[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fwb went and got a fucking boyfriend. We spent about a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x632
My fwb went and got a fucking boyfriend. We spent about a year chilling with each other. She always spoke about how she didn't want relationships, because they just held her down. I wasn't in love with her, but the sex was great, and hanging out with her was fun. I almost feel like I've been robbed. I had drama free, NSA sex with a girl that was laid back, who I didn't have to worry about losing, and now some asshole has stolen that from me. I don't have the energy to pick up women, nor to maintain a relationship. I'm just so annoyed. How do I get over this? She didn't even fucking tell me she was seeing someone. I messaged her for sex one day and got a "I should probably tell you I have a boyfriend now. I tried to tell you the last few times but the sex was too good to pass up". Ugh.
>>
You sure you didn't love her?
>>
>>17261001
Certain. She was just like a cool buddy who was also into wicked crazy sex. I couldn't date her. I'm just so pissed ugh.
>>
On the other hand she might end up losing the boyfriend because she's a slut?
>>
>>17261010
Lol, you're fucking naive. Do you know how often women get dumped for "being sluts"? Never.
>>
>>17260989

Quit your belly aching.. you'll find another fucktoy
>>
>>17261013
Lmao you wouldn't dump a chick who casually fucks guys on the regular while in a relationship with you. Cuck.
>>
>>17261023
Not saying I wouldn't. But I've fucked enough "taken" chicks to get the feeling most guys don't know or want to admit it.
>>
>>17261030
I believe you I've been down the same rabbit hole and more of then that not either the guy finds out and breaks up with her or he doesn't. Either way op is silly for expecting exclusivity with a fwb. Who knows how many other dicks she was on for the last year.
>>
>millenials everyone
>>
>>17261013
You're the naive one.

I've dropped contact with girls after learning their slutty pasts. I don't fuck with it at all.

>inb4 people change you're judgemental

yes I am judgemental, because I don't award people the benefit of having a "slutty phase" without having it leave a stain on their character.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.