[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr new guy at work got in trouble for something I told him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: nervous.jpg (164 KB, 960x1231) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
164 KB, 960x1231
tl;dr new guy at work got in trouble for something I told him to do, what's the right thing to do?
>our office has bosses and their assistants (or secretary, whatever)
>an email comes in that concerned something for next week, new guy asks me if he should text the boss to let him know
>I tell him it's probably okay to do tomorrow morning
>it wasn't
>he is getting yelled at as we speak

Should I go to the office and apologize for giving him bad advice?
>>
Yes. If boss finds you're partly responsible and didn't owe he'll fire you.
As you should be you spineless fuck.
>>
You should go to the boss first you ninny
>>
>>17261223
Yes.
Fess up to your boss and the new guy.
>>
File: 9182356.jpg (39 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
9182356.jpg
39 KB, 680x464
>>17261139
I don't see how this situation needs an advice.
But since today society lack of "common sense", here goes:
Go to the office and tell your boss you told him to do, then apologize to the new guy.
>>
>>17261139
hire him a prostitute
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.