll never know.
She played "besties" with you after telling me horrible things about you, and was only happy with you when you were away from me. Brig, she never liked anyone who was close to me. And I will forever worry if she was why you stopped talking to me or if you decided on your own to just stop. It hurt, and I know it was over a month ago now, but I guess this is something that'll linger in the back of my mind, forever. I miss you, and I miss spending every night with you and laughing at memes together. You were an awesome friend.
>>
Dear Dad,

I think I know why you did it. I still wish you hadn't. I may say "I don't care" or "I was too young to know him anyways" but it's not true; I do care. I always wonder how different I would be if you hadn't. I've seen the tapes you seemed so kind. you seemed like you would have raised me right. Instead I'm stuck here with D and Mom. I don't mind it that much I was still brought up well, but I just feel so isolated, so different from the others in the house. Mom also seems different she seems more detached. The tapes show her as really caring for both J and I, but now it's like we barely matter to her. From the tapes it looked like you also cared for J even though she wasn't yours. You were a good person. You may have done some questionable things, but that's what you were trained to do. I wish you hadn't left for me, because then you could have kept going or even made it to a more supportive time for ptsd. Unfortunately back then people just labeled it as crazy and you saw what you thought was the only way out. I wish I would have been able to actually meet you and see what you were like in person, but all I have is stories. I could really use some guidance now and I know you would be able to help If only you were here.

Missing you as always, A
>>
Dad,
once you finally understand that people other than yourself matter, you'll know why I am disappointed. You tried at one point, but when you gave up is when I stopped caring about you. Your past isn't what matters, it's about moving on in life and being positive. Until you love yourself, I won't love you.
>>
File: 1284596263028.png (12 KB, 181x153) Image search: [Google]
1284596263028.png
12 KB, 181x153
Hey C.

I really wish I could tell you just how much I love you and how much you've saved me coming into my life. I mean, you know I love you, and I know you love me, but I don't think you really realize just how much you've changed my entire fucking life. I probably would be dead right now if it weren't for you.

Knowing all of this just makes me that much more terrified to lose you. And although you've reassured me many times that I am and will always be the one for you, I can't get it out of the back of my mind that something will eventually take you away from me like almost everyone else in my life I've loved and cared about.

I love all your dumb little flaws and cute quirks that other people seem to find irritating or whatever the fuck. I wish I could tell you more about my problems and things going on in my life, but I fear it would just change things or turn you off of me or something. Yet at the same time you've quite literally never given me a reason to ever even think that or feel that way. I'm actually quite positive you'd be very supportive, like you have with literally everything else.

I love you. Please never change.
>>
>>17262969
sure as fuck hope we arent talking about the same person
>>
Dear Valerie,

I regret having a child with you. I love our son with a fury, but you were the wrong person to have him with. You have no patience with him or me. I know you are only keeping me around because you can't take care of him on your own.
I should've known, people warned me: but I love you. I love you so much. You will probably always be half in and half out of this relationship. So feel trapped, because we trapped ourselves. I can't support our son without you and you can't raise him without me.
I'm just waiting for the day you finally give in to your nature and try to move on from me.
I harbor no hate, I offer you no ill will.
You are just really starting to piss me off with how in and out of our relationship you've become. I'm tired of every argument somehow meaning our relationship is doomed. You are the one dooming the relationship. Not these pointless squabbles we talk through.
I'm tired of how one day you describe me as the hero but as soon as I take something you say too personally you turn me into the villain.
And no, I still don't forgive you. So no, you don't have to forgive me. I don't think you were ever going too anyway.
Love, me.
>>
>>17262140
If you're selfish, you can be the centre of my universe. If you're needy, I'll give you my life. If you're broken, I can patch you up, and if you're crazy, I'll be your pillowed walls. The future isn't set in stone, it is made of sand. If you topple a sand castle, you can just as easily build another. I've waited all my life to find you; I can wait a few more.
>>
Dear DT

It was a good time with you, I've enjoyed the sex, but I've enjoyed just being with you more.
You said that you're not interested in more right now, but now somebody else caught your fancy.
If somehow it doesn't work out, I'll be there again for chilling out and more, but somehow I wish I could be more to you.

Let's see how the friendship works out, I don't want to lose that as well.

Sincerely
CB
>>
>>17263180
Initials?
>>
Dear C,
I hope you are doing well. Things happen for a reason but I'd just like to let you know I've never had a friend like you. I probably never will again but it ain't no ones fault. Perhaps in a life things will be different, but I can't dwell on that. I have to focus on being happy, as should you. Goodbye friend. I'm sorry things ended the way they did.
M
>>
Dear M,
I'd really like to know why we stopped talking. I just assume that my old friends had some sway in your thoughts. Its a damn shame, but hey, that's what happens. Well anyway, just know I'll always be here for you... Until my phone changes in like 2 weeks. But hey, you haven't contacted me yet so I assume its not happening at all. Goodbye friend. It was nice knowing you.
M
>>
K,
It has been just a few years short of a decade, and we have had no contact. Since the last time we talked, where you had emphasized that I should leave you alone, you have continued to be a ghost in my head. I regret every terrible and unstable behavior I exposed to you. Those were parts of me that I now deeply hate. I hurt you so much. I betrayed your trust and feelings. I knocked you around as I fell into my own depths of problems. I ruined things while you were just trying to have fun.
As I grew and frantically clawed myself out of the hole of panicky depression I had dug, I discovered myself a more stable person, but I still carried the burdens of my worse self. Regardless, none of that matters because it is far too late. All it really comes down to is this: You're gone. I miss you.

But you never reading this is the whole point of this thread.

I apologize: for being insecurely jealous over insignificant details, for not respecting how you approached conflicts, for being too stubborn to see your side when you were right, for being impatient (and bad) in bed when you were willing to practice, for experimenting with drugs recklessly and not communicating my curiosity (drugs I rarely do now since I see your face in the clouds everytime), for attempting to break up with you and the fiasco of dating J like she'd replace you (which I pathetically cried about to her), for letting you cry in my arms and not doing anything but cry too, for walking out of your car after that party, for harassing you over text messages and Facebook when you requested a slower friendship, for letting my self-hating thoughts leak into those messages, for being jealous that you were trying to move on, and for being a terrible friend. I was the psycho ex, so there's probably more.

(continued)
>>
continued from
>>17263723

I apologize for recently googling your name, too. I'm ashamed of it, but curiosity caught me in its grasp. I am beyond positive that I will never hear from you again especially since you're doing well in a different state. I think I feel proud of you, which is weird to say... You were always very bright and such a hard-worker, and I felt so happy to know that you had graduated and now are working in your field. I hope that you are happy or satisfied with your life. I hope you find someone that is stable and perfect for you. I really hope that I don't plague your mind the way you do mine.

D.

P.S. I saw a picture of you with short red hair, too. I don't know when it was from, but you could easily pull off a Scully. Sorry I couldn't be your Mulder.
>>
>>17263721
Initials of both Ms?
>>
M,
I really thought you changed, but you're still a fucking piece of garbage.
I love you, tho, and I'll always be here.
Yours,
M.
>>
I regret everything. I want you back. I want everything in your life to be in my life. I don't want anything else.
>>
There's so much regret here that it makes me feel better about all my regret. Everyone makes mistakes, and growing is gradual.
>>
>>17261273
G,
My one heart, I dreamt you died last night, and when I woke, what a relief it was to see your handsome face. I burn for you and wish I could be yours forever. In many years we will see each other and remember. I look forward to loving you then just as I love you now. I will always be here for you.
>>
>>17262945
Initials?
>>
I wish you would stop trying to speak to me altogether I mean that ship sailed long ago all you cause me is pain desu
>>
>>17263829
What happened?
>>
E
I'm feeling tired again. It seems I always let people down, I don't know if it's because I truly fail them or if I simply don't do enough for my own standards. I've run out of money, I've lost all my friends and nothing I do feels enough.

But you made a difference. When I failed college you didn't judge me despite being best in the class, when A dumped me you told me I was beautiful, when I was sad you spent time with me despite being 5000 miles away. You texted me and made me feel like I mattered to at least you.

There are so many people in this world that I've let down and they've done the same to me. But not you. You were there not for personal gain but because of the quality of your character. You are truly incredible and one of the greatest people I've ever known. Thank you for your endless efforts on my behalf, your countless texts at just the right times and thank you for everything else.

Please pray for my family once I'm gone as you did for me while I was here. Thank you.
May the rain fall softly on your fields, the sun shine gently on your back and may the winds rise up to meet you as you sail on still waters. May you you have clean paths to tread on. You have shown me great love.

To B,
I'm sorry our friendship crumbled. You were the greatest guy I've ever know. My own brother doesn't know everything I've told you. I'm sorry we drifted apart, that I didn't move out to where you were. That I was to afraid of my ex to be with you. I'm sorry I missed your texts when you tried to get back I touch. I'm sorry I let you down after you gave me so much. I hope your mountain biking is better than ever. I hope you find steep drops and wild rides.

Thank you to both of you.

-Anon
>>
I miss you so much. I think about you all day, every day.
>>
>>17264500
Broke up with girlfriend of 2.5yrs. Had been doing distance for a while, which sorta killed the relationship since we couldn't see when we'd ever be able to properly be together. I think we could figure something out though. Idk. I'm going to go stay with her tonight since we'll be in the same city anyway. Which is more than likely going to completely fuck my emotions. I just can't see myself ever loving anyone else.
>>
>>17265149
I know your pain, anon. Hang in there.
>>
File: 1465997263940.jpg (31 KB, 612x534) Image search: [Google]
1465997263940.jpg
31 KB, 612x534
>>17262107
>>
>>17264638
Sounds like E would still be there for you and probably has wondered what's been up. Did you move out 5000 miles or was this a long distant friend?

Sucks that you might have missed a chance with B over an ex. What made you afraid of him? Maybe it'll be worth it to contact B even without romantic inclination. Since it sounds like you disappeared, he might be curious to what's been up.
Though, it does suck when there's nothing to change how broken the friendship has been.

Also, what's your initial?
>>
>>17265380
My initials are SR. The three of us were in a college program together on the other side of the country. after the first year B spent a year in Costa Rica and I moved back to my home which is on the other side of the country. I wasn't so much afraid of B so much as running into my ex, she lived maybe a block away from B and I was too hurt to deal with the possibility of seeing her. Thanks anon, I'll try messaging the 2 of them.
>>
>>17265641
I've dodge into random aisles at the grocery store because of that fear of running into an ex. It's terrible.

You sounded close to both of them, and it seems that life just got in the way. People lose contact with one another especially when life starts to branch out, so I doubt that they wouldn't want to hear from you if they were good friends.

When you do try to message them, you could write down what you want to say in a text/word document. If you panic, then you've at least gotten it written which might alleviate some of the stress of missing them. It'll also give you a chance to reread it and edit/revise it to even out any emotional parts or anything. You could even save it for later after reconnecting since it might be easier to test the water with a "Hey. It's been awhile".

Good luck. I hope it works out well.
>>
I fucking miss you, I really do.
At first our intimacy was weird, just cuddling in the cold night for hours. Then we kissed, and that felt weird too, but only at the beginning, then it became playful and I . it.
There was a second time even better.
That time we spent making sarcastic remarks and playing and laughing and just talking.
Then we lost contact gradually.
I thought there was still a small chance.
Months after you were free again, you even fucked a pseudo-friend of mine, so charismatic and athletic he is, while I'm just a tall shy blob. That hurt a lot, but set me free too.

I still think a lot about, and I get happy as fuck when you text me sometimes. But I know deep inside nothing will ever bring us together again.
I thank you for making me feel like I was the one for a while, forgetting the rest of the world, and making me ignore those horny other guys who were looking envious.

Love, my cat faced girl, a deep love for you.
>>
>>17261273
Dear Liz,

Hey. I had a lot fun in school with you. I really loved how much we laughed in class. it's funny, I never was very social and caring but i really liked to talk to you even though I acted so cold. I lived so much of my life lonely and angry but you always were fun to be around. I made so many friends from being around you. I'm not friends with any of them now.

I'm sorry. I was selfish and cruel. I wish I was brave enough to say how i felt seriously. for god sakes you grabbed my hands on the bus our hands were so sweaty but i didn't want to let go. how long did we hold hands? every time i think about it makes me smile.

I'm sorry. thank you so much for everything. i really wish you could know how much you mattered to me.

Goodbye.
>>
Wrote you something but my phone ate it.

Short version:

I love you, T.
>>
>>17266121
Your initial?
>>
I feel like you take me for granted sometimes. I do all the cooking and cleaning, and I pay most of the bills. I know you don't know how to cook. I know you are having financial troubles at the moment. But I wish you would recognize the things I do for you. I do it because I love you. I just wish sometimes you would take me out on a date, or initiate helping me around the house without me asking. Or if you could even have sex with me.

Also, you get mad very easily. It scares me. Never at me. But at video games, or whatever is going on with your life at school.

Besides that, we laugh a lot together. And we've been together for a very long time. You understand me. But I don't think you appreciate me. I just want you to care for me the way that I care for you.

I'm the baby of my family. I'm used to be taken care of. But I feel like I have to be the strong one in our relationship. One day I would just like to relax and have you take care of me.
>>
I wish I would have never met you, because now I can't imagine my life without you in any capacity and it's nightmarishly painful. Just break it off with me instead of dancing around the fact that you don't love me and hate spending time with me. I know that you know you don't even though you say that you do. I can't take much more of you stringing me along.

I love you so much, and it's literally killing me.
You're going to end up sucking every last bit of empathy and compassion I have left right out of me, and there won't be any left for anyone else.

Tell me about every fault of mine that bothers you and crush me to death. Make it brutal, make it sting. Tell me upfront about how you were considering cutting contact after I told you I had aspergers. I need you to criticize me and tell me how difficult I actually am for you to put up with so that I can stop being so delusional, so that I can stop believing your lies. Stop playing with my emotions by pretending that I'm important to you.

I feel like I'm never going to find happiness again.
>>
Dear A,
Please stop treating me like this. Please stop ignoring me, putting me at the bottom of your priorities. I know I'm not her, but you promised me you'd love me. You promised me. And now I can't breathe. You'll let me stick around but you don't care and now I just want to jump off of the roof.
Please?
-L.
>>
>>17266471
I just want to get fucked up. I can't stand being alone.
>>
I need you to obsess over me otherwise I'm going to leave. I'm sorry for being so fucked up and fickle with my emotions. This is how I deal with my insecurities
>>
>>17261273
Dear Alexandra

I wish I had never come by to drop that old lamp off.

With unyielding devotion
S
>>
>>17265694
I've started talking to E a bit. You were right Anon, she is still supportive and there is no judgement. Still figuring out what to say to B.
>>
Fuck this and you.

I am always there when you ask, no matter how tired or busy I may be. I am always there for you. I have always made sure to make you happy, or be there when you need someone..

Where are you when I need you? You're tired. You're busy. You're going through a transition. You have plans to keep. You're preoccupied with this or that. I am unbelievably low on your priority list.

You wouldn't know this, but the last time I basically told you I needed you, I was going to go and kill myself. The urge was so fucking strong. Instead I dulled the urge with xanax, rum, and went to sleep. The urge has been so strong lately; you wouldn't know that either.

I wonder if you would care if I started to treat you like you treat me.

-
T
>>
R

I need to move on from you and get over the regret I feel for the mistake I made with you that Friday night. But I have no idea of how I'm going to tell you I need to distance myself from you without causing you pain; or having yourself blame your for this. I don't even know if distancing myself will fix it because what I need to move on from is regret and I feel like distancing myself won't remove that. I want to get back together with you so badly but I just don't see it happening anymore, you just don't seem to like me like you used to.

JH
>>
>>17264638
Uhh.... Seconding that initials request. Your style of writing and story sound very familiar...
>>
Dear a,

do you still miss me? Have you gotten over me? It's been almost a year now and I can't feel the same way for anyone other than you but I know I have to move on but I don't think I ever will I wasn't lying when I said you meant the world to me you were all I had, my first actual friend the love of my life we were perfect for each other and before we met I had no one I prayed every night for someone like you and then i had you for almost 2 years but it all ended because of your religion It's not fair Alan I love you so much and no matter how hard I try I just can't accept that it's over I still pray to god every single night to take care of you because I worry for u I know you're not happy being a jw but it's the only thing u know you were raised that way and I feel so sorry for you, you were always so insecure and you weren't allowed to have friends with "non believers" outside your church and being with me was a risk we couldn't hang out outside of school unless we snuck around because you would have been shunned by ur own church and family it's so heartbreaking to see you in a church like that I would do anything to be with you but your religion has also made you so insecure and I know it caused you so many issues that you will never admit, I'm so sorry Alan I'm sorry for everything I know that you will never see this but part of me hopes you do and School hasn't been the same since u graduated I miss you so much, I'll never forget about you and I've been dying to talk to you again but I know you hate me and for that I'm sorry Alan I love you so much and I'll never forget about u and I'll never forget all the time we spent together I still love you always

Love, Leslie
>>
I hate that I come up with funny or witty replies to your dumb jokes hours, days, weeks later.

I remember the last time we worked together. Somehow I started talking about Power Rangers, which led to me searching for Super Sentai and I said to myself, "They're tokusatsu...right? Yeah, I think that's what it is.." and you were behind me and you chuckled and said, "That sounds dirty..."

And just now I thought of a reply I would've liked to say to you that I'm sure would've made you laugh. I imagined a couple on a date and one says to the other in a flirty voice and an eyebrow waggle, "So do you... wanna tokusatsu tonight?" and lowers their collar to reveal a shiny polyester sentai suit underneath. The other replies eagerly, "Let's go back to my place. I've got my kaiju suit there."

I dunno, it was a dumb thought that isn't notable enough to tell you about.

I guess I'm just thinking about you a lot because I miss you. I haven't had a good night's sleep during my entire vacation so that means I haven't dreamed of you in a long while either.
>>
well hear goes something like a letter of intent

my dear daughter

im sorry that im never around, it is not for me not loving you but for my fear of screwing up your life and the familiy your mother build for you.

i try my hardest to work as much as i can so i can make sure you can build yourself a way to happiness when your older.

your the only reason for me to continue and knowing that everything i can save will help you in the future gives me the strengh even when it is hard. i think of you every day and it hurts not to see and be with you but it helps me focus even if nobody got my back and i havent spoken to a human in months

having a picture of you from when you where 4 is enough
>>
>>17263180
My heart.
>>
>>17263180
M?
>>
I don't know if I'm in love with you or the idea of you. But I do know that I feel completely devoted to you in every sense of the word.
>>
i dont know if your haha's are real or not sometimes. i get jealous when he comments on your pictures because i know youre better friends with him. i know you probably dont like me back. just dont go with that guy please.
>>
I wish I savored the time we spent together. I took it all for granted. Everyday I think about leaving everything and coming back to you. I miss your laugh and the funny faces you'd make. I miss laying next to you. I miss when you'd hold me closer to you while you were sleeping. This distance is killing me.
>>
>>17267106
Full initials are SRR. Went to in college in BC Canada. I may be sounding darker that usual as I got fired yesterday without notice.
>>
Fuck you
I'm blocked you on facebook and you made a new one to make sure I knew you had a new boyfriend.
Real mature selfish cunt.
>>
Hey, I'm really sorry I couldn't provide you with the happiness you wanted despite my best efforts.
Everything I did for you was out of pure love, in fact you were the only person to ever say that you love me, which is why I had the confidence to try and make you happy in the first place.
So again, I'm sorry, but we will probably never see eachother again, for better or worse.
>>
>>17267698
Having those feelings and never seeing the person again sucks a lot. A lot can happen over a few years and people sometimes change their nastier behaviors, so maybe seeing one another down the line might not be too terrible. Maybe a friendship can even be found in the ashes of your past.
>>
>>17267732
I just can't go back to her because I know it will happen all over again
My heart is close to breaking as is, any more and it might just pop
>>
>>17267771
Fair enough. Maybe I am just projecting my own hopes. Sorry. :P
>>
>>17262140
last initial?
>>
That nickname was pretty accurate kitten.
>>
Remember how my heavy breathing and occasional snore helped you sleep better? I miss yours too. Haven't slept properly since.
>>
I should've told you everything.
>>
Hey,
I still stalk your likes every now and then.
Just to check, or something.
Sorry.
>>
Dear A,
I loved you. I still can't believe what you've done to me. You were the first girl that I admitted to ever love. I dreaded what you were gonna say if I admitted my feelings to you back then. But thanks to my drunk bravado, it got out. It felt so good when you agreed to be my girlfriend it was a feeling I've never felt before, but I turned out to be just a chump to you. We had so little time together and you were practically celebrating when we broke up. You still haunt my thoughts to this day, it's so unlike your name. I don't know if I still love or hate you, there's so much things that you kept me in the dark about. You could've at least told me that you hate me so I can move on with my life. In the end, I should've just shut my mouth.
Yours,
P
>>
im sorry i ignored you last time we saw each other and im sorry you got so mad about it that you stopped talking to me
i miss you, but your boyfriend pisses me off for no particular reason
>>
cunts
>>
>>17268061
Tell us what you didn't tell them anon
>>
You let me down, so I broke your heart. It was revenge, have fun being alone.
>>
Ive said this many times... It worked for a while... But now, when it matters most and its true it just doesnt matter. But, im sorry, to have hurt you. I changed, but it was too late, i never meant any harm. You hurt me too, i acknowledge that. In fact, both of us had our mistakes... Im still hurt, but you are happy, enojoying life, or so you make it seem. I really believe you have forgotten everything about me, evne though i havent. But all that just doesnt matter anymore i guess, it still hurts, im still confused and there are many things i would have like the both of us talked about, even if the outcome had been the same... But its too late to talk, we spoke empty words too much. I dont wish we were still together, i just wish we could have sorted stuff up, you know, dont just abruptly and hurtfully end it all. Im sorry for not making it easy for you. You didnt apologize for what you did, just one of many flaws you had, but i had mine eh? Thats what bothered you... I still hurt because i learned to live with yours... But you couldnt do with mine. Im sorry, for bringing all this up again. I need you to forgive me, because i cant forgive myself. Not yet.
>>
>>17268848
I most sincerely hope that was not for me.
>>
>>17268872
Forgive you? Anon, you honestly expect me to forgive you? There is nothing to forgive. I understand. We've just got to move on. If either of us stops for too long, we may not be able to keep on moving forward.
>>
File: ok.png (226 KB, 347x461) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
226 KB, 347x461
Dear M.

I don't know what happened. I thought we were friends, yet, out of the blue, you started acting like I didn't exist. We had been spending so much time together during the past few months and you flat out told me that I was your friend. Do you often ignore your friends with no explanation?
I truly liked you, and thought that you enjoyed my company, but in hindsight, seems like you only saw me as a source of easy attention, a disposable "friend" that you could just drop and forget at your leisure.

You said that we'd stay in touch even after you moved. I tried to reach out to you multiple times, only to be ignored each time. I did what I could to stay in touch with you, but apparently, you weren't interested.
Because of that, I deleted you from all of my contacts, facebook, whatsapp, you name it. I don't want to be reminded of you, knowing that to you treat people you call your friends like air, when it passes your fancy. I want to forget you, and the way you hurt me. You made me believe that we were friends, maybe even more, and for the first time in my life, I think I was in love. You trashed those feelings to the ground in such a callous, and cruel way, that what I feel for you now, is nothing but bitterness and resentment. If you just flat out stated that you weren't interested in staying in touch, you'd at least had acted with honesty, and integrity, but no, you decided to hide yourself behind the veil of silence, and leave me guessing for the reasons to your behavior, with no answers.

Goodbye. I hope that you don't treat all your friends like this. Hopefully you'll one day, learn how much this hurts.
Signed: M.
>>
I know you were broken and that's why you thought you weren't good enough for me but I was broken too and you never seemed to mind the thought of leaving you never crossed my thoughts but you've gone off the deep end now and I cant help you with your loneliness. Especially when you so clearly showed you'd rather have it than me.
>>
>>17268888
From what i can tell, you are doing a pretty good job at moving forward... A year later i seem to not be doing so well though. I still dream about that whole month... it somehow comes back to me... Its probably my obsession with the truth... You were more of the "dont tell just trust" type... I pressured too much... I wanted to the truth... And at the end... You did lie... I knew it... I knew you had lied... Should i feel bad for not trusting you? Or because you did lie? ... Fuck... I really tried to be good... Perhaps i was to permissive... I apologized when it was your fault... And you walked over me... But that was your way of cutting the drama... In many ways you showed you really loved me... So thats whats confusing to me... I dont know what to make of it... People tell me it doesnt matter anymore... That some things just should be left unsolved... But im obssesed with the truth... And i still care about you...
>>
Do you still remember me? It's been a couple of months since we saw each other, so I wouldn't blame you if you haven't thought of me since then. I just wish there was a way to contact you and reconnect. I miss you
>>
>>17268918
There's nothing to feel bad about, Anon. None of this was your fault. In the end, you did what you wanted to do the most. You stayed true to your feelings instead of lying to yourself. You were uncomfortable, and you had every right to be. It's wrong to demand that somebody hold faith in what they don't believe. I was lying to myself. You're a good person,and you were somebody that I could've seen myself with, but I just wasn't ready for that commitment. If I had my way, I wouldn't have hurt you at all... but there was no way for that to happen. It's not as easy for me as you think, you know... I just didn't want to end up hurting you more. I didn't want you to think that it was all just an act. I loved you, Anon. I'll always love you, it wasn't a lie. I just wasn't ready. I'm sorry. As little as it means, I'm truly sorry.
>>
Hey, girl.
We met just over a year ago, and we stopped talking over half a year ago. I wonder if you remember me.
Your birthday was thursday. I didn't talk to you. I wonder if you wanted me too, I just figured you wouldn't. You didn't talk to me on my birthday.
What did you want from me? Did you want me to drive myself crazy wanting you while also not having you or anyone else?
You said you didn't want me anymore, so I moved on. What's wrong with that?
The more i think about it all the more I realize we weren't compatible. It never would have worked out, not the way we wanted, the way I wanted.
If you come back, i'll welcome you. Open arms. Will never be the same again, but that's okay, I don't think I want it back anymore.
>>
Just please give me another chance. Give us another chance.
>>
>>17268848
I'll learn to enjoy being alone. It's the only path that makes sense for me. See, I ended a relationship with a guy back in December. The reasons no longer matter, but they were there. Sure, I regretted it, but did I ever fix it? No. I watched him flirt with people as he moved on, causing me to tell myself he had gotten over it completely and give up on ever fixing it or for us to be together.
January, February. February was also the last time we had a direct conversation. That would have been when I'd have tried to fix it, too, but all the events leading up to it and my own hesitation stopped me from doing it. March passed, with just the results of his flirting in February lingering. You could see the two of them growing closer, though. In April, he picked up someone new, he spent hours and hours with him. Flirting, telling each other what they'd do. Changing his sleep schedule to suit him. Lying in bed messaging each other for hours before both going to sleep. At the end of April, he decided to tell everyone about his intimate bonding with the ex he lives with. May passed, he had all the people he was close to, would often try for reactions from several of us over his bonds. Here we are in June. No doubt, he now has a new relationship yet beats around the bush instead of saying it. That is six months of my regret and self-loathing. Yet the only option is to give up on him. No doubt, no misunderstanding, no confusion.
You did not write to me, but I wished to vent
>>
Mingus died, I'm sorry.

I didn't know how to act. Don't know if it's love or not, but the thing I said and did have stuck with me every day without fail for the last three years.

I don't know what kind of person I am. You saw what I wasn't ready to be.

Still love you, can't help it. I hope I can meet someone like you again someday. Still, they won't be you.

I won't ever treat another person the way I treated you.

I know you watched both of those videos I uploaded. Even if it was just passive curiosity, it was weird to see.

Hope Bob's still alive and kicking. Never stop doing what you do for other people, I'm glad you started to make a career out of it. You're a good person.
>>
To /adv/
From a true self-governor

Pursuits of self-control always begin with the failure of the self to meet a standard. Frustrations guide the subsequent self-destruction in an attempt to reconstruct the self in a way that can meet these standards. People who are highly aware of their environment and themselves are prone to this frustration and self-destruction. Therefore, people who mention their underlying intentions as an excuse or an apology to an action are easily read as on this path of self-destruction and can be easily distinguished as of a higher intelligence and of a more malleable character. If you have a silver tongue, you can use this read to your advantage. The path begins with a single failure, a big failure, and is given momentum through various other failures. Causing deep distress in an enemy on the path of self-destruction only requires you to remind them of these non-solvable failures. Supporting a friend on this path requires you to help them solve past issues, relieve frustration through activity, or meld them into a more healthy, lower-standards person through retraining. Reading for these people might help you select a partner as well- these creatures, given love, will curl up at your feet forever. All in all, motivation is truly frustration with direction. These people are everywhere in modern society. Use this advice wisely.
>>
>>17268942
There might be a way. Get creative.
>>
>>17269144

Thank you.
>>
>>17268108
awww
i wish people stalked my likes
>>
I kind of felt like doing this, even if it will be buried under a wave of other depressing posts and even if I don't really have that much to say. Maybe that is the problem, with my life and personality being so boring nowadays. Sometimes I wonder how things would be if I never met you, or if we stayed together for longer than the short time we did. Sometimes I'm afraid you changed me too much, I'm afraid I might have become a much better person. But maybe I was always meant to become as much of a failure as I am now.
While I changed your behaviour definitely changed too. You made a journey from loving me, to being really irritated by me, to uhm... being friends...? Or something...? It was suprising to me that we were able to talk to eachother again, as if nothing ever happened and we always had been friends. It was suprising to me that you told me I was very friendly and nice and happy according to you, especially when I don't think I'm any of those things. It was confusing to me you seemed so disinterested in me, while always dropping really confusing hints everytime you saw me. And my only response to all of that was acting kind of sassy and making suicide jokes and other dumb stuff. I do really hope you keep your promise too spit on grave when I die, I think I deserve it and it would show that you still in a weird way care about me.
Anyway, I probably won't see you much again, and I never really knew you that well, but I'll probably remember you anyway because I've got nothing better to do. Goodbye.

PS: because I'm really paranoid: please reply if you think this post is about you or someone you know.
>>
>>17269184
Well, what is your facebook then ;)
>>
bump?
>>
K,

I don't blame you for it, but I wish you'd unblock me on Facebook. The last thing we said to each other was "later K" and "bye" as usual but I didn't think it would be the last time I saw you. I wish I asked you for your number. After that time over 2 months ago I was finally ready to confess my feelings to you, even though I knew it was a long shot. I've been trying to message you every day for a while now hoping you would think of me and unblock me but I don't know what to do anymore. It just sucks that we never got to actually talk after over a year of being awkward silly cute flirty angry upset sad then get close again. that cycle seemed to repeat a few times. I hope you are doing well and that we get a chance to talk again, but even if we dont, I'll never forget the girl who stole my heart for really the last 3 years, I just didn't realize it until it was too late. Fuck I'm sad again. Please take care K.

J.
>>
>>17269144
Wait so a friend of mine is like how you described. How can I help her to change for the better but at the same time not forget who helped her. I've tried helping people before but I've been back stabbed or traded for a better friend when they reach a better position in life. How can I prevent that from happening?

Help would be appreciated
>>
A,
Thanks for giving me a reality check. I just wish it hadn't hurt so much. Wait, should've used present tense. Didn't.
A
>>
You're a thirsty motherfucker. Please stop.
>>
T

I was kinda busy today, and unusually for me I actually didn't think about you for a little while. Maybe an hour combined, out of the whole day, that I wasn't thinking about you.
The rest of the time you are still the central pillar of my existence.
I wonder what you would say if you knew how profound an effect you've had on me. Would it affect the way you treat me? I'm sure you suspect that I love you (which I do, even though I've not admitted it to you) but I doubt you realise just how head over heels I fell.
Gradually, I'm inching my way out of obsessive insanity and back into normality... but I am still a long fucking way from there right now. I wish I could spend every minute of every day with you. God, I miss you so much - and I miss the way we used to be together all the time.
That's why I fell in love with you, you know: it was the time we spent. You're so superb that it was inevitable.
Loving you has complicated my life somewhat. But that's ok. It's all worth it.

D
>>
>>17269184
Maybe people do.

>>17269199
And I never said anything about facebook.
>>
>>17269340
Calm down, brat. Learn to identify what thirst is. People can defend or compliment someone without any other motives
>>
M

I have so many conflicting feelings regarding you, I suppose it's because now, after our classes ended, it feels to me like so did our friendship, and it makes me both happy and sad. I'm sorry every time you ask how I am, my answer goes like 'shitty, bad days, whatever'. I have many problems and grievances nowadays. In a way I'm grateful, they cured me from my riddiculous idea of being in love with you. I wish you well though, I hope you will find happiness in your life; you deserve nothing less.

A

Sorry for being a shitty friend, thank you for putting up with me. I know I'm pushing it but I can't help it.

E

I don't want you to come over, I don't give a fuck you want to see my kitten; my kitten doesn't want to see you. I don't care how the wedding went, or how was the guy you were with. I'm sorry but your obnoxious religiousness is driving me mad, and you are so fucking weird in your text messages, and we have nothing in common anymore (except the one book you've borrowed from me and been reading for over a year; give it back, devout person like yourself shouldn't read harry potter anyway)

K
>>
How can I ask you for another chance?
>>
I settled.
I wish I hadn't, then I'd at least have a chance with you. A slim, skinny, impossible chance.
But no: I have her now, forever and ever amen. And she's nothing compared to you.
She's all I deserve.
>>
>>17269387
Bring money.
>>
>>17269302
You can't control her, only try and help. Us self-governors remember those that are obviously making efforts to get us out and into healthy habits
>>
>>17269459
She doesn't care about that. I wish she did. She doesn't care about looks either, or she'd still be with me.
>>
sorry gal. you deserved better. but we had some good times anyways right?
we were to dumb to know better, but still I miss you.
>>
File: rose.jpg (172 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
172 KB, 425x282
To my beautiful Rose,

I know you won't see this cause you've only used 4chan a few times - mainly as a novelty and an insight into the kind of shit i do on the internet but I kinda wish you would be able to see this. Right now you're out in a shitty club in Kent with your friends and I'm sat here in my room doing sweet fuck all as always but in my loneliness you are always present.

Since the moment I began speaking to you, I knew I loved you. You held such a natural energy that immediately intoxicated me and for four years I've been mesmerised by you. You fell in love with me quickly too, on those sunny steps in Verona where we ate cheap sandwiches and talked about American literature, staring into each others eyes with an intensity that only emerges from the flirtations of first love and in 40 degree heat. When we finally got together I was too fucked up to realise how good of a deal I had. When we talk about what happened I spill out my emotions heavily wanting you to do the same so we can share the loving intensity that is permanent in my mind but you talk about us with a distracted form of embarrassment, as though it's wrong to say how you feel.

Shit, I could go on for fucking days about how I feel but you're busy living your own life so I'll wrap it up here. It starts and ends with my infinite affection for you. You may drift away and I may fall away in the breeze of the past but I'll always be there, waiting for you with open arms, ready to call you mine again.

Yours always,

A
>>
Dear Alex,

You fucking dick head. You wasted my time. I really admired you. I really did. I think i might still do... You tell me you like me. Ok. I know you just want sex. Thats fine. I want my first experience to be with someone attractive and admirable. Even if it doesnt mean anything.

Now you're leaving for basic. Now I'm going to college. Now you wasted my time.

I didnt tell you, but John asked me out. And i said even though i liked him more than just admiration, I said no. Cause I felt like even talking to you was enough to be betrayal to him. You wasted my time. You wasted my time. You wasted my time.
-R
>>
J
I honestly don't know what to say. When we went for drinks last time I thought you were really into me.
I realize I should've invited you in when the uber got to my place, truth be told I had a lot on at work and if you came over I wasn't going to be going to sleep till 2-3am at least.
I'd love to go for a drink again at another time but you make it impossible to find time and I just don't know what I should be doing.

L
>>
C'mon, babe. Let's be together again. We can be happy. I promise.
>>
To my dearest L

I know without a dout you do not browse 4 chan, and if you do, then you are not the girl i once knew. Regardless i just want to get this off my chest. Its been near on 6 years now and you still drift in and out of my mind just as gracefully as ever, you taught me how to read the body language of women flawlessly, you showed me more lust than even as a hormone raging teen o thought i could have had, you aldo shown ne a gentle sensual kindness that i have not ever seen in another person. But in the end you destroyed everything in me, only to show me the strength to carry on through anything, it was a while before I would learn to value life once again but without your words I doubt I would have made it out of teenhood. I used to resent having ever met you, but that would be to resent what have become. I still love you, and I always will, even though I have moved on with my life, you've shaped who I am and I am proud to stand as the man I have become.

I only hope you can find the happyness you have given me
>>
Dear J

I still love you. Never really stopped.
I know it's been 3 years since we initially started whatever we were, but those were the best times of my life. Not a day goes by that I don't remember those times and even though we still talk I feel like I've lost you.
Or that I never had you, and even after these years it still eats at me. Even with you and I being happy with who we're with, I can't help but long for us to be whatever we were again.

It's been getting to me lately and I just needed to get it out there, you'll always be the Panda to my Grizzly.

A.
>>
>>17270068

Alexandra?
>>
>>17270081
No, sorry.
Antonio.
>>
>>17270081

No worries.

I hope stuff works out between the both of you.
>>
B,

Too bad I couldn't be the same age as you, and that we couldn't have met in college or something. You're probably one of the most fun women I've ever hung out with: hell, somehow I had fun with you while waiting for the damn prison guards to send our clients in. If I'd been with another one of the lead attorneys, that would have been awkward as hell.

Ah well, c'est la vie, et cetera... Don't worry. I'd never do anything to try to get in the way of your family, I respect you too much for that. I'll just enjoy your presence at our meetings, outings, and case rounds, and try to help you feel more at home in the clinic.

Sincerely,
D.
>>
Many nights I spend thinking about what we could have been. Memories are all I have to remember you by, slowly fading day by day. What used to be a vivid picture aged to a worn sketch; dropped into a puddle of water on a rainy day; except the puddles is the last of my tears.
>>
>>17270134
We could still be.
>>
I'm not waiting any longer...
>>
>>17270164
Then don't. Go ahead and go be happy. Goodbye.
>>
A,

I really hope that all those tweets you've been making are about me, but I know that's really unlikely. I love you so much that it hurts. It's like a sickness. Fuck, this is painful. I tried to just be your friend, I really did. And I'm trying to deal with this now and stop being in love with you, but I can't. I don't know what to do.

C
>>
>>17270171
Initials?
>>
>>17270171
Just tell the person. They may even feel the same. Please don't let an opportunity pass you by. I know that I wish I told my special person
>>
The peanut butter is in the fridge.
>>
You know, when you tease, and allow me to get close and all over you, it makes me think you actually like me back and that maybe you'd consider dating me one day.

If you just like the attention, that hurts my feelings. I don't mind giving it to you, because I do like you, but just know that I'm going to continue as long as you allow me, or at least until I give up completely.

You know how I really feel and what I really want. Why do you do this to me?
>>
I'm sorry I pushed you away.-J
>>
>>17270179
C.O.

>>17270184
Yeah, I guess. It's a little bit more complicated than that, to the point where if I tell A and they feel the same, there's still going to be a lot of awkwardness/weirdness/judgementalness that happens.

But I'm starting to reach the point where I don't even care about that shit anymore so who knows.
>>
>>17270204
Don't be a pussy because if you don't talk about it then it isn't going to magically happen. Stop sitting with your thumb up your ass.
>>
>>17270171
Listen, man, I've been there before. If you can, just ask them. If, like me, your friendship is like several years strong, then it's up to you to decide to take that chance. If not, the only way I've ever known of getting over someone is to not have any contact with them. You'd be surprised how quickly you can sort of forget about someone like that.
>>
>>17270168
Ok
>>
File: 1457735455571.jpg (148 KB, 826x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457735455571.jpg
148 KB, 826x1000
H-

You make me want to shape up. Enough to actually follow through with it.

I'm not a reliable person, can barely take care of myself. Yet you still stay. I'm vain, self-scrutinizing, and superficial, yet you still see something there.

You liking old movies and jazz from the 20's was the most fun thing to find out. It would be nice to watch soundies and things like that with you.

I want to approach this cautiously and with practicality. Have a lot of shit I need to get straight before I can be a part of anyone else's life.

You're one of the kindest, most introspective, and self-aware people I've ever known. Will remind you of that as best I can.

Love you, dork.
>>
Welcome home, love. I hope you enjoyed your week off.
Looking forward to seeing you this week.
>>
>>17270164
Please wait...I'm still crazy about you. I thought you weren't about me :(
>>
Heh, the life as a neet sucks. Im almost 5 months searching for an Internship or a job. I can go to the college anytime I want, but I still have to deal with the military service. Also, I think we should talk more. And I didnt talked to her up to this date. Hope you are doing well.

V.
>>
I can't think of anyone I wanna be with but you and I know you hate my guts.
>>
>>17269450
Initials?
>>
>>17269387
Just ask.
>>
Hey there.

Are we still up for a threesome or what? Ya kinda left me hanging there.

Kinda relieved because I was nervous anyway.

If you'd rather not now then at least let us know so we can clear that up and move on.
>>
>>17270192
You don't have to refrigerate peanut butter
>>
>>17270631
And I don't have to masturbate every morning thinking about my crush and crying quietly.
It's a wonderful world of choices.
>>
>>17261430
Or a fake Chad profile. You got catfished
>>
V,

I really, really thought you were the one. When you left, I felt so, so abandoned. And when you completely stopped talking to me, it hurt. A lot. Worse than anyone has ever hurt me. I had hope when we began talking again, months later, but then you turned so cold, barely answering me at all. I knew you didn't want to talk to me, you know. But it was still such a huge part of me to worry about you, I felt like I had to check in. And you treated me like garbage for it. And then you stopped talking to me at all.

I had never, never felt so hurt, so abandoned, so betrayed. I want you to know I hated you for it. I hated you more than I've ever hated anyone.

Now, a year later, you're pulling the same shit. Friendly conversation, and then coldness, ignoring me.

But what I've realized is...whatever dumb game you're playing, you're not worth it. The more I think of it, the more I realized how badly you screwed up. I was much more of a catch for you than you were for me. The more I look back on things, the more I realize that you're just sort of a sad, dramatic little child. And whatever your reasons are for doing what you're doing...I just don't care anymore. There's no anger or hate or anything anymore. There's nothing.

I once loved you so, so much. I used to think I would marry you, grow old with you. It would be us against the world. No matter what, I would be by your side, and you would be by mine. But....you were never really worthy of that.

What scares me now is that someone who I thought was my soulmate can be so cold to me. How can I ever know in the future if I've met the right one? How can I trust someone to stay by my side, if the person I was convinced was my soulmate could treat me so cruelly? How can I trust my judgment ever again?

I don't know, really. Maybe I never will find someone.

Sorry things worked out the way they did. Maybe in another life.

S
>>
>>17270834
Hey I know this feeling all too well and it has stunted me from being in new relationships. I can't trust people now and worst of all I can't trust myself. There's so much doubt in everything. It sucks! If you ever want to talk, let me know.
>>
File: sexy billy.jpg (4 KB, 119x85) Image search: [Google]
sexy billy.jpg
4 KB, 119x85
Dear E

It makes me feel so broken knowing that you are doing just fine wherever you are, while i'm still here trying to hold it together, alone in this room. You are smiling in all of your pictures, all silly and positive. Sometimes that makes me feel like i'm the awkward one. But I think its actually you - you are the one who bottles it all up so deep that you can only speak your heart when insanely intoxicated, and its you who continues to live a life you admitted to me that you despise. Yeah, i'm the faggy gothic-nerd, but I don't feel conflicted when I cry. My problems are all clear to me.

I love you. But what the fuck does that even mean to you anymore, you hear ten different people say it every week. You are more inclined to speak to strangers than you are to me. I keep telling myself that one day you'll make your drunk-life your sober one, so we can be together. And, for better or for worse, you tease me just enough periodically to sustain that hope.

I love you so much and it hurts like nothing else I've ever felt before. Wouldn't trade it more the world, though, E.

With love, John Travolta ;)
>>
C and N,

You are both terrible people. You are both awful to your very core and you have no idea how badly I want to tell the both of you.

C, I went through your Facebook messages. I am ashamed of it and I wish I hadn’t. With that being said, the shame I feel should be just a fraction of the shame you should feel right now. It hadn’t even been a week before you started talking about what you want to do to one another. You’ve been sending him pictures and masturbating like crazy apparently. You’ve been sending each other audio files of one another jerking off. I only had so much time but I’m pretty sure you’ve already been physical with one another. We all still live together for Christ’s sake. Can’t you wait a month until I’m gone? The worst part is the way you talk to him is so much more passionate than the way you ever talked to me.

You keep asking if there’s anything you can do to help. Of course there are things you can do to help, but you aren’t willing to do any of them. You’ve offered to sleep upstairs, but I know that’s just so you can have an easier time of jumping into his bed.

When you’ve been texting me asking if I would be home I was stupid and thought you were at least worried about me. You’re just trying to find out if you have a chance to fuck him.

Honestly I don’t think you would care if I killed myself. Not the way a normal person should. You’re just worried about it having a blowback, and making you both look bad. Luckily for you, I’ve been strong enough to get past those feelings. Even now.

I have been doubting myself but you are an emotionally abusive person. You’re a lot like Marcia. You told me that you hated how I bottled up when I was upset, which is funny because that is directly your fault. I used to share things with you. I used to let you know if something you did hurt me. Then I stopped.
>>
P, I'm thankful that you were in my life. It helped me get away from M. I do miss you, but I know that our relationship was mainly physical chemistry. I do see you as a lovely person but not someone who I could have a proper lasting relationship with. I think this is what you meant too, I do see it now. I'm not bitter that you left me. I hope that you find someone who you have more in common with. We had some good times :3

M... Just thinking about you makes me cry. You were something so special to me, and still are. It's been close to four months now.. I had to get away from you. You cheated on me for our whole relationship. And I still want to be with you but I know it's bad for me. I just hope you get your life in order and maybe someday find someone else and treat them properly. I love you. I wish you will find calmness and happiness. You are a good person even though you have fucked up many times. You are so important to me. Take care love <3

E
>>
>>17270834
are you male or female? how old are you guys? were you guys ever dating?
>>
God,
Please kill me in my sleep so I don't hurt him anymore and he can find someone better than me
-A
>>
T
You looked so gorgeous the other day. I can't help but smile. You are responsible for a huge increase in the amount of happiness in the world.
Nice job.
D
>>
>>17270597
She'll say no.
>>
>>17270134
I like this. This is how I feel about my A. It hurts sometimes, but such is life
>>
T,

It's over, it was never going to happen to begin with and I told you that. You're being pathetic and you need to find someone else.

K.
>>
>>17269192
J?
>>
>>17271061
male and uh yeah of course we were dating
>>
Dear J.,
I feel as if I should apologize.
For what, I couldn't tell you. I've been trying to think of exactly what it was that I did to make me feel this way for years, and I still don't have a good answer. At the very least, it's not one that I'm happy with, and I'm sure you'd feel the same.
Perhaps even apologizing may be the wrong way to approach this, but whether or not that's true I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm sorry.

Of the great many regrets that I hold, the one associated with you is my greatest. It weighs heavy on my conscience most heavily, and has given me a fair share of sleepless nights, as odd as that may sound.
I so sincerely wish that dumb little kid me had told you how he felt. Or had done anything, for that matter, to try and make sure that we remained friends. Although, on that second point, I should point out that perhaps the separation was for the best after my blunder on the first. And, I remain conscientious of the likelihood that it was that very blunder which may have alienated you.
But I return to the notion at hand: being that I consciously made the decision to not express my feelings.
I don't know if you even remember it at all, but I hope you can understand why I'm writing this apology in the first place.
A bit of a disclaimer, I wouldn't go so far as to assume that even had I professed, the feelings would have been reciprocated.
And, as an extra clarification, whatever feelings I did have back then have since vanished. All that's left is the burden of wonder.

With crossed fingers that this wasn't a horrible idea,
B.
>>
My love,
I weighed in at 119 today and the day is still young. I'm hungry and exhausted but what if I weighed just a pound or two less? You've liked having sex with me lately. You call me nice things. I just want to be smaller though. I'm worried because 135 turned into 130 and then into 125 and so on. I think I am becoming a stereotype. But it's fine. I'll evaporate.
>>
>>17272011
what's your height, age, and gender?
>>
>>17268942
There is always a way, as long as you want to reconnect.
>>
dear bren,

Yes I would like to fuck you and go on adventures with you. I liked you from the moment I saw you, time kinda stopped. You probably don't care or want anything to do with me but I still think you are so sexy.

e
>>
File: plumeria-bunch.jpg (135 KB, 1600x1209) Image search: [Google]
plumeria-bunch.jpg
135 KB, 1600x1209
...and still the box is not full.
>>
>>17272148
5"7
Female
>>
>>17271376
What if she doesn't?
>>
>>17272176
You currently are at a healthy weight for your height and sex. Regardless of how you look, which by the metric you used in your letter sems to me like you're an attractive looking woman, your weight is right on, and you should focus more on the individual nutrients you're taking in.
it's not my job to tell you what you really should or shouldn't do, and I dont have the full context, and I also cant stop you from avoiding food either.
If you're losing weight this rapidly and it's not your own doing, then I would consult a physician if you haven't already.
>>
Face,
Why did u fucking do this to us you piece of shit. How could just say that to us after all we have been through!? We try to hang out with you all this year, and you always some bullshit excuse with your girlfriend that you can't come. WTF man, Can a Friendship of 8 years just die like that ? I tore off the dog tags, Btw. I've worn them the entire time since you've gave them to me. And after the bullshit that said, basically ending the friendship, i tore them off and through them you piece of shit. Stop being such a little bitch and accept the fact that you're going to be mocked if you choose your girlfriend over bros. If you don't want drugs used at your house, tell us! Don't just suddenly bring up that you don't want to hang out anymore, wtf man
>>
Hey, K.
Fuck you. I fucking hate you with your perfectionism and showing off. Stop rubbing everyone in your success, you stupid bitch. It is very annoying and it doesn't make you superior to other people.
I sometimes imagine how I cut your face or break your skull just to rip off that condescending smile off your face. I feel good when I see how you get disappointed or fail in any way.
I despise your attention whoring. You try too hard to get people involved in your life. Every conversation is all about you and how you spent your week or how you did something yesterday. It's pathetic.
Why do I even care? It's not like we're good friends or anything. Maybe I envy you and your ability to achieve results. I probably do. I often comfort myself with a thought that it's you who are flawed and that you are a mindless drone trying to do things that are expected of you just to please the society. But sometimes I think that deep down I want to be like you.
Fuck that. I hope I never become like you.
Anyway, hope you are doing well.
With best wishes,
IK
>>
Dear the majority of the "anime group of friends who I looked up to as cool back in high school",

I've looked around at your facemooks, your tumblrs, your DAs.

and yeah, it's me, that so called "creep" who liked hanging out with you when you faggots never wanted to.

All I can say is you're laughably fucking burnt out and are a bunch of fucking losers.

I can't believe I wanted to hang out with you stupid faggots. I couldn't believe I put my faith in you assholes in thinking that that you fucktards were going to make your own anime in the US and do amazingly awesome shit that would turn everything on its heads.

How wrong I was. You fuckheads never had ambitions. No hopes. No dreams.

And here I am, gliding on the skies of the world, and treading ground where beauty of soul and being exists. Doing what I want. With my code of honor, with my hopes and dreams carrying me through. Pathetic fucking maggots. You can't even become flies.

To Nina, you bisexual stuck up uptight bitch. You used to have your own style. Now you're just some tumblr realist bullshit spewing cunt. No integrity. No devotion. No loyalty. You gave up your style as soon as Senior year and jumped straight into the Air Force. I couldn't believe I used to have a crush on you. Now you're just some longfaced identityless whore.

To Sam and Samantha, if I ever see your fucking post goth edgelord normie faggot faces again I will fucking assault the fuck out of you two. Happy matrimony to you and fuck your exclusive elitist shit filled heads into the ground into a pulpy goretastic mess. And fuck off into whatever normfag bullshit you faggotfags get into.

To Sarah, you are a stuck up cunt who I am happy I never got to sharing my inspirations with. It would be a fucking shame to know where and how you'd go and fuck things up, especially if it was inspired by me. Enjoy the California drought and the incoming heatwave of death with your husband you slow dragging bitch.
>>
>>17272263
All my weeaboo friends are burnouts lmao
>>
>>17272263
To the rest of you, you're all fucking pathetic. That's it. Nothing more. Because anymore effort on you fucktards would just be wasting my time as it is.

To anyone who I considered friends, I hope I can meet with you again. To John, the leader of the Anime club and the guy who had any semblance of being a kind, philosophical, and compassionate human being, I hope I get to see you again too. You were one of the most awesome people I ever met and I hope you are doing much in this crazy world right now to make it a better place.

I'm happy I can come to this catharsis by letting out my feelings, and letting them go as I walk into the future.

fin
>>
>>17261273
I was born a girl but I hate having a female body. I would do anything to wake up in the morning and be a guy. I want to lose so much weight that my legs become perfectly straight and I can look more masculine, but I know that will never be possible because I have "birthing hips" and 0 discipline. If I could take a razor and cut myself down to the size I want, that'd be nice. But I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stand looking into the mirror and seeing an ugly fat female I wasn't supposed to be.
>>
>>17271062
I'm an A and I've thought this exact same thing before. Many times. It's probably not your fault, either. Hope you move on.
>>
>>17272191
Then I'd be happy again. The happiest man alive. But she will and I'll be crushed again.
>>
To My Mistake,
Lol we fucked up. I can't believe we did that. You dumped me years ago and we've been maintaining a nice friendship for the last little while so I'm really hoping you don't start having problems now but man. Sneaking out with you was fun. I had fun cuddled up in the backseat of your car and talking. I'll always miss that open feeling and the way we can talk to each other. I'm glad to have even a semblance of it through our friendship. There's nothing quite like having someone you grew up with, someone you can tell anything to. But we really are just friends - you know that right? I gave into your little science experiment because frankly I was interested too. And maybe a part of me wanted to give you that one last taste - I have been practically cursing you, hoping you'll always wonder what you gave up on. I want the best for you and I really want you to move on and get me off that pedestal, and I know there's no way that this helped. But I'm in love with someone else who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and even if I lose him I'm never coming back to you. You know that. I meant it when I said last night that I wished we'd never dated - it would make it so much easier for us to be friends. This isn't going to make things weird for me, so I hope it doesn't make it weird for you. Just remember, we're taking this one to the grave too.
Imagine me fucking him tomorrow night; that's where I'll be.
Sincerely,
Selfish
>>
>>17272289
Hey now. Don't be harsh on yourself. We both made mistakes. Never wish that, alright?
>>
Dear G
I know this isn't new and you know me, I'm stubborn, rarely learn my lesson and I'd rather die trying than live wondering... I know I made so many mistakes, still do sometimes, but I'm a passionate person, always react strongly about things that are important to me... that song on my profile is for you actually, how I'm feeling... I still love you, miss you, miss seeing you, hearing your voice, even seeing your hands, your chinese eyes and the nose I adore... Sometimes I see you online and I scream inside "talk to me" but I don't want to bother... Today I couldn't stop thinking about you, did something naughty while looking at your video, I hope you don't mind, but no other drawns me like you do... Maybe it's really love or maybe I'm going nuts... The dream I had last night was really good, the worst part was to wake up, but the feeling of being close to me was so real I believed you'd be next to me when I opened my eyes... I want you, I want to make you happy, we have such a great chemistry... explosive at times (my bad) but I know me saying I'm sorry all the time, after I blow and go away won't make things right. I'm getting better, I'm more stable and I miss you being with me, being your silly girl... I am silly and crazy... I should just... *shrugs* I don't know, thinking it's the best that we remain friends... But it's hard to be friends with someone your body aches for, and the heart jumps just the thought of you or when I see your photo... I can't forget you, can't forget what we had... it's special, means something special, that not so many had and we were blessed in a way... I'm sorry I always say it's the last time I say such things, but I had this sudden courage to write to you again... My apologies for the inconvenience... Wish you a good night and sweet dreams...
-F
>>
To Whom It May Concern:

You're a fucking idiot for doing what you did. You made stupid ass assumptions only because of your skin color. You're a genuine piece of shit who deserves no better than some homeless man on the street. Things could've been better, you cunt.
>>
D

I let you go when I found out you were engaged a few years ago.

J
>>
>>17272161
I should clarify that. I wish there was a way to contact her *directly*. It's complicated...
>>
Fuck you dad

You ruined my childhoo, got physically abusive, my brother is a suck up to your shit, and you've fucked my mother's mental state.

Why the fuck do you still have good things happen to your life?

You're nothing but scum shit
>>
>>17272283
Have you considered not eating a ton of food, and/or this thing called exercise?

Fucking hell, fix your shit whale.
You'd feel better if you weren't such a fatty fuck
>>
Mom,

I'm not okay. I've been absolutely isolated for the last 4 years, sometimes by choice and sometimes not by choice. I'm losing my self respect and respect for my body. The reason I am secretive is because my social life is a shipwreck already at the bottom of the ocean. I'm on increasing doses antidepressants, seeing a counsellor, psychologist, and a psychiatrist and have been diagnosed with something I can't pronounce.

I am miserable. Life no matter where you are in it consists of professional and personal aspects. I have only partially succeeded in one, failing life on my own. The girl you made me tell you about is using me, and I am using you Mom. I'm sorry to let you down.

M
>>
Seventeen days now since I last masturbated thinking of you.

Still counting.
Still resisting.

I wish we could fuck like foxes.
>>
P
If I told you I havent stopped thinking about you since that night would you believe me?
Anyways, Im pretty much the same guy you met, still fucking lonely and still fucking missing those days.
Fuck, I need to get you out of my head, youre fucking driving insane, cant sleep, cant talk, cant do anything.
Anyhow, uh, hope you are well, I dont know if we will ever meet again so I hope you get everything you ever ask for.
Sincerely.
P.-
>>
Never did I stop defending you. Caring about you. Hating myself. Never did I insult you, blame you, mock you. I always wished you the best, I still do. I never went back on my word. I never walked away, even though you removed me from your friend list twice, I never turned my back on you. I can only watch you move on. I can only watch you spend all your time with him. I can only watch him make you happy. I can only brush myself off and get over it.

Would you believe me if I said I've never, ever hated myself before Christmas Day? I don't think you would, but it's true. I hated various things, all factors of life and circumstance, but never truly myself until Christmas Day. I haven't stopped hating myself since. Not a single day has gone by where I didn't hate myself. Isn't it funny? I held onto my self hatred for ending a relationship for longer than we were even together. Isn't it funny? Laugh at me like everyone deserves to.

Point is, I hate myself. I do not hate you. I don't hate anyone in this world other than myself, I can promise you that much. I never went back on my word. Never did I insult you or watch other people insult you without defending you. I don't know why I defended you even months after we stopped talking.

I need to take a break from a lot of things right now. My self-hatred is unbelievably painful to deal with, especially tonight. I don't like it, I don't like how I can't blame anything else. Just me. Smile with him, in your new relationship. I can't.
>>
I'll always be sorry.

I'll never regret making that leap, never regret all the crazy shit we did, the life you showed me, the bullshit we endured, the life we made. I wouldn't change it and even though it's gone the sacrifices made for it were still worth it.

But as I grow further from it I feel that you never wanted what we made; I saw the cracks but never recognized them. The last year would have been more obvious if I wasn't wrangling those personal demons (selfishly or not), but now I feel it was inevitable. Now I feel that you were never after what you receive. Now I feel I wasn't what you wanted but what you could get; the safety and the stability and an escape from the dreariness and zero sum game you were living. I know (or maybe I don't) that you never used me, and that you loved me, but you forced yourself to live all the parts you didn't want; my parents, your parents, the obligations and ceremonies neither of us really wanted. Maybe I shouldn't have assumed you could ignore them like I could; maybe my family's life was just too foreign and frustrating for you. I'm sorry. I'll never not be.

I want you to be happy; if this hunt is what you want, then you should do it. Lose the fear you gained with me; regain that bravery you've had since chidhood. I don't know if I'm in love with you but I'll always love you. Please go and find happiness.

I really, genuinely, want you to be happy; but I want to be happy, too.
>>
D,

Hit me up sometime. Like when you're bored and walk to talk about history or war or books. Maybe play board games. Basically when we're old. Or sooner, that would also be fine. Let's hang out.

Kat
>>
>>17269820
held my breath when i saw my name, realized i wasn't attractive enough to do this to someone before i realized i have never been involved with an R
>>
>>17273107
Fuck, I wish I had someone who liked books and board games. D should count themselves lucky if they have you, and an idiot if they don't want to.
Best of luck anon.
>>
>>17261273
Your smile makes me melt. Please come over so I can fuck you.
>>
>>17261273
Surprisingly, the Js haven't been coming as often.
Neither sent to or from.

Kinda weird, but hey, I'm not persecuted anymore.

J
>>
File: comfy_autumn.jpg (1006 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
comfy_autumn.jpg
1006 KB, 1920x1080
dear L,

i am writing to thank you for keeping me company the other day. the full moon always makes me feel more sentimental. this post >>17273353 reminds me that i should be grateful for our relationship. i call it friendship and you don't think it qualifies -- semantics desu. perhaps there's a more suitable name for it in another language. i called it a refuge from the garbage dump but i thought of a better analogy: it's like a glade in a forest full of thorns and thistles. you once said, 'when you can be yourself around someone, it is valuable'. it really is, anon.

i know you'll feel pressured to respond to this so i should add that you don't have to. are there even such things as 'you're welcome' letters?

sincerely yours,
W.A.
>>
File: 1458358128605.jpg (57 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
1458358128605.jpg
57 KB, 888x499
You made me realize that I'm actually a manhating lesbian. This is no artificial difficulty. I'm not playing hard to get, the hatred and disgust is real.

I will waste less time in the long run on people like you, so that is a plus from all this debauchery.

Wish I would have sent your ass out sooner.
>>
m

You were the nuclear bomb that started the fallout games, to me. So much destruction ensued when you left but at the same time a pretty cool life came out of it. I cant love anyone anymore, its too scary but I'm sober and have a pretty cool job and some real friends. If you were to ever talk to me again im sure itd be like a grenade I wouldn't be able to disarm in time, leading to the loss of another limb, like love. Its probably better if we never talked again but losing another limb seems like itd be a pretty cool story at least. I miss your red hair and the way your skin felt when id drink you like cheap vodka. You were flawed and I liked that, watching you move was like watching lightning in the sky and being both afraid and amazed. You wont ever read this, you always hated this website, which is why I'm posting this here. My love for you is a lot like quitting smoking and failing over and over again. Just when I thought I was done someone says your name and the lighter lights the cigarette and I inhale again.

-m
>>
>>17269192
Most likely not about me since I haven't been friends with most of my exes. Sucks that you were so affected by what you claim was a short time.
>>17271439
Like ^ asked
Are you a J?
>>
>>17273107
Sounds like a plan. What sorta board games are we talking about?
Also, if we wait until I'm silver fox, then maybe I'll have a little while to read a few more books!

Also, I'm a D though I doubt I'm the right one.
>>
>>17273353
>>17273855
Just hanging out with someone close is always a great feeling.
>>
B,

I had another dream about you. I guess you could say i miss you. Its been a while since ive written one of these idk if you even come on this board anymore. Sorry i didnt text back on time and we didnt get to speak before school ended.

I have good and bad days. Some days i feel like its good and were both better off this way. Other days im full of melancholy. And i feel absolutely alone and scared. I really miss talking to you...

I was expecting to see you at graduation but you didnt walk. Why?

-O
>>
>>17272914
Why can't you?
>>
Dear J.
I am scared. I feel like I'm not in control and for me that is a dangerous place to be. I worry that you don't see me the way I truly am. I am frustrated that you don't connect with me. It feels like everything has faded and you have grown weary of me. I don't know why you keep me around. Sometimes I fantasize about things being "right" and they don't look the way they are now. Everything is dull and depressing.
>>
C

I guess it doesn't matter how I start, since the point of this is you'll never see it. You were like a brother to me. We did everything together. We had such a good chemistry (no homo). When we hung out, good times were had by all. When my little sister was molested, you did your best to try and cheer me up. Once we graduated high school, you changed. Gradually at first, then drastically. First it was just talking like you were better than the rest of us. I let you live in my home that I worked for. When I lost that place I convinced my mom to let you stay with us, even though she didn't trust you. And turns out she was right. When you admitted to me that you flashed your dick at my little sister, the same one that was molested, I was crushed. But I didn't have the balls to tell you to die in a fire. But I do now. I've talked to her, and she doesn't remember that happening. So i'm not convinced that's all that happened. But I was too much of a pussy to say no when you suggested we rent an apartment together. Which turned out to be me working in a factory paying all the bills while you sat on your high horse, smoking weed and eating my food. Then you got paranoid. Started blaming me for things I didn't do. Tried to turn my family against me (nice try, asshole). Even made my life a living hell when I was suffering the loss of my grandmother, one of the people I cherished most. Then you got yourself a 16 year old girlfriend, even though you're almost 25. I hope when you die you get left in a ditch to rot with the rest of the garbage. Where you belong.

S
>>
>>17269820
John,
Hey dude. Sorry, I said I wanted to date you, then turned you down. I didn't tell you- cause I didn't want to hurt you- but I didnt stop talking to Alex. Even though i told you he was a fuckboi. I thought id rather experience sex than a 2 month relationship. You know I have to leave for college and then leave to basic training. Dont be sad or angry with me. I would've made a shitty first girlfriend for you anyway. And i didnt want my first relationship to be so short or long distance.
If it makes you feel better because things didnt pan out. I didnt get to experience either. I always choose the wrong things.
- Your "Ray"
>>
>>17274196
My legs don't bend that way.
>>
I hate how much you make me feel.
>>
You were in my dreams again last night. We chatted and cuddled and kissed.

I think I could survive with just seeing you in my dreams, if all my dreams were like this one.
>>
File: Tim.png (64 KB, 775x585) Image search: [Google]
Tim.png
64 KB, 775x585
>>17273855
>'when you can be yourself around someone, it is valuable'.
>>17274069
>Just hanging out with someone close is always a great feeling.
Must be nice.
For the unlikable bastards among us, guess we gotta make do with talking to ourselves.
>>
>>17274483
Initials?
>>
>>17261273
M.K
why the fuck you gotta be so private with me of all people? I'm your girlfriend. Why don't you tell me shit anymore?
>>
I'm so tired of feeling bad and hurting all the time. Please just fucking take me.
>>
>>17273043
Sorry man, it was too shameful for me that everyone could see my open wounds but not my achievements. I'm sorry i left you behind I just couldn't stop loving you and you clearly didn't want me back
>>
If you reject me I will kill myself.
>>
>>17261273
Dear no one

I will shit, work sucks, i want a different job but the one i want probably isnt going to work out. So I will have to put up with all this shit.

I have almost no real friends, no women to love and im always alone and i feel like work is taking up all my time

fuck everything

bye

- me
>>
You really are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
It still shocks me every time I see you and discover this anew.
Why do I love you so much. I am not supposed to.
>>
>>17274812
It's okay if you don't reply, I'm just curious, what's your relationship with this woman?
>>
>>17274706
Stop, don't put that on him or her.

And why kill yourself over someone who doesn't want you?
They ain't worth it.
>>
A,
Thanks for trying to help. Strange feeling that someone actually notices my absence.
At times like this I wish I was warm and friendly instead of cold and robotic.

DP,
Trying to talk to you has been pointless and frustrating.
I'm constantly confused by your behavior, and you dodge every meaningful question I ask.
I still like you though. Text me whenever, especially at 3:00AM. You know i won't be asleep.

M,
You're far more honest and expressive than most girls.
I wish we actually had something to talk about. Unfortunately I'm not well-versed on Justin Bieber, or the Bible.
Also, you gotta start studying harder! Follow your sister's example!

DT,
Despite being strikingly attractive, you're nice, modest, and down-to-earth.
No inflated ego, no selfies, no attention-whoring. Should be proud of that, it's rare as hell.

P,
I don't remember your nickname and feel terrible about that. you're one of the few that actually try to talk to me.
Too bad the language barrier is so huge, we can barely understand each other.

Anonymous,
Isn't it kind of funny that despite being just as much of a socially-handicapped sperg-burglar as most of the guys around here, the only people i regularly interact with are pretty girls?

--M.
>>
Dear exboyfriend,
Hey, I miss you. I miss your skin on my skin and your lips on my lips. I miss your warm touch on my back and the way you looked into my eyes. I don't miss when you raised you hand and made me flinch or when you fucked up Valentine's Day. I don't miss how I used to ask you to call me beautiful or pretending like I wanted to have sex when I didn't. I don't miss how you dumped me over cell phone the day after you fucked me and told me we would last forever. But you know what sucks? No matter how many things I don't miss about you, I will always miss you.
Love you nerd
>>
Why do I feel like you like me? Do you? You stay close to me when around other people, stare at me when you think I'm not looking and you want to hug me, but I can't read you at all because you show no emotions whatsoever. My friends say that you're probably just like that. I want to know because I really do like you.
>>
>>17275599
that is him/her showing emotions
>>
Dear 99% of people in my life, friends and family alike,

If you have no intention of actually helping me when I'm in need (despite offering), whether the thing I need help with is big or small, please do not offer in the first place. Don't waste my time if you're going to back out at the last minute and fuck me over because of that. I completely understand if you can't help out because of important reasons, there's no way I should ever expect anyone to put me anywhere high up on their priority list. But don't fucking offer in the first place if all that's going to happen is that you tell me "oh uh I just can't help you now lol" and screw me over.
>>
>>17275629
Can't it just be them being nice or friendly flirty and just being interested in me as a person and not romantically?
>>
>>17275654
I didn't say they were interested in you. I said they were showing emotions. Go for it or don't.
>>
Here I am. Well, whatever that means. Who am I? Who have I ever been? I can try to act opinionated, I can try to act like what I do or say matters, but who am I really? What am I to anyone? I'm not suicidal, I seek no release, nor do I even hold the drive to do so. Why did people like me? Why did people care to encourage me? Why did people interact with me? I don't know. When I look at everything I am, I can't help but be disappointed. I don't know why, I've never thought of myself as one to hold such high standards. Perhaps I'm just looking at myself relative to my perceptions of others. I'm lying here now. Lying here because I can barely stand. Facing the reality that my escapism has brought me. Instead of finding solutions and enjoyment in things, I found ways to escape and cope. So I can't enjoy things. Even when I'm trying to correct the errors of my past like today, I find myself giving up. I know and I understand that there is hope. I know and I understand that I can change, but I don't know what I have to gain from it. While true that I hold the lowest of opinions of myself, what does that opinion even count for in my mind? There are many people on this earth that would wish me dead simply because I do not contribute to society. I wonder why they think that. I wonder how they can have such strong feelings about something that doesn't affect them, and I wish I could learn to feel the same. I understand all the points you have, and I can see where you are coming from... I just can't get myself to do it. I'll try, but I see no end to the path in front of me.

You know, during all this... my deepest depression, if it can be called that... I'm sitting here thinking about you. I have no right to think about you, and there are many reasons for that. For starters, being in a relationship already... Being at such a point in my life... Not even really knowing you... I don't know why I'm so drawn to you, it defies logic.
>>
>>17275672
While I want to see you, I don't want you to see me like this. While I want to hold you, I also want to push you away... I don't understand. Why do I feel this way? Why do I care? Why are these the only feelings that matter to me right now? Is this regret? I don't understand. I don't even know what you are to me... If these feelings are romantic, or otherwise... I don't think I really even care, as long as I can be close to you. I don't even know if that's what I want, though. A part of me feelings like a lot of what I've seen of you has been a lie. The smiles, the laughter, your choreographed routines and lines... even the stories. Sometimes it felt like living was just a process for you, that you gave up what you had to just to survive... I don't blame you for that at all, I just wish I could've seen more of the real you. More of the girl that could cry when things hurt her. More of the girl that was jealous. More of the girl that could just enjoy things for what they were. Perhaps that's the regret I hold with you. Never knowing you.

I'm really lost right now, and if I'm to believe what you've told me, you're in a tight situation of your own. I want to say that I'd like to help, but I don't really know if I can. I have assets I could liquidize, but that's all I have. I feel bad for not doing that much, but again... I feel like I don't even know you, and I don't even know if what little I could scrape up would even help. On a more global scale, I'm not sure if providing anything is really going to change the picture in the long run. That's why I wanted to make a plan, I wanted something quantifiable, observable, something that would make a difference and prevent you from having to put yourself in these positions to begin with. I guess ultimately that's going to fall through, too. Again, what am I, really. I'm nobody special, nobody important, I'm just a body. Some outwardly appearing awkward social reject with no power. I'm useless to you.
>>
V,

I still feel terrible.

K,

You're crazy but the pussy game ridiculous.

E,

I love you but I know things aren't going to work in the long run. We aren't compatible.

S,

Will you sit on my face already? Jesus christ.

Regards,

Cunt
>>
>>17274572
jrg
>>
>>17275556
Sometimes reckless decisions domino together. It's possible he misses you and regrets his less-than-rational decisions.
I know I regret taking missteps on handling my past relationship and dumping her in such a messy and unfair way.

Sorry that this guy stung you with his toxicity.
>>
>>17275599
>>17275654
It sounds like he does dig you, but he might not be the most vocal about it. Could be a confidence issue or could be straight up timidness.

It sounds like you'd also appreciate it if he expressed it outside of a physical/body language realm.

Maybe you can lure him out of his shell by hinting at your interest. Maybe call him cute when he's not expecting it or something.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>17275745
>pussy game ridiculous
>sit on my faec

<
Sorry, but you know.
>>
I don't understand you. In fact, I believe no one truly understands you. Your friends are different. I didn't fall in love with you, I fell in love with the art of you... of what I thought was you. I don't even know the you that I thought. If that makes sense.I take every word spoken into depth. I feel like there are meanings behind words. I am probably just crazy.
Stay creepy,
M
>>
I ended it with you out of insecurity over your living conditions. Yet never did I stop caring and loving. I was only ever cryptic because I wanted to avoid confrontation, especially over what it would have been about. I tried so hard to just ease into the "serious" conversations we had.

I lost my M to a K he met in April. Because of my own insecurity that led to me ending the relationship in December. I can't blame anyone other than myself. I can't do anything other than watch. I can't stomach myself for my own stupidity.
I had what, and who, I wanted and ended it. Then kept telling myself he had already moved on, despite still loving him for months and months. The time came where he did move on. Yet I never did, I have to but I haven't. Even more recently, I would defend him and wish him the best until it got too much to bear and needed to just try to avoid him.

He doesn't even read this board, not once over the many months since ending it did he read this board. If he did, he'd have seen the posts in March and April where I vented more about wanting a sign. The sign I never got. Had I not been so pathetic and actually said those things to him and not anonymously here, I may have had a chance to fix it. But I watched every possible chance pass me by out of fear that it was already too late.

I don't blame him, or anyone. I don't loathe him or anyone. I just blame myself. I am FORCED to move on, gradually. Because of me. Forced to. There's no alternative.
-Nas
>>
>>17275556

Initials??
>>
Dear everyone. you ask what is wrong but you dont really want to or care to know. things seem trivial to you, its just depression, suck it up. You have no clue that many days it actually hurts just to get up and walk around. Fine, I am not suicidal but I really dont want to be alive anymore either.. I am lucky being alone?? If you were alone as I have been you would not be saying that.
You have no clue what it is like to really care about someone and even though they try to make excuses for their reaction, you know that it was because they are repulsed by you. Every time I think I just cant take anymore, more shit gets piled on me. WHY????
Me-
>>
Faggot ass C

Hey man, we had our run, we had fun talking about drepression and why life sucks, but I need to move on, I tried to help you be happier but you just don't try. I wish we could be bros for more time but being with you is like spending time with someone that takes happiness away.

I hope you find happiness, I know that if I can, you probably will too, just don't kill yourself, you wonderfull bastard, there must be something worth living for out there, even for you.

S
>>
>>17275704
Initials?
>>
I made so many mistakes, spent so long hurting myself and others with the drugs and sickness. I want to move on from the past and be a better person for you. I need you baby, never leave me. Don't take it personally when I revert back to that.
>>
File: cage-shrug.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cage-shrug.gif
1 MB, 400x400
I hope someday you realize how manipulative and hypocritical you are as a person.

You really only try to care about other people when they have something you want - usually it's something related to roleplay or video games. Think about that. Your level of affection towards someone is entirely dictated by if they are willing to validate you by playing pretend.

If it's not that, then it's how much a person is willing to praise you and pay attention to 'how creative' you are. You don't want friends, you want personal scribes and groupies.

It's really pathetic.

You're a fucking egomaniac and I'm glad that most people talk about how shitty your art is behind your back lmao. You're never going to be famous.
>>
I miss you, fool.

I wish you would have fucked me that day in my dorm. Then the illusion would be broken. I wouldn't have to imagine it over and over again, I'd know there was no magic there.

You didn't read my last message. Maybe you just deleted it. That's fair. it's what you do best.

You know what I do best? No, and you never will.
>>
Dear ___
Being my fiance's sister means I can never have sex with you. What you did on Saturday night was cruel and for days it has upset me. You have no idea how infuriating it is to see the men you date and fuck and know that I will never have a turn- even though it's clear you want me to.

Did you realise there is no one I can talk to about this? And what the consequences would be for you? I can barely give myself any sympathy and yet I am filled with guilt and anger.

But I won't tell on you. I'll use this experience to my own gain. I vow to make myself the most amazing man in your life. I will have the best body, the best job. I will treat my wife with love and care as I have done for the past 10 years. And not you nor any woman will ever have me.
>>
>>17277182
One of the reasons why I've turned away from rp in even pnp is that I'm too old to deal with overlooked socially impaired women using these as stomping grounds where they can practice their infantile "girl" bullying.
>>
>>17276966
B. Just a B.
>>
While I long to venture into this world, I expel myself from it. One
fell swoop of alienation. While I seem to be processing through this superficiality, I can only mentally regress. Only a
hologram of my former self remains, and the latter cannot remember if
I ever really existed. Long before I decided my bipedal dissipation, I
loved. Not only you, but everyone. Consumed by the tenacity of a fool,
I've overstayed my welcome with the graces of good. I know my Adam, but relish in my Eve.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.