[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to grow better beard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 20160616_135426.jpg (472 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160616_135426.jpg
472 KB, 1600x1200
22 and i still cant get more than this shit
>>
Related to testosterone levels.
Guys who get a beard earlier in life also go bald earlier in life.
If you're desperate you can eat raw onions daily and only fap every 3 weeks for 3-5x normal testosterone levels.
Issue with that is you devlove in homo hornicus
>>
Minoxidil can help if you apply it once or twice a day, based on my experience
>>
>>17260976
It's all genetics. Certain races are more prone to beards. Or it could just take longer. Some guys don't come in until 25.
>>
>>17261000
>thinks fapping effects testosterone

lol
>>
>>17261009

This.

On my 4th week, can see the new hair coming out.
>>
>>17261000
>Related to testosterone levels
then the mother fucking rock would be low test. pretty sure the fucker couldn't grow a beard before age 30.

it's genetics, and yes, pacific islanders have almost no hair due to genetics. some whites can't grow beards either, deal with it.
>>
>tfw I was asked to shave, very forcefully by my school when I was 15
I was in pretty bushy beard mode even before I was 21. It can get very tedious and annoying to have it grow so fast.

I quite literally have a 5'oclock shadow by lunchtime some days.
>>
>>17261000
>If you're desperate you can eat raw onions daily and only fap every 3 weeks for 3-5x normal testosterone levels.
[citation needed]
>>
>>17261009

I friend of mine tried it. It works.

Just be careful with the dosage or you will end up like a bear.
>>
File: nope (34).gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
nope (34).gif
2 MB, 286x210
Dude, at least clean up what you got. Sheeiiitt.
>>
Option 1: wait a while

Option 2: minoxidil, biotin, folic acid regimen, castor oil to thicken hairs.

Option 3: if none of that shit works, get a beard transplant from the hairs on the back of your head. ~5-7k procedure, but it's a big middle finger to your genetics if you can pay for it
>>
>>17261009
Yep. Twice a day, no more than the recommended dosage. Only if you must, and no more than a year, as your new hairs may well become dependent on it.
>>
Can't grow a beard for shit.
My cheeks look like literals baby butt checks.

life is suffering
>>
>21 y/o almost 22
>everyone still thinks I'm a teenager because no facial hair
>males on both sides of my family had plenty of facial hair
>all I can get is a little bit of fuzz on my chin

This thread is relevant to my interests. How likely is it that I'm a late bloomer instead of just being shit out of luck?
>>
>>17261444
You won't know that you're shit out of luck til about 30 or so.

>>17261419
Get a beard transplant.
>>
File: 182876637.jpg (6 KB, 183x168) Image search: [Google]
182876637.jpg
6 KB, 183x168
>>17261276
>>
wannabe hipster.
>>
>>17261518
why?
>>
25yrs old here, my dad had also the same "problem". didnt grow a nice beard until like 10yrs ago, hes 50 by now. how? my mom told him not to shave anymore, instead went to a barbershop and got his ugly "beard" cut short, not shave, and this is working for me too. I cut the growing hair with those little scissors for the cuticule and it took only 4 weeks to start seeing results. of course it will take longer to grow a nice beard, but you after that you see improvments week after week. im 9 weeks now, and i can see those little thin almost transparent hairs get thicker and thicker.
>>
>grew a decent beard while I lost 20lbs
>want to cut it to see how my facial aesthetics improved
>afraid if they didn't I'll have to spend 2-3 months in shitty patchy beard state again
What do
>>
>>17261394
>>17261479

Minoxidil works like a charm, just google: "minoxidil beard before and after".

Keep the amount used low (Minox 5%, 0.5ml twice a day) or it will trigger hair growth elsewhere.

Don't do it longer than 8 months, after the 6th month there isn't any substantial gain of beard, but body hair keeps developing. The extra two month are to make it permanent.

After you quit on the 8th month, some beard will fall off. But you will keep 80% of the facial hair you gained for life.
>>
seems spectacular stupid to use something like Minoxidil when some people's beards don't come in naturally till their 30s
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.