[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (3 MB, 735x720) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 735x720
So me and this girl are in our 20's now, but we've acted the same way toward each other since junior high. The usual,"she's so damn annoying, I can't stand her etc." from me, and the usual," he's gross, ugly, etc." from her.
Now here's where I need advice. I want to have sex with her extremely bad, and I feel she might want to but I'm not sure. She told my ex gf (who is her best friend which is another problem) that I was,"fine". Or in other words extremely good looking, she also told multiple others that. She likes literally, no exaggeration, everything I post on social media also. She's a very sexually active girl which I feel is an important thing to add.

Basically what I need help with is how should I go about it? Should I maybe just start by texting her, then take it from there? My main worry is that she'll say something to my ex and then I'll have that shit to deal with.

Tl;dr me and a girl have,"hated" each other for years but behind my back she tells people I'm very attractive and gives me small signs she might want to do something. She is my ex's best friend. How should I go about this
>>
>ex's best friend
>crazy
Do it op
>>
>>17261267
Protip to all our newbies out there, you know someone's a faggot when they say 'go about' with anything.

Just saying, don't ever say those words.
>>
>>17261282
Thanks, ignoring my faggoty use of words what would you do in this situation?
>>
>>17261290
There's never an easy way to solve your problem, your ex will be involved somehow, even if the sex was awesome.

That being said, go for it. She's apparently throwing subtle signals towards you. If you can buy a dinner or hang out, slip it in that you're ready. Text is kind of gay, because that won't really show how much you NEED it. If you give her a good time, you'll mitigate any trouble with HER, and you'll get good words.

But your ex will be jealous/pissed somewhere down the line. No avoidance. Dance the dance.
>>
>>17261302
I normally dont reccomend this but get just a bit drunk / high with her.
That way you could both later deny the atraction and continĂșe with the drama.
JUST DONT GET WASTED
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.